Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

Can we believe in the predictions of a fortune teller? Are the fortune cookies giving us correct information either? The answer is no. We can give some predictions though that are obvious and with very good chance to happen. But whatever we may think, it can all not happen. Predictions are like gambling and if we have good chance for what we think to happen then we can bet it will and wait for the outcome.

• +2 2

It is not about believing in predictions. When traders are charting it means they take some available tools like ichimoku cloud that give a better understanding of what happened. We are mostly using the average prices and have them depicted in lines in the chart to see what the trend is and if something escaped from normal. 

24 minutes ago, zhoutong said:

Can we believe in the predictions of a fortune teller? Are the fortune cookies giving us correct information either? The answer is no. We can give some predictions though that are obvious and with very good chance to happen. But whatever we may think, it can all not happen.

The analysis made by a trade analyst is intended to assist in making decisions, you don't have to follow it because you can make the analysis for yourself.

25 minutes ago, zhoutong said:

Predictions are like gambling and if we have good chance for what we think to happen then we can bet it will and wait for the outcome.

If the prediction you mean is a kind of dice or lottery then it is considered gambling, but trading predictions is not gambling because trading is not based on luck, but based on the ability to analyze the market and take every opportunity or minimize losses.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

On 4/22/2020 at 9:23 AM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

First of all I must to comment one thing, you have around 11k reputation points and just around 4,000 posts which means that you have close to x3 more reputation points which I first time see on this forum. :classic_dry:

About prediction and hlaving, yes halving was before few months and none of predictions it was not correct.

Like BTC price 20,30,50,100k etc.

For me prediction must to have some "reason", for example some big news which maybe can affect on currently price etc. But I must to admit that I dont "follow" analysis and predictions based on analysis, I prefer to by yourself find some good "reason" why I buy some coin/token.

• Useful or interesting 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/22/2020 at 2:58 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Often chart movements do not match predictions, but this usually happens because suddenly there is news that encourages market sentiment so that it changes chart movements,

You are right, news is the fuel of the market, the more important and stronger the news, the more igniting the market, so that we can say that the news leads the market in an upward or downward trend, such as Paypal's entry into the world of cryptocurrencies gave fuel for Bitcoin and the major cryptocurrencies to go to the moon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

You are right, news is the fuel of the market, the more important and stronger the news, the more igniting the market,

Yes, but not all news is able to move market sentiment, depending on market conditions at that time,
because sometimes news is deliberately made to test market sentiment.
So you have to be careful when responding to news, especially news that is intentionally made to trigger FOMO.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/22/2020 at 9:03 AM, BullRunBit said:

I must to admit that I dont "follow" analysis and predictions based on analysis, I prefer to by yourself find some good "reason" why I buy some coin/token

Well, absolutely that is right but it seems so unfortunate at times when some predictions still go as predicted. The market yesterday was very fast were the Bitcoin price rises and crosses 13k  this shows that under probability there is possibility that the bitcon price can rise to 18-20k usd  before year ends. What do you see about this?

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well, absolutely that is right but it seems so unfortunate at times when some predictions still go as predicted. The market yesterday was very fast were the Bitcoin price rises and crosses 13k  this shows that under probability there is possibility that the bitcon price can rise to 18-20k usd  before year ends. What do you see about this?

Hmm, honestly I never predict BTC price but I always believed that price will go up.

I know for BTC when price was 200$ and till now I never follow someones predictions and I never predict by yourself BTC price but like I write above I start to learn about cryptocurrency just because of BTC and I always believed/believe that BTC price will go up and when price drops drastically I believed that will return.

And about this that price will rise till 18-20k, maybe or maybe not but lately I saw good news for BTC like for example that PayPal support BTC which is really good news for cryptocurrency and such a news can affect on price for sure. :classic_wink:

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I always believed/believe that BTC price will go up and when price drops drastically I believed that will return

I support the motion mate, cryptocurrency is Volatile and exactly as you said when ever the price falls it still returns to starting point and even more. This can be achieve only if we are patient because sometimes it tooks long time before it returns to it normal stage.

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I saw good news for BTC like for example that PayPal support BTC which is really good news for cryptocurrency and such a news can affect on price for sure.

Yea I read same news of course this will reflect to the Bitcoin chart because there is probability that the Bitcoin price will shoot to an unexpected price which cannot really be predicted.😏

4 hours ago, Semen Levshunov said:

At the same time, it is almost impossible to work effectively without studying the opinions of the crypto community participants

But sometimes predictions are merely false they lead to lot of failures so is better we study the market or include our thoughts to their thoughts to make it clear and perfectly to be believed.

Prediction cant be 100% true, its just the way to find out some solutions. Never be fully confident on someone prediction because it will lead you to wrong place. There is probability, may prediction can give you the right answer or may be it give you wrong information. So thats why do not totally focus on this.

