How taken in lockdown. - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syed Al Mamun

How taken in lockdown.

I think that almost everyone in the crypto world has taken the pandemic lock down as a chance to learn more about crypto currencies so that they can make additional income while at home.

• Useful or interesting 1

• We don't need draft features on cryptotalk at the moment. Your writing is automatically saved when you type it. I think cryptotalk's draft saving feature is very good allowing users to feel safe from their comments.
 •

Hi bro the lock down provided a chance for people to get involved more with cryptocurrency it can be interesting and we fun way to pass this time now the world is in lockdown and it is great apportunity to learn about crypto world.

This is a very good point, as for me, it is due to this lockdown that I was able to get to know about this wonderful, I have been reading about cryptocurrecies and finally I was introduced to this platform, now i am taking this period to study more about it.

Hi Friend,

Yes you are right,

at this time we don't have any work,

so we must utilise the time in doing something good and also we can gain knowledge about many things related to cryptocurrency.

Thanks,

Yes this is the essence of the forum to learn and educate ourselves on the different features of blockchain technology. Getting to know more about cryptocurrencies will really help in this modern globalisation because the world is advancing and thanks to this digital currency were able to find many things easy

The coronavirus pandemic lockdown affected almost all the countries in the world and it was very difficult to do some things although for me I used that period to help others whose situation where a bit tougher than mine.

In this pandemic mostly members join this forum in this difficult situation because this was a great time to work from home and get your payments.

The mostly beneficial and attractive thing of this platform is that we will get a good knowledge about crypto currency i am also one of them who didn't know about the abc of crypto currency but now i am learn many things and do my regular work and get benefit from the website.

In this kind of situation the most useful thing that may help us to have earnings even if we are at home is here in this forum. And also learning ways and methods to cryptocurrency also is very helpful for us to have extra earnings in this kind of pandemic situation.

I take action to make daily earnings and daily learning from cyptotalk. And i am thankful because cryptotalk was very useful to me because of the lockdown i can support may daily living from my bitcoin balance savings.

In my country there is a lockdown. Many people start working online and make money from many online sites. I also work in cryptotalk for learning and earning. This forum provide us many opportunities to become successful in life. Thanks