Cryptocurrency education software - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Cryptocurrency education software

On 4/21/2020 at 7:45 PM, abualez said:

Are there programs in the Google Play browser to teach encrypted from start to professional? Which of you can tell me that.

This is the browser u used its end to end encrypted ,The best feature of this browser is u dnt need any vpn proxy or server its alredy has his own ip so he dnt use ur ip it mens if ur ip safe u safe

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.upx.proxy.browser

On 4/21/2020 at 9:35 PM, malik6314193 said:

I think this is the best place to learn about crypto currencies and crypto markets. You just have to use search box when you want to find any information. Futher you can learn about it on YouTube. 

YouTube and google is the best teacher you can learn all thinks if you use your brain . Reddit and Wikipedia is good source of knowledge too .

I dont know about this Cryptocurrency education software but  TradingView is by far the most popular charting and technical analysis tool for traders of all markets. In recent years, they have pushed to integrate their tool set with the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges and the results are impressive. Their online charting tools are open to both free users and pro users.