Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no?

Usually altcoins follow Bitcoin. So when price of altcoins goes up it means the price of Bitcoin went up and when Bitcoin crashes then it means altcoins are going to crash too. But sometimes, when Bitcoin prices are going up continuously, many traders pull out their money from other cryptos and start investing in bitcoins, So we see altcoin prices go down when Bitcoin is pumping.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

16 hours ago, Naylor89 said:

Usually altcoins follow Bitcoin. So when price of altcoins goes up it means the price of Bitcoin went up and when Bitcoin crashes then it means altcoins are going to crash too. But sometimes, when Bitcoin prices are going up continuously, many traders pull out their money from other cryptos and start investing in bitcoins, So we see altcoin prices go down when Bitcoin is pumping.

You are right about this. But there are many times that strong currencies like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and those at first 20 position will decrease but low value coins will increase in price. Although, you really explained this, and we really need to know that otherwise could happen. But, over a long period of time, the price will still be in a way they follow each other proportionately. 

• +1 1

I think it is yes, bitcoin is the controller of the crypto because it have high values in the market. Mostly peoples trade with bitcoin in the market so it is easy to say bitcoin is the main controller of the market.

This fact is because all the price bulletins on the network indicate that the price of bitcoin, up or down, affects the prices of other cryptocurrencies, and the reason is the people's appetite for it and the monitoring of funds on Bitcoin, which makes it gain this advantage and it is almost similar to the dollar in global markets and financial exchanges

A typical yes , very true, it the head and the foundation of cryptocurrency, the hight coin in the market today and if am not mistaken it is  the first coin invented, lot of people trading in it also

The price of all altcoins depends on how bitcoin is doing in the crypto market. Where bitcoin is green all other alts follows and if bitcoin is red on the other hand they also follows. But the price of altcoin also has a basic influence on themselves, the better the quality of the coin, the stronger the ability of the coin to be able to have a good price.

It's true and I believe in you. Bitcoin is the controller of the cryptocurrency market, if the bitcoin price goes down, the decentralized altcoins will go down and vice versa, if the bitcoin price goes up then other decentralized altcoins will also go up. For this reason, investing in decentralized coins is very profitable, because the benefits can be unpredictable and can make us rich.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear Bitcoin is controller of total Crypto currency industry. I think we always see that when Bitcoin price become high then all Crypto currency's price will increase

You are right, the price of all other cryptocurrencies is driven by bitcoin, if bitcoin falls the price of coins also falls in USDT, then the price of bitcoin is what sets the price of other cryptocurrencies

This sometimes is changing and we see Bitcoin going down and altcoins rising, but it is only for a small time a few weeks perhaps and Bitcoin either rises again or starts drop to increase its dominance. It can be the controller but it does not always mean that altcoins will rise right after Bitcoin.

• +1 1

One of the basics for working in the crypto market is monitoring the Bitcoin position, its movements and its future direction. Even when we enter into any deal or investment, the Bitcoin situation must be analyzed in the future, as it is an indicator of the direction of the entire market, as it is the king of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

For me I would say yes, because as I look to the trade exchange market I always see that they are using bitcoin as the basis of the price of all of the coins. But I may be wrong since I have seen bitcoin to drop its value drastically while other altcoins almost remain their price. This kind of event actually confuses me if I should still stick on investing to bitcoin or make a big brain move of getting an altcoin as  an alternative way of gaining profit for future reference since there are a lot of altcoins in the trade exchange market that have a potential.

Obviously i will say that bitcoin is the controller of the whole crypto market because we all know about this crypto market through the drastic change of cryptos within a day moreover bitcoin is considered as the king of the market.

If I believe it, to some extent all alcohols are influenced by BTC, if you look at the graphs over time of many they are quite similar. When the BTC was worth about 19,000 usd, the ETH reached its maximum peak of almost 1,400 usd, making practically the same graph as the BTC at that time. The reason? The BTC is the initial currency, after it hundreds of other currencies have been generated that want to achieve the same success. If we look to the future and BTC rises in price even more, it will drag all other alcohols to be worth much more, so the time to buy is now.

