Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

On 9/5/2020 at 5:15 AM, hasan007 said:

But few people are depend on the others predictions thats a bad things.

It was very risky to depend on others predictions many of them are just like you they just make predictions without any knowledge. Try to know that many predictions are wrong imagine how many predicts the price of Bitcoin to rise but the price is falling presently. What is now the future of Bitcoin price ? 

No I dont believe in prediction but in time there is going to be just one thing that happens , some of them may give you some good ideas that work well for you , the right idea is to keep  your investment strategies working for you in the right time

• +4 1

Predictions, as by the name are only predictions not the future. No one knows the future. Predictions in Bitcoin are simply an analysis of the chart and guessing the next move.

In fact, such predictions are not a reason to believe in them! Because information can always be different, completely different. All forecasts are different, and you should not believe in them exactly, just make some information , your own conclusions that will help you in some way. Good luck!

Prediction is unreliable. It's like referring to a calendar that hasn't been created. Certain crypto values has changed overall due to its volatility. An obvious reason is that it is floating on the air. 

• +4 1

Why do people predict, is it because they are all knowing , no , there is no one who can tell any event of any financial instrument, let alone crypto currency.

Take for example, when the price of Oil went negative and even  those who pump oil had to sell and pay those they are giving the oil, thats how bad it was during corona.

Was there some analyst who had given out some prediction , yes , thousands of them but they got it wrong on the crush, so lets not figure out on predictions. we only have to take prediction is a tool to be cation on when we are investing.

• +3 1

I reflect that if you tin put together benefit and perfect predictions it will absolutely be acceptable But if you container find time for a moral prediction, in that case I preserve impart that I cogitate a lot of evils will be solved in your hope but you preserve take a crack at to constitute the greatest predictions. 

On 9/10/2020 at 4:56 PM, Abuyaman said:

think that no, we should believe the facts, now there are many predictors who say that the price of a particular coin will be incredibly high, but this does not happen 

Predictions are now not reliable this time around the market is moving more faster and is not stable because there are many predictions that fail this days and now we are affraid to follow any predictions.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:38 PM, Virgil dijk said:

It's obvious that most people prediction could be right to a certain point , so it not adviceable to depend on experts predictions only, why, because there are humans there predict due to thier experience and what there have studied in crypto, and some times this predictions might fail, because cryptocurrencies depends on demands and supply.

Predictions are not always true some predictions turns out to be true while some turns out to be otherwise but I don't personally believe in it because sometimes there are a lot of exaggeration which could be difficult to believe.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:38 PM, Virgil dijk said:

It's obvious that most people prediction could be right to a certain point , so it not adviceable to depend on experts predictions only, why, because there are humans there predict due to thier experience and what there have studied in crypto, and some times this predictions might fail, because cryptocurrencies depends on demands and supply.

Predictions are not always true some predictions turns out to be true while some turns out to be otherwise but I don't personally believe in it because sometimes there are a lot of exaggeration which could be difficult to believe.

usually prediction is give by the analicys of crypto experts. i don't think we always stay on prediction.it is really truth that everything will not be on prediction. so we should look around and work carefully.   

Predictions give us an insight into the market. And if we listen to the right prediction we will get to make the best of choices. Sometimes it is good to get a prediction just to help you understand a thing or two about the market but don't make your decisions based on them

You need to make your own decisions and then follow it up with a prediction.

• +3 1

May be predictions will now be helpful in crypto, cause its unpredictable market. Any moment the price of the coins take new move, some the price straight goes and down. But the analysis have a value in the market, but don't believe in someone else predictions.

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

Somehow you could rely on prediction, like just a guide for your decision. But don't fully rely on it because it is not 100% accurate. I only trust prediction if it has evidence like mathematical formula on that future price. Believe a little a bit of it so that you can have a best decision.

Predictions is very important in every field as well as crypto world but most of the predictions are wrong and we face loss. I think we can analyze the market, working of the markets,  checking the voulum of coin, their demand and supply.  We analyze all thing by ourselve. Then we dont need any prediction or we can easily analyze what prediction is true in future.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Cryptic said:

Believe a little a bit of it so that you can have a best decision.

That is right my friend  not all predictions are reliable but there are some predictions that we can use it to correct our own predictions to make it clear and right to use.

Any prediction depends on correct technical analysis.  I believe in it.  The price movement of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, goes up or down, as experts monitor price movement and on the basis of available information that experts provide their forecasts.

Expectation alone does not help,
It should be backed by news analysis and technical analysis,
And knowledge of the followed analysis mechanism for cryptocurrencies,
There are a lot of Bitcoin discussion groups out there, but I don't think they have any use other than getting lost in expectations.

• +3 1

I have read many predictions and I remember a lot saying that Bitcoin was to reach a million in 2020 something that is not possible to happen and other claim 100,000 and other numbers but maybe we are good at this price above 10,000 and cryptocurrencies can work and keep building at this level. 

Its best to believe in predictions no matter how bad it is than pure luck. If numbers are crunched, you have more chances of profiting in taking an educated guess rather than a blind shot.

In reality, the forecast is an expectation it is anything but a definite thing. It's the questionable thing I don't accept the introduction since I am a casualty forecast. Before 4 years I brought a colossal number of Dogecoin yet at the same time currently sitting tight for being bull run. So I don't accept the expectation.

Prediction may happen or may not, that's why we call it prediction. It's is purely speculation. But it helps us to know what will be happen tomorrow or in the future. there are a lot of disadvantages when you keep up with the prediction market from others, Because of that I have decided to keep hold my cryptocurrencies and not follow any predictions.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You are right i am also not use any prediction and use my own experience to buy and sell any crypto currency . there are so many peoples that predict the value of bitcoin but its not 100% correct and Learn your own trading to invest very small amount in crypto currency to learn and earn .

Cryptocurrency is a speculative market and it is largely a speculative asset. Also most of crypto trading is based on long-term predictions. But for short-term we must to find out about the price predictions that will occur, it will go up or down. but if you have continued to buy or invest for long-term, it is advisable to stay away from price predictions.

• +3 1