What brings failures in trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

There are many reasons that brings us failure in trading. There are so many of us here and outside the forum that experience failure in trading and they couldn't get to understand why they always fail and couldn't able to make it in trading. I cross through this problem and I found it very much intresting to help some of us that are into this problem and those that are yet to fail into this problem.

This problem of which I observed and investigate in are:

1.  Taking risk: many of us find it very difficult to be a risk take were at any point a Bussiness individual or firm must take risk or be a risk taker because he might be expecting profits and at the same time loss but his full expectation must be at  getting profit.

2. Rush: we sometimes rush into market when we see misfortunes that looks like opportunity we put our money and end up losing them because you can end up depositing your money in a wrong market or wrong address.

3. Greedy: there are many of us that seems to be greedy to meet up their need even when they see profit they will not grab it think that it will rise and later it fails and you end up losing that opportunity due to greediness.

4. Confident: you should have confident in your trading make sure you are sure of what you are trading.

5. Self reliance: believe that you can always make it don't wait for someone to show you the right thing to do believe that you can do it do research know well about what you are doing get the knowledge.

6. Knowledge/ ignorance: this was the worst part don't hear story or news about trading and pack all your money into trading were you don't have the knowledge of trading this will lead to failure.

There might be more reason I didn't include you can share some more reason to help others out of problem. Thank you

I think you summarized and studied almost all the causes of failure and loss in crypto trading, but the most important thing in the field is despite this loss, you should always try again.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

My reason for the major failures, was listening to "experts". I'm spenting my whole day reading charts and figuring out my plan and at some point I get influenced by these people that tell you to sell the bottom (like a month ago at 5K) and buy the top. I am now free of these experts having blocked them from all platforms and trading as I should. Funny how even perma bull youtubers were saying to everyone to sell at 5k in March. Totally dishonest.

• +3 1

Yes, these are among the main reasons why your trading fails. This is why you should avoid these things and thus you will succeed in making a profit in trading

• +1 2
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Trading in a rush is very bad and it can make you lost all your money because you will be trading without a proper way and there is where many people are losing their money. We also need confidence while trading so that we can not take any bad actions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

11 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Trading in a rush is very bad and it can make you lost all your money because you will be trading without a proper way and there is where many people are losing their money. We also need confidence while trading so that we can not take any bad actions.

You really need to be patient when trading, especially when there is a lot of capital in the order. So I am now trading on a small percentage of profit. Transactions are short and less risky.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

You all points are valid and I adds when you take your trading decisions in hurry and based on your emotions then your chances of failure also increased. So always take your decisions with patience and wisely.

On 4/21/2020 at 11:54 PM, Babubu609 said:

1.  Taking risk: many of us find it very difficult to be a risk take were at any point a Bussiness individual or firm must take risk or be a risk taker because he might be expecting profits and at the same time loss but his full expectation must be at  getting profit.

You are right on all the reasons you have clarified in your topic about what makes people to experience failure in trading and most of them is fear of taking risks as it is the one that has occupied many traders out there and theris a saying that says no risk no reward.

• +1 1
  • +4 2

You describe the best reasons of our failure. To be greedy is the main reason of losing money. we are expecting huge profit but we loss our own assets. 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

You describe the best reasons of our failure. To be greedy is the main reason of losing money. we are expecting huge profit but we loss our own assets. 

That is really sad when we lost our capital in time if investment or trading. Being greedy is the main reason as highlights because you only demand for more not for small capital you end up losing the two

Those feelings of anxiety, greed, and many more that come to the fore at the moment of commercial, as when you are afraid to buy and that the price continues to go down against you, as when you feel frustrated when you have a loss and not the loss.  Short, those kinds of feelings are the worst enemy of an unreal trader, so it is always good to have this type of training for beginners and also for veterans, this way to review what had to be learned at some point.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

i really agree with your three points that is rush,Greedy and  confident.these are the basic points that results in a big loss of big profit.whern we start trading we must be sure with our trading strategies and plan instead of changing it everytime.and when we experience rush at something we should never blindly invest in such coins or project.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Many of the things that I mentioned involve under the name of controlling feelings during trading, and I think that making a plan before trading and committing to it greatly helps control feelings and manage the account

Well you discussed every point damage our trading strategies, so we avoid all thinks you mentioned in this topic but I think greedy is most effects our trading benefits, because our  gready nature we can't leave trading in right time and face loss are low profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/15/2020 at 4:13 PM, Majeshi said:

You are right friend because all those which you have said are the biggest reasons for many traders to lose. We have to control our emotions and withdraw immediately after reaching your profit target.

When you control your emotions you have no reason to panic because you know you are doing your best in taking risk at 90% profit

On 5/1/2020 at 2:12 PM, BTC Future said:

My reason for the major failures, was listening to "experts". I'm spenting my whole day reading charts and figuring out my plan and at some point I get influenced by these people that tell you to sell the bottom (like a month ago at 5K) and buy the top. I am now free of these experts having blocked them from all platforms and trading as I should. Funny how even perma bull youtubers were saying to everyone to sell at 5k in March. Totally dishonest.

A personal analysis or signal is always more reliable than what others will say because no one will care about your trade better than yourself but I use expert advice in a different way. First, I make my own calculations and predictions and write down the results in a Word file. Then, I read some expert reviews about the market and how they anticipate the future. I compare all of them with my own conclusion to see how close they are. I never use Youtube videos for trading, they are only good for training.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

All you said are right I agree with all the conditions you have stated this will surely help lot of members on this forum to know the reason why they fail and also correct that mistake.

You mentioned the most important points, and of course greed may ultimately lead to the loss of our money, because we must be convinced of our profits, and we must not feel greedy and seek greater gains because that may lead to the loss of our money. Likewise, some people who do not have any experience turn to the trading field and seek to achieve profits through this field, but without any benefit from that because they are unable to do the trading properly.

All the mentioned reasons are sufficient for failure to trade as fear of risk may make it more difficult and relying on emotion for me is wrong. Trading is good thinking and monitoring of market movements, time plays a big role in trading success or failure so therefore must choose the appropriate time and not Haste

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, these are the most important things that cause failure in circulation, some of these reasons relate to human feelings that some people are unable to control and some of them are due to ignorance and lack of experience. It can also add another reason, which is lack of patience. Sometimes you need a lot of patience and this is difficult for many so the deal fails.

The thing thats leads people to failure in trading is betting the coin and the market price, so thats its just like the gambling, there will have chance to lose and chance to win, but loosing chance will be more higher. 

• +1 1

I agree with you with everything that I mentioned, and for me, greed, lack of patience and experience are few of the most common reasons that lead a trader to failure and loss. Therefore, when entering the field of trading we must act rationally and understand this area well and the most important thing is that we must be patient as possible

• +3 1

Each attempt from us in making investment then it have great lesson for us if we wanted secure earning then learn lessons from mistakes when you lose your investment. So try to avoid repeating your mistakes for losing more money. 

• +2 1

You right good points about failure on trading . I think most of traders are did these five major mistakes in trading . So there face big failure in trading life . Thanks for you to write good information on trading .