"My absence from cryptotalk" - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My absence from cryptotalk"

Thanks for this post friend,we shouldn't be desperate about completing our daily posts we have to read and understand each topic before commenting on them,lets avoid being hasty,instead we should settle down to make our content useful and educative,because when we rush to make post at the end we'll end up commenting what is not even related to the topic,so let's be careful please 

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and also we welcome you back to the platform. I'll take a note of your advice but I'll make first try to comment positively and not copy paste ever to avoid any penalty that is short or long. I'll make posts related to the topics and be careful thanks.

why you bought punishment because after three warning points we are stopped for 3 days. could also be you do not make an equivalent mistakes again because this point if you received the warning points then you'll closed your account for 90 days so wise now.

I am understand you my dear. I am also had a big absence for two reasons. One was that it was the holidays and I was had to be with family away from my house, and the second was that I was removed from the payment system, but I am given a second chance. In this second life I must prove I am worthy for the forum for a month more, so I am plan to keep post for this time because I am thinking the forum deserves and has given me so much all this time, and I was missed it for too long. My only hope is I will be accepted back again one month later after I am start posting again.

Very good topic friends here in this forum we only have to make publications and content of very good quality and comply with the rules very adequately so as not to have any problems here in the forum.

Dear you should have careful when creating your posts. Most of the people faced this problem. So the administration of this forum is very strict in rules and regulations of this forum.it has happened also with me. But don't worry and take care for next time.

Yes dear you are right and thanks for advising us. We should work at this forum with continuity. Because if we don,t do that then our posts might be deleted and we will in great loss. So keep working hard and continuous.

We should read the rules and regulations this forum then if you break the rules you will  get a warning point. we should  fallow the rules. i think we should work hard and create useful topic. because this is a great opportunity for us for earn money. 

My dear friend, as we are well aware that the forum is a good platform where we are not getting any punishment for our absence from cryptotalk, but we do not get the payment of the day on which we do not work. And because of our absence, there is no effect on our posts, nor are our useful posts deleted due to this. So if you cannot work in the forum some day and you are busy somewhere, then there is nothing to worry about it, so you can work in it any day. 

Gentleman I want to tell you that my absence on the Crypto talk is nothing at this moment because I am new on this forum and I am trying to get the knowledge about the trading and other activities of this forum and I am planning for the the trade on this forum

Thanks for creating such a meaningful post. Yeah it's necessary to make yourself awake while making a posts. Never comment here without reading the actual topic. Otherwise you may get penality for your absent mind.firstly understand the topic and when you login the forum make sure to stay for at least 2 hours

When we understand the topic properly and can reply according to the topic and our reply should useful and the forum rules and post helpful contents to avoid warning points or banned.

My friend of course you must understand the topic berfore commenting on it. We have to post useful comment which should be ralates with topic. Dont try to write useless topic. Post the content which sholud be helpfu and usefu in case of cryptotalk wolrd. 

Dear friend thanks a lot for your suggestion we should strictly follow the rules and avoid the extra meterial to use in our comments. Your advice will be helpful for us for our good reputation.

It is additionally an vital point that ought to be alarmed, particularly for unused individuals, be watchful whereas composing the comment or post and check the substance before publishing it, so that you just don't make such botches and don't take caution focuses. 

If i am physically absent from this forum this will only affect my working my performance my learning and my earning nothing else ..so we should stay away from such loses..but if we are here but with absent mind then we couldn't be able to work properly and post good content that will affect our working so to be here and to get maximum profit we should be always present and work honestly with fresh mind ..it would be for our betterness

Edited by James jacob
  • +2 1

With little or more exposure I have here, on the laws and rules of the platform, the admin here are very strict. I would also recommend to all of us that we take good care of our actions.

Dear Fellow, You are right. We should follow rules and regulation of the forum. because rules are first. First Read the post if you understand the content then start writing comment full of good content, don't copy paste others material. Our reply to topic should be useful and helpful for other members.

Much obliged for the expression of counsel and it's acceptable that you are presently back to the gathering as we keep working here we should observe all the discussion rules and post supportive substance to try not to caution focuses or boycott.

Well dude only give your information to those Post where you have a knowledge about that .Because if you don't know anything and give reply to that topics then moderater will give you punishment for giving wrong information

Friends it does not matters that our absence from crypto effects on crypto . But we can.say that it effects only on us. As on our payment that will stop on that day nothing else .

Thanks for you useful advice friends. Now I understand the essence of reading topics thoroughly before commenting and giving opinions on anything. 

Thank you for your advice. You are really saying it from experience. I hope the new members will learn something from your post so that they will be safe.

It is good you have learnt from your mistakes.i hope we all make sure we read carefully and understand the post we need to comment on before we do something that will result to warning or banning.we should as well not make a mistake on posting on irrelevant topics.

• +5 1

Thank You for this suggestion. This forum is very much strict in itS rules.  I always skip that topics which i can't undertsand. We should comment on that post when we can understand it well. We should avoid to comment on that post which is not related to forum and which we can't understand.It can be risky and we may get banned.  

• +2 1