Cryptocurrency Contests - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Cryptocurrency Contests

On 4/21/2020 at 11:52 AM, abualez said:

Hello my friends Since I first knew the world of digital currencies, I have not seen competitions in cultural places such as clubs and centers and earn digital currencies from them. Who among you has found such really exciting competitions ????

Yeah i think its hard because you can't trust any body in crypto world there are so meany scammers, but the faucet sites have competitions.

I have heard Crypto Contest very rarely. Maybe once or twice will the contest be conducted by an exchange or others platforms. Crypto is not legal in many countries and many companies also not supporting Crypto that why Crypto contest not happen.

I haven't seen such type of competition here but i want that there should be some competition between the members of this forum and he or she should get some additional coins for winning it. This will not only bring the members online but also very curious to work for win. This will ultimately help the website.

As for my country, these competitions do not exist because the cryptocurrencies are not allowed to be used at all and they are prohibited, but I am sure that there are such things in developing and developed countries and currently I see competitions within forums and websites only

As much as I'm having idea their original such type of cryptocurrency competition or  you can get cryptocurrency by wining any tournamentbut you can exchange your currency within the other currency that is possible and cryptocurrency is not becoming so familiar because of the ban of the cryptocurrencie in many countries.

Sir the reason here is very simple that the cryptocurrencies have not gained complete acceptance in any of the economy and the thing is more disturbing is that is not showing sign of getting accepted in the near future . Reasons are many. So we hve to wait for this to happen then only things will be public

crypto isn't that widely accepted just yet, you may find some local clubs doing small competitions between friends for crypto prizes but nothing major

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think they can't because it's not legal right now in any countries and they need a right to di that, it's nit a cultural event that we can collect people easily,the majority use it under another name 

i also didn't find any contest that is conducted publically.and it may because of the cryptocurrencies are bann i lot of countries so peoples don't explore it publically to avoud the legal actions taken by the government against the person

Well some local clubs announced a contest in which participants have to find the hidden  codes in a picture and winners would win at least 6.5 ETH each. I think you have seen so many online version of cryptocurrency related contests.

I think such powers do not exist because of the ban on cryptocurrencies by the governments of the countries but I think sooner or later this will change and there will be such powers 

I did not found anything like that but if you want to earn free cryptocurrency then there are a lots of competitions is going on in the Twitter you just need to retweet post on twitter 

I have not heard of any crypto currency contest anywhere but I think that it would be good if there were some as that will make earning crypto currency a lot more fun than it is right now.

In order for us to obtain acceptance to enter cryptocurrencies in cultural competitions we must obtain approval by governments for cryptocurrencies in my country, for example, until now, cryptocurrencies are dealt with by intermediaries, so it is difficult to enter them into cultural centers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never seen any competition related to digital currency just because these are decentralized currency country except that is the reason why it is not  given as a reward in any competition

In fact, I have not seen or heard about such competitions, and I do not know if cultural clubs and centers are primarily concerned with Bitcoin, you can find competitions from which you earn bitcoins in forums such as this forum, as well as that Bitcoin forum.

Me too also I have not , I think only competition to earn crypto is usually done online not physically but meby a day will come when it will happen offline.

There have many contest in cryptocurrencies, especially in the crypto exchange sites, and binance are always providing so many contest if you'll afford to win them. 

I do not believe that there is any tournament or even a competition where you can earn crypto. In fact i think that because the crypto world is not yet widely accepted and there are still many countries that are opposed to its use, that there will be any of these competitions that are held in a while. There are faucet sites that host lotteries and if these are the types of competitions that you are referring to then i would suggest that you look into them. You can win quite a bit there if you are very lucky.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/22/2020 at 1:55 AM, Lilsamur123 said:

there are no cryptocurrency earning tournaments

In the real world, there has no contest which is the prize is the crypto coin, but here in cryptocurrency, you can earned some coins by participating in airdrops, giveaways and more.

I think because this is anew thing 

And alot of people donot know any thing about 

That for this you will not find alot of people 

Talking about these

The competitions of which you are talking about is mostly banned in all of the countries some of the special countries have been allowed to do such activities but mostly countries are not allowed to continue it so this competitions are not experienced in a practical life nowadays now this competition has been transferred into a digital platforms.

• +1 1

On 6/12/2020 at 6:37 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Cryptocurrency contests are only hold by some few crypto sites and some exchanges site. They specially run referral competition and exchanges sites specially run trading competition so you can join them and can earn from it.

I'm not familiar on cryptocurrency contests but according to what you said I think that's really good and it really favor to those people who are good when it comes to referring people. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF.
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help
    • Increased Rain ☔️   We have some Easter treats in rain form 🐰   Get your umbrellas out and be sure to catch some rain for yourself over the next few days! 🌧
    • По-разному бывает. Я точно не помню уже названия, но несколько шитков максимальную цену имели как раз не на моменте старта, а примерно через пару дней, так что не все под одну гребенку надо делать. Главное, что зарабатывать можно)