Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

For me, mate. I dont believe in predictions since it doesnt base on any facts but pure of being a futuristic. Let just focus on what is in present and make things be better in the near future specially in the world of crypto

• -1 1

1 hour ago, Irish said:

Yes that's true but despite of that I am still happy because of the rising value of bitcoins now and for me that's a good sign even though we don't have assurance that the halving season will still occur this year.

The rising is a hope that we might be expecting more than this in some couple of days I think is better if we could still continue in hold and sell small from it and buy some other profitable tokens and save too.

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The rising is a hope that we might be expecting more than this in some couple of days I think is better if we could still continue in hold and sell small from it and buy some other profitable tokens and save too.

Actually I am still hoarding my coins even if there is no sign of halving I'm still preparing because if the halving season will happen this year, at least I am well prepared to sell a lot of coins and earn a lot of money.

• +2 1

I think that no one should believe the predictions because no one knows the people who tell us about them, and no one knows their motives, maybe they want to make money on it.

Doing prediction is sometime right and wrong that we called it prediction, prediction is right when you did not want your bitcoin convert into cash and suddenly price of bitcoin is increase but may be prediction is wrong or risky when sell your all bitcoin by thinking that bitcoin price will be maxed out but not happen after. So make your decision carefully.

you shouldn't believe any prediction of course, but some of them provide solid evidences to back their predictions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

12 minutes ago, Basad said:

Why not, predictions are mere hypothesis or assumption made by some experts, public analyst that are 75% likely to become true. Because they are made reasonably, using technical analysis and chat

That is true  this are likely to assumption as you said yet only few will come to reality because any prediction is base on probabilities 

As for me, I do not believe in forecasting and expectations. Cryptocurrencies are not stable and it is difficult to predict the price that will reach it or its path. There are many people who believe in predictions and rely on them. I think this is a mistake and it is likely that it will expose us to losses. soon

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Before each prediction I reviewed and analyzed. Not all predictions are true, nor are all false. Learn, analyze and also make small predictions for yourself. There are celebrities but their analysis is unfounded and unrealistic. so I recommend that you analyze yourself and make your own predictions.

• +2 1

On 4/23/2020 at 3:17 AM, koussai999 said:

Welcome my friend
I think that expectations are issued every year by many local people, and expectations can succeed and may not be fulfilled
  But what you should know is that you do not get carried away by these expectations, without thinking about it

Much better to make your own prediction by analyzing the flow of coins in the market and thinking some strategies to support your guess. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/30/2020 at 3:30 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes that is applying the previous knowledge to present situation in other to solve the problem, really you are right this explains to us how to predict the future

Yes I think that depends on you and your preferencez because I think that if the predictions are based on real datas and previous results then I think that it is right to trust it and it is best to have scientific predictions about what will happen. 

• +2 1

It is not sure that all the predictions made in the case of cryptocurrencies will be true.Sometimes even the expert's analysis and price predictions get flopped so we should be up to date in the market trends what is going on to make our trading strategies. 

2 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that depends on you and your preferencez because I think that if the predictions are based on real datas and previous results then I think that it is right to trust it and it is best to have scientific predictions about what will happen. 

We need not to believe it so easily, because if we do it can only hurt us and lose hope, do not put high hope in everything.

Failure to work will come, but frustration will not. You have to work hard. No one can achieve success without hard work. We must believe in predictions because we have to wait a long time for long-term work. In that case, it is possible to be successful if you have faith.

3 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that if the predictions are not made up then you can trust predictions. You can see some predictions that is based on older data's and previous happening in cryptocurrency which can be a great basis for predictions on what can happen.

I agree with you when we compared previous predictions against the present predictions we can identify the right predictions

6 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes we need to make a deep research on the fact to know which of the  predictions is right or wrong and thus can be done exactly as you said by applying knowledge of previous predictions that seems to be right.

11 hours ago, Basad said:

If carefully predicted by reasoning critically and by putting the possible challenges  that may hindered the occurance in to consideration, their is highly chance to turn to reality

Yes you maybe right in the other way you may likely know the knowledge on how to differentiate between right and wrong predictions.

1 hour ago, Jamesnachoog said:

You are right my friend sometimes even the technical analysis and the fundamental analysis of trading coins do lead many people to great loss of funds but sometimes the technical analysis give some ideas on the movement direction of the market which some traders use to make profit and it is not 100% guarantee.

Yes sometimes , but I do more believe in my own analysis, for me not to regret and blame someone.

I do not think that it makes any sense to believe such predictions, if people know some private information about the price of a coin, why would they tell others about it?

• -2 1

On 4/22/2020 at 12:05 PM, Hoda khecha said:

We can believe in prediction or not because prediction is not such a strong thing but we will give more priority to our present time.

No man, predictions are so very strong, sometimes even fake predictions makes real impacts, that is because people would react to those predictions.

7 hours ago, Basad said:

almost all the aspect of trading and investment rely on power of predictions

@Basad that is true dude but in some aspect of trading even the predictors feel confused and sometimes panics when the market was at unstable point. But sometimes it is right when they are sure if the market movement

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@Basad that is true dude but in some aspect of trading even the predictors feel confused and sometimes panics when the market was at unstable point. But sometimes it is right when they are sure if the market movement

Not most of the trading relies on cryptocurrency signals, this is somehow fakes prediction that will mislead other people from cryptocurrency. 

1 hour ago, Treat1234 said:

Not most of the trading relies on cryptocurrency signals, this is somehow fakes prediction that will mislead other people from cryptocurrency. 

It can be an act of misleading many people that lacks knowledge and fully believe in predictions but for the wise one,s they most go on research.

9 hours ago, Basad said:

Some times the market looks cumbersome and too complicated to precisely predict, but if necessary factors are carefully stated and putting in to consideration, consulting some expert it works for you, ending up not loosening but making a profit

Only the wise ones can know how to use the predictions because there are predictions that cannot be reliable were somes can be put into consideration for a deep research to make sure it gonna be okay even if trusted.

We can find number of predictions  there and alsoon Google  and other sites. But I think we should  not believe non them fully . First we should  make some investigation  about  that because  there is few experts  and more scammers. 

On 4/22/2020 at 10:23 AM, Babubu609 said:

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

I have followed many predictions and recommendations in the world of Crypto and the fact that most of them were unsuccessful because the Crypto market is volatile in a way that cannot be accurately predicted, and the prices of cryptocurrencies do not only move according to technical analysis, but there are news and economic and political conditions that could affect them.

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

It can be an act of misleading many people that lacks knowledge and fully believe in predictions but for the wise one,s they most go on research.

We still have those experts that can predict the cryptocurrency without having problem and we hope it will be a better chance for us