"My absence from cryptotalk" - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My absence from cryptotalk"

Thank you, dear friend, for this good advice. I wish you good luck at work. Also, you must make sure that the comments we write are correct so that we are not banned from this forum

Welcome back, my dear friend
I advise you not to be absent from the crypto site again because the only loser in this case is you, because you will not be able to make money in your absence, so you must keep working here to get more money and increase the interest.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think if we will work on this platform with our full focus and hardworking then we will not face any problem like this because then we will not receive any warning point from this platform if we will work according to the rules and regulations of this forum and with loyalty then we can create good ideas for this platform. 

• +1 1

Gentleman I want to tell you that my absence on the Crypto talk is nothing at this moment because I am new on this forum and I am trying to get the knowledge about the trading and other activities of this forum and I am planning for the the trade on this forum.

Absence from the forum. Either there are difficult conditions and circumstances that have occurred with the resident member in the forum or they have banned him for not adhering to the instructions, or he has made an opinion for a comment other than the comment that he is supposed to answer for, then he is deprived for a period of 24 hours and then he returns to work without any warning, but if the mistake is repeated Hatta will be prohibited further notice

Thanks for sharing your experience on how you receive penalty from cryptotalk forum. We need to fully understand a topic before we can create our comments on the topic. Always create useful comments that's related to the topic. 

Some posts are deleted for everyone every day if they are not of a suitable quality for the topic or fit the forum criteria, And maybe you'll receive a point of warning and possibly punishment. Don't get yourself into these problems and be careful and focus on what you write

• +2 1

Alert points we have closed for three days ma I will not make the same mistake again because now if you get warning points you can now close your account for 90 days

I think yhrrthere is a stipp penalty for making useless and irrelevant posts as shared by one of the senior members of the platform, so we most deprive from that so as to leave successful in the platform, thank you so much friend for sharing your experience with us, we'll learn from this. 

Welcome again ... Thank you for the warning ... Of course we have to scrutinize and focus on any topic we publish, as we are here to learn and gain knowledge, so our topics must be important, effective and understandable in addition to adhering to the rules of the forum and thus we will not be banned for sure.

I always try to understand the topic of the post that is in front of me
Look through the comments, and you may go to websites to understand the topic and look for answers before writing a comment
It is not a game or random speech, it is knowledge and learning

Oh my friend
I feel sorry for what happened with you
I totally thank you for this advice to avoid offensive comments, we are the beginners in the forum
I wish you good fortune and abundant livelihood

Yes, my friend, of course, publishing without knowledge leads to obtaining warning points, and therefore your activity in this forum stops for a period exceeding a month, so we must understand what we offer here to bypass this thing. Thank you.

English: My dear friend first I tell you congratulations on your return to us safely second I want to thank you for this beautiful advice that you shared your words right wrong here is very expensive we have to be very careful in everything so as not to make a mistake in writing a post that is different from the topic or write a post

It is important to benefit from the experiences of others, especially their mistakes, in order to avoid them in the future and to avoid penalties. I thank you my friend, but I hope if we knew the reason for which you were punished, we would avoid it. 

Thank you for sharing your experience. Yeah we need to focus on the topics we are replying to and ignore the topocs that we do mot imderstand and do not have anything to add on.

We need to confirm the data about digital currency since, supposing that we share wrong data about cryptocurrency money we can get cautioning point. So we should mindful of that reality, wrong data our record can be restricted.

Yes, my dear, I have been subjected to the ban since I joined this forum because of my violation of the rules and instructions of this forum, perhaps by mistake. Therefore, the forum’s rules stipulate warnings in the beginning and prevent you from participating for a period of three days. Then, if you make the same mistake, you will be exposed to new warning points, and thus you can  Close your account for 90 days, so avoid it

• +3 1

Thank you for advice to avoid those mistakes.  But believe me, you do not need to worry, just stick to the rules and try not to violate them

• +4 1

Obviously, this platform really needs senior members like you in this platform because you are an encouragement for the members of this platform particularly the new members of this platform, and the members of this platform should always create post that are useful and informative.

we continue working here let's follow all the forum rules and post helpful contents to avoid warning points or ban.So i would suggest you take prroper care from next tym and also everyone else including me.we got this warning points then this forum gives punishment also, I think its one example for members if we do mistakes this forum not forgives, so don't this mistakes follows forum rules. 

• +2 1

i think your absence does not have any impact on  your next work on the forum but yes these days you are absent from the forum you never receive payment due to my exams i do not work for a weak but after finishing exams i return to forum and started my work.

• +3 1

Good morning. It is said that in many of the comments I have read that when you are absent from the forum, Crypto deletes some of the comments, perhaps because they are not useful or as a punishment for not having posts and events. I don’t know the reason for that at all. So far in my mind, I have not found a convincing answer to this matter

• +5 1

Thank you, dear, for this valuable advice. It is really a great experience to post in this forum. Absolutely beautiful. It will be very good. If you follow this advice in general, I hope everyone adheres to the rules of its general form in which it does not receive a warning point from the officials in this forum. Forum is a product  Great for winning the battle in its general form and most importantly, we must publish the useful according to the useful topic Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1