Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

On 6/26/2020 at 6:24 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Prediction is not 100% sure or accurate so for me much better to create our own prediction than trusting the others about it. 

Just believe in your own so you don't need to expect more. 

That is it, predictions are not accurate, if not accurate means it is misleading, that is why I do not believe in signals but making my own predictions which still good but still not 100% accurate. 

• +1 1

On 6/29/2020 at 7:54 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

That is it, predictions are not accurate, if not accurate means it is misleading, that is why I do not believe in signals but making my own predictions which still good but still not 100% accurate. 

As we all know that predictions are not all accurate also doing a personal predictions is still thesame but if I could advice you. I will like you to collect different experts predictions and get the real predictions. Just as you know two good heads are better than one.

It depends on us, for me I'm creating my own prediction than to believe in the prediction of other people so although it's not 100% sure at least I will not expect and not disappointed too much because I only based on my own prediction. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

If that prediction you have heard of do has a good supporting details, then maybe it is also good to believe that, since it does have the point. But it is also good to do your own study and observe the market, the factors that causes the ups and downs, the signs through different graphs. Use those predictions to do and support your own prediction. 

Do not believe on baseless and pointless predictions. 

Edited by Strygwyr
typo error
  • +3 1

8 minutes ago, Strygwyr said:

If that prediction you have heard of do has a good supporting details, then maybe it is also good to believe that, since it does have the point.

Actually I followed predictions that I trust and find it to be true and the reality I follow all the way I still go for more research to make sure that the prediction was correct.

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

Believing in predictions is not recommended because it is not too accurate and it can also fail. Actually it can also give us disappointment if we believe in it and expect so much from it but end up having a failure.

That's true my friend not a predictions we are to depend on. We need to make personal research on how to make good prediction and to confirm of a good prediction.

Future predictions are usually made in conjecture, so there is no guarantee that this will be true in all cases. So keep this in mind at all times and then invest anywhere. Crypto usually depends on others in the future to reduce its value increase so it is the right way someone builds the future

Expectations should be set on a scientific basis and not on guesses or intuition, so we have to pay careful attention to the source of the information. Is it about experience or intuition?

• +1 1

Although this Bobistbani is subject to the application of the analysis of any magical Dornor and is under good analysis as a molecular I'm not sure if this is the case, but I'm not sure if this is the case, but I'm not sure if this is the case, but I'm not sure if this is the case, but I'm not sure if this is the case. 

• +2 1

I had followed some predictor which were actually a very good when it comes for a prediction of bitcoin but there are few people who will share those actual knowledge

On 7/9/2020 at 4:37 PM, mirazlama530 said:

I had followed some predictor which were actually a very good when it comes for a prediction of bitcoin but there are few people who will share those actual knowledge

That's good mate predictions are merely true we follow only the right predictions. But our questions here is how can we identify the right predictions that is true and can be real. The best way to identify this is by making deep research.

13 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That's good mate predictions are merely true we follow only the right predictions. But our questions here is how can we identify the right predictions that is true and can be real. The best way to identify this is by making deep research.

Well for me, i actually used as a based of predictions coming from the experts here in cryptocurrency, there's a highly percentage that their predictions may be happen.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well for me, i actually used as a based of predictions coming from the experts here in cryptocurrency, there's a highly percentage that their predictions may be happen.

Yes some of the predictions comes true but we don't need to always depends on then we should try another more way to learn how to predict The  Price too.

34 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes some of the predictions comes true but we don't need to always depends on then we should try another more way to learn how to predict The  Price too.

For me, I'm not actually good in predictions, i just follow them and most of their predictions are accurate to the price of a particular coin like bitcoin, instead making my own prediction, i would prefer to follow the experts.

• +2 1

There is no Have-to or Must in crypto world. You join cryptocurrency world to enjoy it and you are not forced to do anything. You don't necessarily need to believe in anything with prediction label. I can assure you that at least half of them are wrong and investing based on them can easily lead to failure. I only use predictions to complement my previous information about a certain coin or the whole market. Traders are like researchers. As researchers need data to complete their studies, traders also need information to choose the right positions. Therefore, consider predictions as data not as recommendations.

You will find a lot of experts and traders who do technical analysis and many other things to predict price of a token or coin. It can be 90% right if he or she has well knowledge about the market and familiar with the market moves. So price predicting is not bad nor impossible but everyone can not do that. You should do it by yourself if you have enough knowledge or depending on someone else is not a good idea after all.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

12 hours ago, Billahi said:

So no one needs to believe in prediction but it is only the result of analysis

Well, it's better to used some predictions of the experts because as you mentioned above, it's only the result of analysis and that analysis is made by the experts and these experts shares their analysis from us so that we will know what is the movement of crypto price in this coming weeks or months.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:52 AM, Zaino34 said:

You are right that my friend, these predictions cannot be believed in, and they remain just a reading of the crypto market and an analysis of its price in the past period, but it cannot happen correctly and we may lose our money if we trust it, so we must be careful

Just have our own prediction so we will never expect too much and we will not be dissapointed too much once our prediction failed. Always remember some predictions not really work or come true but still there's a chance if we believe on our own. Be ready on what's the output of our prediction just don't expect too much. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Ofcourse why not, based on my own understanding, the profits we are making in Crypto world through trading and investments are, but the product of accurate predictions. Trading and investments no doubt depends on one experience, skills and tactics and above all, one capability of making ultra precise, systematic and authentic predictions.

So I absolutely believe in accurate predictions especially mine & others made by some selected experts but mark my words very well, NOT all predictions I believed or hold on to blindly.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +3 1

On 4/29/2020 at 11:32 AM, melikf78 said:

i think prediction is not good way to make money you may lose all of your money just by one wrong decision. prediction is too risky and i wont do it but if you want to i think prediction on volleyball matches is better than other things.

You just need to practice how to read the prices in the market and then you will be good to know if some of predictions will be right or wrong.

On 4/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

Predictions may also gets us in trouble so we cannot easily believe on predictions. If you think that prediction has a big chance to happen then you can believe on it but you also have to take the risk.

• +2 1

In my experience also before i believe to the predictions of some experts in cryptocurrency but the the prediction is far from the reality what will happen to the prices of the coin. The fact is there's no one can predict what will happen to the coins in the market.

• +2 2

1 hour ago, Draven06 said:

In my experience also before i believe to the predictions of some experts in cryptocurrency but the the prediction is far from the reality what will happen to the prices of the coin. The fact is there's no one can predict what will happen to the coins in the market.

Predictions may happen and may not so we should really be careful if we are going to believe on a predictions. We can also make our own predictions so that we don't need to have a doubt on ourselves and have more self confidence.

• +1 1

There are many expectations that succeed in reality, and at the same time there are many other expectations that end in failure. For this, I always advise you to do your own analysis,good luck.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 6/12/2020 at 6:00 PM, Treat1234 said:

I don't believe on crypto currency prediction again because all the predictions made by so called expert  turn to void. Just observe the movement and believe in your self 

Its true in our life everyday we see so many thinks happen,then also next day what's happen? With us we didn't predicted exactly, then its crypto market every second we see fluctuations,so its not possible to predict future, but few time before prices prediction possible because of charts and price momentum.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 1