Cryptocurrency Contests - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Cryptocurrency Contests

Hey dear! We can't see competition in  digital places the because cryptocurrency is banned in some countries .so we cannot promote it openly.

Indeed, that doesn't exist amazingly and numerous rivalries are not made in regards to digital currencies, yet there are stages and locales that offer compensations in return for assisting them to advance their site and pay with crypto.

I've never heard of these contests, and I think it's good for things like this to happen. But most importantly, to be legitimate and not to sneak into these contests, fraudsters. I think contests like this attract scammers

The main reason is that it is ban in most of the countries so people didn't talk about it openly.It can't be promoted in public places such as bars and it's also for security reasons.They think it's illegal and many different reasons why it turns being unacceptable in the public. 

Since i joined this forum i have experienced many things but i haven't experienced any ccompetitions for earning cryptocurrency. In my opinion this would be a great experience and a great opportunity for earning more money.

Cryptotalk should launch these competitions for the members. It would be a great idea.

I personally cannot said this and that are compitating with cryptocurrency for now if a forum where any one that participate very well will get his reward for it and will also learn new things for more challenging to come 

• +1 1

This is not the time for people to be having competitions on crypto currencies or any other type of money but there are platforms and sites that offer rewards in exchange for helping them to promote their site and pay with crypto thanks for you and best of luck 🌹😉

The huge growth of cryptocurrency and bitcoin in particular in 2017 has led to the expansion of this field and people have tried to enter it again due to the possibility of this re-emergence.  You can benefit a lot in a short time by working here.

I do think there will be a competition of crypto on those places, because crypto are not fully adopted or legalize, but there are forums, exchange or betting forum that has competition for crypto, thanks

• Useful or interesting

No, my friend we have not faced any challenges, but I am doing this job for the first time, but I do not know about it at all, or I am happy that you are lucky because you have so many experiences. 

• +1 1

This cryptographic world has very little time in the market, this means that there are very few cultural competencies about cryptocurrencies and this is also because they are not yet very well accepted in some countries. I can say that in the future there may be quite a lot of competition in the crypto world and give cryptocurrencies as prizes.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies have many types of currencies.  But now all cryptocurrencies are in demand.  Ethereum has competition with Bitcoin.  As the prices of these two currencies continue to rise, so does the demand.  However, there are many more currencies in crypto whose demand is increasing day by day.  However, cryptocurrencies are currently the first in demand, with Bitcoin and other currencies on the rise.

Actually crypto currency is a paltform for business men and it will prove better if we work on it. I don't know why it is banned or illegal in some countries. Beside me it is earning platform and anyone who can invest and earn can join it.

The plausible answer could be that for my assessment I think yes., that doesn't exist amazingly and numerous rivalries are not made with respect to cryptocurrencies.Because this is our decentralized money and numerous individual imagine that this is unlawful however they don't have the foggiest idea about the worth. There are numerous individuals who actually don't think a lot about crypto and that is the reason there is no crypto rivalry yet.

Hi mate I think the explanation here is a direct result of cryptographic money's limitations in some different nations therefore,it can't be advanced openly places, for example, bars and it's likewise for security reasons.

No, my friend, there are a lot of contests launched by the official pages of platforms such as Binance and others.
All you have to do is create a Twitter account, follow the official pages of the platforms and cryptocurrencies, and do what is required. Luck may smile at you and you win cryptocurrencies!

Edited by rose1

Hello! Yes, I have never seen such cryptocurrency contests anywhere either. Nobody organizes. I only see cryptocurrency contests from the Binance exchange. They run cryptocurrency contests almost every day. And they have a lot of ICOs, IPOs. The best exchange after Yobit))

I think it's very easy to discuss cryptocurrencies openly, Because it's a legal platform that makes people to benefits from cryptotalk, But cryptocurrencies can not be discusse in any country that is band from cryptotalk and if they were found doing that it's ilegal for them.

Many people think cryptotalk currency is illegal. which is not is a currency which many people are benefing from it cryptotalk is the best currency.

Cryptocurrency is a comparative forum where one will be rank on is good comment and pay will be issue to it in the whole world I didn't come across any place or forum of such yet so if you are lucky to be in this forum and you are earning you should be very lucky.

Dear it's a good you are newd in this platform.  I'm say to well come with heaetly wishes.  Yes if you have don't information about anything you want to ask anyone. He will increase you knowledge surely.  Now I want to tell you these curriencies are banned in many countries so people not take openly under their discussion so this knowledge is very low people knowing.  It's a responsibility to that people who have much information about it and much experience with it. Then our begginer working very well and get many profit from it. And will be that to the seniors. 

These is a good observation you made here, to be honest such kind of activities does not exit due to restrictions the government have on these countries in most of the remote countries but we hope with time most if the government should look into this issue of adopting crypto currency.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

In fact, it is not an open problem in the world.  If you do research, you will see that almost all countries are not interested in cryptocurrency, it is just a kind of crime or illegal thing.  I don't want to discuss why it's illegal, because there are many reasons behind it, such as cryptocurrency inflation and tax evasion.

Previously I have participated in events of this type where knowledge competitions about cryptocurrencies are organized, to name a few I refer to the Parachute platform where through their Telegram groups they are always carrying out this type of competition.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink: