What brings failures in trading? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I say,Those feelings of tension, greed, and plenty of more that come to the fore for the time being of the business, as while you are afraid to shop for and that the charge maintains to head down against you, as when you feel frustrated if you have a loss and no longer the loss.  Quick, those varieties of emotions are the worst enemy of an unreal dealer, so it's miles continually appropriate to have this type of education for beginners and additionally for veterans, this manner to study what needed to be found out at some point.

• +1 2

Trading is the best way where u can earn almost reasonable profit against your actual price. . But you have to be patient while trading .. greediness is the main point in failure of trading u have to avoid this. Be patient and keeps on trading.

One of the biggest problem causes in trading is over confidence and impatient 

If one can be patient with the market I believe theirs more to trading than you must have already witnessed. 

• +1 1

What makes traders fail is Panic (wether panic buy by fear of missing signals or panic sell by fear of losing), and this panic is a consequence of another problem "the lack of confidence".

Trader may surpass this problem by doing some actions : diversifying the portfolio, concentration on long-term targets...

8 think there are different reasons behind the different people which make the people loss in the cryptocurrancy trading world. So never count on others, do your research.

It's main reason is the Thinking its easy 

2.Analysis paralysis 

3.Going round in circles 

4. Poor risk management 

5.No plan to exit losing trades 

6 . No trading plan

This are the reason in failures in trading 

Trading is just like any professional career as an engineer,doctor,or lawyer it takes years of commitment and effort  to get good at it and you must be willing to learn from your mistakes 

In my thinking trading failure most of not be peitence if you worried your loss you sell less then amount that's why say paitence is most important and first step of trading.

Thanks for the information. Trading failure can happen to anyone including me, I often experience trading failures when I am in a hurry for fear of the price of the coins I hold. Then I sold it in a hurry, and after selling it the coin price went up, I thought it was a disadvantage. So when you trade, try not to rush to sell it because it will make you regret it.

• +1 1

A best and first important thing is the whole world existing just on the base of hope where there is no hope there not anything.second one is you should be have a good judgment ability if you not have it then you can be failed in trade.Third one is lack of money if you did not have money and you could not buy some thing then what you will sell in coming days which will benifitful for many trader.Fourth one is greed 

Greed is become to trader richer or poor but mostly it become looser which also become the cause of failure in trading

18 hours ago, icanzbk2 said:

6 biggest reasons why most traders fail, and how you can avoid it:

1-thinking it's easy

2-analysis paralysis

3-going round in circles

4-poor risk management

5-no plan to exit losing teades

6-no trading plan

I strongly agree to this, I remember when I gained $50 in future trading but greediness made me lose the when money later after some hours. The greed is as a result of my no trading plan, if I had plans I would have closed the trade and gain $50. Also this can be related to poor risky management. These are the ones I lack but the others mentioned too are needed in trading to be successful. Any one that traders do not have can lead to losses. 

All your points are good to take in consideration, the failures exist and will exist for ever, if we don't learn from them and avoiding them in the future. I think traders should be patient and confident about their self. But yes the knowledge first thing we need to acquire in our mind and then believe in our decision.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are a lot of reasons why traders fail in life. Improper strategy and wrong predictions and especially working on tactics, not on the principle lead to failure. Trading is not like something that ends up with some time instead you have to look at changes and adopt them. You should know how to deal when you are falling and to bring things normal.

Failure in trading comes from fears of loosing your money and also luck of knowledge, although failure can come even you are the eaxpert in trading also.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 5/15/2020 at 5:49 AM, Babubu609 said:

That is really sad when we lost our capital in time if investment or trading. Being greedy is the main reason as highlights because you only demand for more not for small capital you end up losing the two

Greedy is very enemy in the world of cryptocurrency, because people need to double their investment within one day while the expertise traders can only make 20% annually. 

• +2 1

23 hours ago, tienda said:

All your points are good to take in consideration, the failures exist and will exist for ever, if we don't learn from them and avoiding them in the future. I think traders should be patient and confident about their self. But yes the knowledge first thing we need to acquire in our mind and then believe in our decision.

I strongly agree to you point, the failure will just exist forever, even if some made the mistake and corrected themselves and avoid later mistakes, but that does not means newbies will not join to trade and make the mistake. But I know that newbies and people that are not expert but losing are making people that are expert to gain while the money they lose is gained by pro traders. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you, dear, for this useful information. In my opinion, the reason for the loss and failure in trading digital currencies is as follows: first, not gaining sufficient experience, secondly, recklessness and risk in buying a large amount of currencies, and third: trading in the long term and greed in gain and greed, I advise you  Take the advice of the experts, and you will succeed, my friend.

• +4 1

There is some many things lead us to failure in trading because I think lack of knowledge is serious Matter in my view I think lead loss in trade because to do trading we should have knowledge and skills.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

actually when you are in cryptocurrency world you need to do a lot of things and even need to learn something and these are what you have mentioned in your topic

17 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

wish.try to avoid greedy and don't rush invest your all found on single place that after sending your profits they will not give out what you demand.

Investing in the likes of bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum will be very profitable because they have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace but the problem is that we have to be extra patient as long as we want to earn something reasonable as profit to our wallets.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think you are right.Trading in a hurry is very bad and it can cost you all your money because you will be trading without proper means and many people there are losing their money.  We also need confidence when trading so that we do not take any bad action.

I think you are right.Suppose you have summarized and studied almost all the causes of failure and loss in crypto trading, but the most important thing in the field is that even after this loss, you should always try again.

When a person ride on running horse . They get failure in trading online. I have some real news about trading to learn first with few $ for a month and then start more.

Yeh your are sharing main reasons of trading failure . When we should correct all these reasons than we should do the best trading . Don't do the trading in rush its very difficult . Failure in trading give us a chance to learn from our mistakes which we made already and loose our money .if you have skill be confident and you should start trading .

On 12/14/2020 at 7:15 AM, Hamza-Roshan said:

Trading is a game of risk. You should be very careful about it. Other wise you can loss all you have. It needs a lot of experience and mind. Without any experience you will not able to get profit.  Because I have seen many traders that have loss all things in trading.

Trading is not gambling, but if only the trader is expert enough, he will be able to understand that. But with what you comment which is correct, anyone that did not learn about trading, and trading cryptocurrencies or any type of commodity or fiat, the trader is just gambling and will 

• +1 1

If you have no knowledge about trading then you fail in trading. So try to avoid repeating your mistakes for losing more money. Thankful to you for sharing useful post. I learn  some tips from your post. I want become a good trader.

• +2 1