• +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:25 PM, Babubu609 said:

The rising is a hope that we might be expecting more than this in some couple of days I think is better if we could still continue in hold and sell small from it and buy some other profitable tokens and save too.

For me, mate. I dont believe in predictions since it doesnt base on any facts but pure of being a futuristic. Let just focus on what is in present and make things be better in the near future specially in the world of crypto

I don't usually believe in prediction because it sometimes lead one to great lose and for that reason i only monitor the market whenever i am holding a coin with good potential because Cryptocurrency is volatile in nature which means it can change anytime without letting you know and since it only controlled by demand and supply then we have to be careful and stay alert.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you sir. We shouldn't believe in prediction. But how the traders gets huge profit from it. How they know that the price will go up. It all depends on the experience of understanding market. Experiencing market by loosing asstes. That's what trade makes special. Experts will give their opinion but we should believe what we are worthy of.Taking risk is the way of this cryptoworld.

• +3 1

On 8/24/2020 at 9:59 AM, Babubu609 said:

Yes we need to investigate very well on any predictions to avoid any certain mistakes on depending on fake calculation on predictions.

I agree with you my friend @Babubu609investigation and proper research are supposed to be done before placing any prediction, because it can lead to losing what someone has worked very hard for. Let be cautious about it.

• +2 1

Almost always that the predictions that the experts say turn out to be the opposite, for example they say that this year bitcoin has a 7% chance of costing 20k dollars of which I think it is a small percentage, it has a higher percentage because it already lacks a lot.  little time to reach 20k of which I think that in that prediction they are going to be wrong and when they say that bitcoin will rise in price it reacts the opposite it will decrease in price so I think that the predictions always turn out the opposite.

• +3 1

The topic of predictions is subjective, since many of those supposed experts analyze some aspects of the market from their point of view which causes them to ignore some trends or possibilities, I generally ignored all kinds of predictions, I only pay attention to the  that are made on Bitcoin, in order to earn a little more money

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Brandonsaw said:

Almost always that the predictions that the experts say turn out to be the opposite, 

The analysis made by the experts is not always correct or even not everything that the experts mean you can understand,
because usually there are some chart conditions that cannot be understood by a beginner and can only be understood by a professional, that is why traders are encouraged to make their own analysis.

Predictions are sometimes wrong, very few are truly accurate and profitable. I used predictions as input there and didn't trust them completely. The predictions from the experts that I have gathered will then be read and understood, then I will decide whether I can accept the predictions or not.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

that is why traders are encouraged to make their own analysis.

One of the major reasons why most of people lose is due to lack of proper understanding and for that reason i think one should seek good knowledge and experience about the market chart so as to avoid losing funds in the wrong way because there will be no one to compensate us if we lose in the field of trading. Knowledge is light and we must seek it in order to be successful in cryptoworld.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's right @Babubu609 market analysis (market prediction) is believed to some extent as it helps to monitor and evaluate market trends although can not be trusted hundred percent (100%) because sometimes the market is unpredictable caused by other external factors such as bad news that scare Bitcoin investors

• Useful or interesting 1

54 minutes ago, leakydonney said:

That's right @Babubu609 market analysis (market prediction) is believed to some extent as it helps to monitor and evaluate market trends although can not be trusted hundred percent (100%) because sometimes the market is unpredictable caused by other external factors such as bad news that scare Bitcoin investors

It is true that forecasts come with risks, but most of the predictions come through studies of the history of the changes that occur in currencies in addition to the conditions that affect their price, whether economic, social or political.

I always say that no prediction can be accurately right about any type of crypto currency because they are easily affected by even small factors. We must gain the advice of experts but also use our own observation

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, Russel 017 said:

Yes of course we can believe in predictions because prediction is based on analysis. Prediction may work good but not for all the time.I think anything can happen in future but prediction is just opinion

The best and only way i think we can do this is to make the analysis ourselves because even the expert at times make mistake which make some members who didn't notice it to lose, so seek good knowledge about the market so that we can be self dependent.

BetFury                                                   

On 11/12/2020 at 4:05 PM, Projectcrypto said:

One of the major reasons why most of people lose is due to lack of proper understanding and for that reason i think one should seek good knowledge and experience about the market chart so as to avoid losing funds

You only need to learn about trading and also practice it, make your own analysis and after that failure will give you experience,

On 11/12/2020 at 7:04 PM, Zeshan Khalid said:

I always say that no prediction can be accurately right about any type of crypto currency because they are easily affected by even small factors. We must gain the advice of experts but also use our own observation

You have to understand one thing, that the analysis is made not to help you get maximum profit, but to help you anticipate market conditions that will occur,

• +4 1

Predictions that are long term based are usually wrong everytime because a lot of factors easily affecting crypto currency. But expert opinion regarding one or two day future price can be useful 

• +3 1