Yes, I completely agree with you, Bitcoin is the main and dominant market controller, that is, a small move that Bitcoin makes is fully reflected in all other alternative currencies, frankly I do not see any sense of trading in alternative currencies except in order to earn bitcoin.

Edited by Shaza Ahmad
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I think, dear colleagues, that bitcoin is the most powerful of all the cryptocurrencies that are in the Cryptographic market Simply and keep in mind that when bitcoin makes a big move all cryptocurrencies go behind or vice versa if bitcoin goes down the others go down
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

Yes this is something undeniable and there is no challenge yet to bitcoin by any other cryptocurrency, when it moves it drugs with it the rest coins sometimes all together and other times after some days or weeks. They all move according to Bitcoin so it is the definite controller of the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 minutes ago, webamooz said:

All crypto currencies are in one room and interaction is inevitable. Bitcoin is a benchmark for all other coins and the entire cryptocurrency market. sometimes people would to sell altcoins and switch to bitcoin, or vice versa, so they both affect each other.

Bitcoin may be called a controller but it does this indirectly. Whenever bitcoin price changes, the whole crypto society think that the other coins might be affected either. Based on this assumption (which is only an assumption), the owner of altcoins will buy or sell their coins because they don't want to fall behind of a new trend. This is the reason bitcoin affects most of the market but there are some coins which live independently regardless of bitcoin value.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Actually the reason altcoins are rising when Bitcoin is rising is because their value is calculated in btc pairs. If the coin does not move it is the btc pair that prevails and the pair in usd rise automatically in exchanges. Not to say that most exchanges don't have many altcoins listed against usd. So if nobody sells to lower the price in btc then the altcoin has the same price in btc terms but more in usd.

On 4/21/2020 at 10:50 AM, Babubu609 said:

I keep wondering and observing the crypto market of all prices of currencies in the market, they definitely moves frequently when a change occurs in the price of Bitcoin. So I came in to conclusion that yes Bitcoin was the controller to all cryptcurrency market except for the stable market and rising tokens. Do you believe with my investigations yes or no?

I need more explanation from you friends if my research was wrong

Yeah, BTC is controller of all market coins where you can easily sed Eth, eos, ltc, XLM and many coins prices goes high when BTC price increases. This is also can when price goes down but mostly the price effect is seen at BTC price increase. Many coins have direct relationship with BTC and do trade with BTC against them so they have more effect of price. So when the whales move BTC the all coins get the effect. 

• +2 1

I do not consider myself an expert in these matters, but I have been trading or participating in airdrops for a considerable time. What I have been able to appreciate is that the price of altcoins usually moves according to the BTC price, I mean if the BTC goes down they go down and vice versa. I really don't have the exact reason or explanation, but what happens happens.

• +1 1

Indeed BTC influences the price of cryptocurrencies, analyzing some typical situations I have been able to observe that when BTC falls or rises violently, altcoins suffer because they all switch to BTC and when BTC is lateral, cryptocurrencies recover or enter upward trends . The last case is when BTC rises little by little the altcoins follow it.
That is what I observed in my short period within cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think bitcoin is the only direct part of crypto world and the price of bitcoin is influenced a lot by altcoins. So in my opinion altcoins control crypto world indirectly while bitcoin controls it directly

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

20 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

So when the whales move BTC the all coins get the effect

Yes 😊👌you are right because mostly about 70% coins are mostly paired with btc so that it volume do not dumped immediately. If other tokens are paired with other tokens of low volume they tend to loose there tokens Because it get dumped immediately after launched.

This is known to everybody that is reading charts after a week. Every coin is moving according to Bitcoin. Sometimes they follow other times Bitcoin is bleeding the market and gaining a lot dominance by either moving higher a lot or lower. Altcoins have their time because whales pump them and they are dangerous to hold for a long time.

• +3 1