"My absence from cryptotalk" - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My absence from cryptotalk"

I would suffer a lot if I stopped working on crypto Talk once because it was my only means from which I could earn even a little bit of money.I hope you that I never leave this site or that I  be banned in any way.I always put this site on the home page of my phone so that I can remember this site every day and work here.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:35 PM, abualez said:

after a punishment that exceeded the past 72 hours due to a comment that I did not focus on and did not understand well, which is why I received a penalty, so I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

are verified before posting.

Good luck everyone

Dear mate according to the rules and regulations of forum you must make a comment which is related to the topic and the content of the topic will be good otherwise you will get a warning from moderator and banned from crypto. So firstly read the topic and then make a comment on the post.

Yes it reason of getting penalty. So when we make such post which will be irrelevant and not on rules and regulation, then we must get warning point. So make good and earn good. If you want to servive on this forum, so kindly make such post which give maximum knowledge about forum. 

I got a little nervous when I saw this. I haven't posted anything for awhile and I was afraid that my account would reset. Thankfully, it didn't. Thank you so much for the information. And also for the replies, so glad I learned something today about crypto. 

Dear friend i want to say thankyou for sharing this type of advice.every person should need to don't skip the rule and regulation of thi site and stay here for long time.

2 hours ago, Rusev440 said:

Thanks friend for this helpful advice because moderators are monitoring what we are posting. I also suggest that we should reply or comments to topics that we really understand very well in order to avoid posting of useless contents because there is penalty for posting useless contents which is warning points or even banning of accounts.

That's true mate, we should only focus on commenting on topics we are familiar with topics we have idea about what is saying not topics that we don't know what the author is talking about, by doing that we will have idea on what to comment 

• +1 1

That has not happened to me, but if they have deleted several publications that I even felt sad about it, but the difficulty is not going to be greater than us, you have to read the publication very well and understand about the subject to write something Related to the published content, you have to try to seek excellence in the forum.

• +1 1

Welcome and thank you for this suggestion. Since I have experienced that the management here is very serious with the rules and matters relating to the Forum. So I would like to suggest that you take proper care of the senior and more experienced members.

13 hours ago, usamah said:

My brother, what you should know well on this site is that we must all follow the rules of the site because bypassing these rules exposes us to a warning alert, 

Well said @usamah . Following the rules should be our number one priority. If we don't follow them then we are bound to get a warning point or even a ban. So, every member especially the newbies should make sure that they are well aware of all the rules before they start posting.

• +3 1

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Yes absence is not good on this platform because this gives you negative marking and it is not good for your reputation and your earning is zero when you get negative marking so be careful from absence

Now all the moderators are so strict About maintaining the rules. So you Have to follow all the rules to earn a good amount from here. Don't do this mistake again. And thanks for sharing your experience. We will be more concern about following the rules         

• +2 1

your expressions are true. I was subjected to such a punishment before now before, for the reason that I did not take in come again? was inevitable in the area and I went out of pardon? the subject matter says by mistake and for this you duty cook by all means that you appreciate the subject in method to be proficient to grant a virtuous input

When we are not present in the forum then i don,t know about the the new rules if the forum add new rules.If you are absence for a time then sometime our post well be deleted.If someone absence for a long time then it is possible to banned the account.

A person should need to give his full attention to the posts and only focus on his work. After the verification you want to give reply to somenone posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You will never be punished when you are not around the forum because of one thing, the truth is you need to keep your growth going because when you are not in this forum there is a lot of work to be done, because then you are able to follow such a structure , there is a lot of work to which we need to grow in , you can go and leave for example I have not worked in the forum for about a week now and this is not because of anything but I was not feeling so well.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

There is no difference to which we do have and we need to really define what would be the right thing to work on there is a lot of work and a lot of good tools to which we have to level out and put together every single structure and strategy we need to value a lot  of things and we need to pull in something that is more powerful , when you are not on the forum nothing happens, your pay just goes down nothing more to it

• +3 1

It is good to profit from the experiences and advice of the members, and this recommendation is sweet on behalf of me and every one the junior members and it's good for us to stick to all or any the principles to avoid various sorts of bans.

I think you Should give full time to the beaten and the administrator who is here follows a lot of strict rules and instructs others to follow them as well. And your website will have to give proper time, if you do not give time to the website, then quote that if you have options for much longer, then your comment will be deleted. 

• +2 1

Thanks for the advice,if members can share their good and bad experience in the forum, other members would be able to avoid the bad experience while members would be also able to work with the good ones, this are the types of topics needed in the forum

• +1 1

Every member in the platform has to abide by the rules and regulations. As you mentioned above, we should publish useful contents, create topics and make responds that relate to a certain topic and its description. 

• +1 1

Everyone should be careful about what they write because it is read by many people. Your posts may affect people both positively and negatively. You may cause someone else to lose money and that responsiblity should weight heavily on your shoulders. so before pressing the submit reply button, always think twice. 

• +1 2

39 minutes ago, FARISOKTAV said:

Everyone should be careful about what they write because it is read by many people. Your posts may affect people both positively and negatively. You may cause someone else to lose money and that responsiblity should weight heavily on your shoulders. so before pressing the submit reply button, always think twice. 

That's true, that's why we need to be very careful and also be very sur about what we post in the forum, because most members assume everything posted by other members is real and true, members can loose alot just like you said .and members reading other people's comment should not just believe every post, they should also try and make more enquiry before believing.

• +2 1

The crypto forum not only spoils your members' best chance of earning money, but also There is no time fix to work in it, there is no such condition that if you do not work on the forum for a few days, then you can not work again after that, there is absolutely no such show if you are the cause of business  then.you join agian

• +5 1

Understanding topics that have sentences that are difficult to understand does make us confused and unfocused, sometimes answering topics like that take a long time, and when we fail to understand the contents of the replies are not connected, so if the moderator reads it will get us a warning point. To avoid this, we should first understand the topics we are going to reply to so that the replies are in sync with the topic.

• +1 2

You should post useful and meaningful posts. And you will be paid only for useful posts otherwise you will not be paid. If you share useful posts then your posts will never be deleted and you will earn. Good luck friend.

• +2 1