Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

I do not know if it is correct to say believe, but at least predictions can be used as a guide of what is most likely to happen, but always be clear that it is something that can fail.

Mostly with a predictions I don't see a thorough analysis how the prediction is being made. And it is mostly just a guess because in the future this or that is going to happen. For me that is not a good substantiated prediction. I would also like to know what the probability is of these predictions.

3 hours ago, ramonn22 said:

Hello, predictions are very useful for people who know how to interpret but never become totally effective and various factors must be studied to achieve success and thus obtain good profits.
greetings to all the community

People who are skilled and know how to predict prices and trends, don't need predictions because they can do it themselves. They are only amateurs who rely on outside predictions because they can't read the charts or analyze movements. Therefore, amateurs are the main victims of false predictions because they can't recognize between reliable and unreliable sources. The only way to avoid this, is to educate yourself about common methods to read and interpret the behavior of any coin you want to buy.

The predictions of the cryptocurrency market are made daily to guide entrepreneurs in the purchase and sale and investments of cryptocurrencies, analysts from the crypto world observe the behavior of the market, see if it is being sold or bought, observe investment movements, their sales or investment announcements and based on this they issue market predictions. There are serious cryptocurrency analysts who through their historical performance have had many successes, so those analysts can be believed.

Predictions are often wrong, usually the only thing predictions do is make us doubt our earnings, with a wrong prediction we can lose a lot of money, for example: if an "expert" person tells me that the btc will drop quickly, I could worry sell my earnings and then realize that the btc never went down.

Predictions are just that, the most important thing with cryptocurrencies is to investigate the project that sustains them. The long-term cryptocurrency is going to be successful if the project is successful. There are many critical coins that do not have a project behind and those critical coins are destined to fail

On 4/22/2020 at 12:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

You are right that it is risky to believe in predictions because many of them turn out to be wrong. People who had believed in those predictions and invested a lot of money into the coin or token that was predicted to rise in its value could lose a lot of money. Investors could lose thousands of dollars if this happened. On the other hand, some predictions made by professionals in the field of crypto can also turn out to be true. This has happened a few times in the past and predictions made about Bitcoin and Ethereum etc have turned out to be true. As a result of these predictions, many people have become millionaires. So believe at your own risks.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

In the world of cryptocurrencies I would not call it predictions, I would call it a technical and fundamental study, according to these previously carried out studies, we can predict and decide what could happen in the near future with a cryptocurrency.

I am not listen to other predictions but I am make my tech analysis and not follow other trader in their calls or signals, this is not what we are have to do and they are very bad trader too that I am seen some that have it as a job to go on youtube and make TA. I am not like any of them and they are most of them scammer that want to sell many other ulseless services.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

According to the predictions, bitcoin should already exceed a million dollars hahaha, I think many of us have invested because some predictions give good reasons to do so, what if we should be very careful, not because someone quite expert says that a token is going to rise 50% its value, we are going to invest all our money, caution always friends

• +4 1

There are some crypto traders on youtube and the social media that claim to be experts and they ask for payments for lessons and telegram signals, these can make themselves seen as the best traders but they are not very much. Maybe if they made millions with their success they wouldn't need any of these so to me there are useless.

Predictions is play the important role in the crypto market becasue we can easily make trade on that and we know that in the crypto market if the predictions is good we can make good profit in the market easily.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Advice from me, my friend, stay away from predictions in the trading world as much as possible because this action is largely wrong, you can not profit in trades from predictions that are not based on facts, you have to study the market situation to a long extent and then you can find out what will happen to the value of cryptocurrencies

I no longer believe in predictions because of the whales, I expect a logical behavior at a certain moment, and a whale injects a great amount of coins and everything changes from one micro second to the other, sometimes, using my intuition has been better for me, yes, I am clear that it is not the most orthodox, but, I learn to be creative, since predictions depend on those who receive a benefit and if they are fulfilled, in my humble opinion.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't believe in fortunetellers that draw cards and predict the future, this is the same with crypto and all these fortune teller guys that think they are influencers too and just speak nonsense and have stupid charts that make no sense to prove their stupidity. These idiots are all scammers.

