"My absence from cryptotalk" - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My absence from cryptotalk"

My posts were deleted because absence issue I think, I was a way for few weeks and when I am back I found my posts decreased and now I am struggling to get back on the track.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +4 4

"We grow by lifting others"

Thanks for the word of advice and it's good that you are now back to the forum as we continue working here let's follow all the forum rules and post helpful contents to avoid warning points or ban.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

12 hours ago, abualez said:

after a punishment that exceeded the past 72 hours due to a comment that I did not focus on and did not understand well, which is why I received a penalty, so I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

are verified before posting.

Good luck everyone

Just don't comment in the topic when you really don't know what it is and what it talks about. 

The same punishment wad given to me when I accidentally commented on Russian forum then someone gave me penalty for commenting my English comment. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for this suggestion.  As i have so experienced that the administration here is very strict with rules and regulations about the forum. So i would suggest you take prroper care from next tym and also everyone else including me.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

When we are new in the forum are some times by mistakly we breaks forum rules, and we got this warning points then this forum gives punishment also, I think its one example for members if we do mistakes this forum not forgives, so don't this mistakes follows forum rules welcome back bro.

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Oh dear why you got punishment because after three warning points we are stopped for three days.may be you don't make the same mistakes again because this time if you received the warning points then you may closed your account for 90 days so wise now. 

• +1 5
  • +2 3

20 hours ago, abualez said:

after a punishment that exceeded the past 72 hours due to a comment that I did not focus on and did not understand well, which is why I received a penalty, so I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

Good luck everyone

Thank you my friend for the advice and it is a sad news
Can you tell us what the suspension is and why you were punished in order to avoid getting a penalty of pause or ban
Thank you my friend again

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Oh, sorry for that. But can you please explain more about the post verification you were talking about, I haven't come across such thing since I have been using this site. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I do not really fully understand your concern. Just make sure you read the rules and regulations of this forum to avoid any problems. Keep posting a meaningful and useful posts.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

We have to follow all the rules here. If we break the rules, maybe one day we will have a warning point, so we all have to follow the rules here.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Every member associated to the platform has to be associated with them binding with the rules and regulations. If anyone not following the rules will be able to gather the information and then they will be able to always be at the platform. 

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

21 hours ago, abualez said:

Good luck everyone

The moderators team of this cryptotalk forum is really active. Always be careful of the rules and guidelines of cryptotalk to avoid being banned or receive a warning point that can lead to temporary ban from posting. 

Yeah you are right!if you make unrelated comments to the post you can get penalty.That's why we should be very careful in this sensitive case.Otherwise we can be banned.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

The 72 hour penalty is a lesson for you. This means that the forum is very strict with posts and when they find out that you will be warned, the penalty will not be posted for a certain period of time, if too many times you will be permanent ban. so absolutely have to put the quality of the post first.

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

On 4/21/2020 at 4:35 PM, abualez said:

I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

Do you mean that we shouldn't comment on newly created topics, because they can get deleted? That is true, but if you choose useful and serious topics, if won't most likely happen. You should also read other people's opinions about the topic before making your own post.

• +1 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yes, your words are true. I was subjected to such a punishment already before, because I did not understand what was meant in the topic and I went out of what the topic says unintentionally and for this you must make sure that you understand the topic in order to be able to provide a good participation

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/21/2020 at 8:06 PM, Lilsamur123 said:

Yes, there is such a friend, I also received a warning, it was for useless content, after which I try to write informative and interesting posts so that this does not happen again

The warning points cannot be happened always, but they only giving a warning point once you have doing such things, copy/paste, spamming with multiple post or use bad languages.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

There is a definition that many users do not read the essence of the topic. This will not lead to a more open dialogue with the creator of the post. It is necessary to try so that there are many more words, then they will understand you. 

• +1 4
  • +5 1

On 4/21/2020 at 5:35 PM, abualez said:

Good luck everyone

Of course you must understand the topic before commenting on it. You can't just post random comments on posts, you will be reported immediately. 

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

Yes we have to post useful comment which should be relates with topic.

Don't try to write the useless topic . Post the content which should be helpful and useful in case of crypto world. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

l have also got some warning about that. l understand you, my dear. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As you above mentioned we should try to create useful posts, on another Hand you can get a warning by the moderator, like me. 

Edited by Trader21
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 4/21/2020 at 11:35 AM, abualez said:

Good luck everyone

What did you mean, is there a verification when posts are maid.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

You are right  we should  make comments  only when we understand  the topic  properly  and can reply  according  to the topic.  Our reply  should  be useful. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1