• +2 1

not! since the currencies change very often with pressure and the predictions are pure speculation, that is why you do not have to rely much on them, it is better to be guided by the capitalization and let the price flow

I don't know a lot about this. I am very new and I try to read and watch some crypto traders that make some charts and draw lines in very strange ways and try to convince us that price will move this way or that way. I am not very convinced they know what they are talking about. Especially this Tone Vays persona is quite stupid and a master convincer so I guess his predictions worked for his pockets as people are paying him money to teach them. I don't know if these people made money though.

• +4 1

On 5/4/2020 at 9:43 PM, teminalibug said:

No man, predictions are so very strong, sometimes even fake predictions makes real impacts, that is because people would react to those predictions.

Prediction sometimes becomes true when it is based on strong analysis. Only Almighty knows the future. If prediction comes from most researched source, you can believe it partially, not the whole. You have money and food but you don't know where will you take launch tomorrow.

13 hours ago, yonkii said:

I don't know a lot about this. I am very new and I try to read and watch some crypto traders that make some charts and draw lines in very strange ways and try to convince us that price will move this way or that way. I am not very convinced they know what they are talking about. Especially this Tone Vays persona is quite stupid and a master convincer so I guess his predictions worked for his pockets as people are paying him money to teach them. I don't know if these people made money though.

@yonkii   you can have the trust  on some prediction that done by famous trader in crypto world becuase mostly time their prediction become true as they do trade by their own judgement.. You will be able to see many news in online where trader said they predicted currency price by find out coin market chart..          

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yonkii   you can have the trust  on some prediction that done by famous trader in crypto world becuase mostly time their prediction become true as they do trade by their own judgement.. You will be able to see many news in online where trader said they predicted currency price by find out coin market chart..          

Exactly @Dorjoy12 in trading there are so many good traders predicted crypto currency price, because they predicts crypto price through FA and TA analysis bass, so most of time their prediction success, but sometimes market conditions face unusual things then their prediction fails, but I don't trust in McAfee prediction because he always try to gain publicity in crypto world.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

51 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Exactly @Dorjoy12 in trading there are so many good traders predicted crypto currency price, because they predicts crypto price through FA and TA analysis bass, so most of time their prediction success, but sometimes market conditions face unusual things then their prediction fails, but I don't trust in McAfee prediction because he always try to gain publicity in crypto world.

@Honny143  we also can take help from different trading  analysis app from there we can follow the price prediction too.. Yah sometimes the stock market conditions become worst but the famous trader usually handle their trading though price prediction become wrong... I not yet followed McAfee price prediction but its true he is good in predict price..        

• +1 1
  • +4 1

4 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

Price prediction processes require in-depth studies of the digital market, and analysis of the prices of all cryptocurrencies, and it requires a lot of experience as well
But, frankly, I am not a fan of the prediction process, but when there is sufficient experience and knowledge, this prediction almost becomes true.

Its true @kenan 1  crypto price prediction not easy only crypto experts predicts price through their deep analysis, and we must should need this type prediction,

because then after we knows exactly which way market going according this prediction we take perfect steps in crypto.

I believe that the market goes against predictions, when everyone thinks that prices will rise, the opposite happens and falls strongly, and when everyone thinks that it will also decline, the opposite happens and prices rise because market makers control liquidity, which is the lever that guides the market wherever they want.

• +1 2

On 10/17/2020 at 2:00 AM, Shaza Ahmad said:

I believe that the market goes against predictions, when everyone thinks that prices will rise, the opposite happens and falls strongly, and when everyone thinks that it will also decline,

Often chart movements do not match predictions, but this usually happens because suddenly there is news that encourages market sentiment so that it changes chart movements,
This is also the reason why trading analysts always have two possibilities, so that they will be more alert and can anticipate sudden chart movements.

• +1 1
  • +5 1