Which coin has the best chance to achieve global adoption? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naylor89

Which coin has the best chance to achieve global adoption?

It is only bitcoin that can do this and nothing else. Everyone has heard the word bitcoin and while most people don't know much and are pausing and thinking about you trying to scam them when you talk about it they still have heard of it. Who has heard of ripple or chainlink? Nobody.

No matter bitcoin will be the first cryptocurrency to achieve the global adoption and most of the countries have already adopted too. Even the people who don't know blockchain also know about the bitcoin and it has already became one of the best currency to investment.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/15/2020 at 7:13 AM, Cryptic said:

Obviously Bitcoin aside from it has a highest price which its advantage. It is also the one most popular one. Some countries especially in western part already uses it as payment. It reflects that it has a huge chance to accept by the public.

Bitcoin has hold its own against other coins well but the future is still unknown. Some people argue that popularity and value are two major elements of sustainable growth and success in the market but I think the real key to success is innovation. Bitcoin is successful because it was a big innovation back in 2009. With the passage of time, other coins might be developed with more genius ideas in mind that make bitcoin look like an ordinary coin! I know this is just a possibility but we should prepare ourselves for any possible scenario.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1

Obviously bitcoin will be adopted worldwide in future, because it has huge trading volume. Bitcoin is first greatest cryptocurrency. If you have start trading in bitcoin so you will become easily millionare. Now bitcoin, ethereum and most other coins are used by the different investing companies for giving good services for their users. So in future,  the whole world is the era of bitcoin... 

BetFury                                                   

I think that among many of crypto currencies, Bitcoin and ethereum, will be the first to gain global acceptance. Both cryptocurrencies are digital currencies and have their own significance. In near future , all trading will be goes round about these currencies

Obviously it is bitcoin since it already established certain attention and popularity which can be seen to the trade exchange market, but I do not think that it would be the one and only cryptocurrency to be adopted first since there is more competition happening just by taking a look at their price ranges in the trade exchange markets. I think they might adopt three at a time as an introduction for their country in adopting cryptocurrencies because it will create a big jmpact if we say that only one cryptocurrency would only make it to be introduced first which could stretched the gap between its competitors.

• +3 1

I would say , Ripple has the best chance, and by this I mean kindly do a check on it, ripple has the fastest transaction and the best of it is the fee, it has the best fee. @George10 I tent to agree with you a little , but the truth is , so many times bitcoin has shown so many limitations. Most have touted Libra, you know the one owned by facebook is almost closer to the common Citizen

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

13 minutes ago, Mike1515 said:

I would say , Ripple has the best chance, and by this I mean kindly do a check on it, ripple has the fastest transaction and the best of it is the fee, it has the best fee. @George10 I tent to agree with you a little , but the truth is , so many times bitcoin has shown so many limitations. Most have touted Libra, you know the one owned by facebook is almost closer to the common Citizen

Ripple has a very fast transaction as well as low fees as you said yes it can also gain much global adoption but I think many will go for bitcoin despite of its limitations or volatile price it has due to the fact that it is the leader of crypto currency and almost everyone believes it's better than altcoins out there.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

For me, Bitcoin. Global adoption means being recognised ans accepted globally as a method of payment alternative to the native fiats. Logically, looking at that, there isn't certainty that would happen in each and every country/region of the world; we can say global adoption might as well means accepted in majorities. In its smallest size, bitcoin has been achieving this feat although with certain restrictions.

Apart from BTC, I would say Ripple and ETH.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

BTC is now know to all people but it will goes like this in upcoming years not possible to me where we have ETH, TRX, XRP, LTC and many new coins who are  making place in market. They are growing their investment and bring more advancement in cryptocurrency. They are making new changes and simplifying crypto for people. This become a race where they all are. Competing against BTC and if BTC doesn't bring new updated then it will fall down from his position and become ordinary coin. 

• +1 1

I think the coin that can adopt the whole world is bitcoin for the reason that it has good potentials, high value and it  has also dominated the crypto market even some countries have even started using btc ATM. So if btc is adopted worldwide it will easy transaction and also bring more development to the entire world.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                    

9 hours ago, Marks33 said:

I think the coin that can adopt the whole world is bitcoin for the reason that it has good potentials, high value and it  has also dominated the crypto market even some countries have even started using btc ATM. So if btc is adopted worldwide it will easy transaction and also bring more development to the entire world.

@Marks33  without any doubt btc will be the only coin which will reach the global adoption.. Becuase you know that almost all development Country accept bitcoin as it popularity.. Also many company now pay the payment to their employees by btc.. You may know that Samsung industry also accept btc which mean you can buy phone now though btc..its the step which mean btc slowly adopting in whole world                      

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin is the first currency in the blockchain, and according to my opinion, it has the primacy in everything due to timekeeping and the high position in the crypto or blockchain as well.

• +1 1

It all depends on what is happening and what will do happen when we use them , I think TRX and Ripple does that has kind of effect and we need to really keep on trying to understand this things the right idea is to really develop the right ideas perfectly and produce the right market with the use of the best and cheapest ways possible. The most important toll today is to look for ways to achieve global adoption and I thin I would take Ripple/

• +2 1

Almost certainly bitcoin is the best one for this. It is the most remarkable coin in the crypto market. Also, it is now being utilized from multiple points of view, for example, web-based shopping.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well there are so many of them and it sometimes does not mean that all of them are going to be adopted but to me I think in one way or another there is going to be something coming very soo, its the right option, TRX does seem to have heads and its one of that similar to that endorsed by @Irungu and @Mwangi Ripple which is far much better than bitcoin in every way its well organized and it has a lot of good value to it, so using ripple can be one of the coin adopted  all over perfectly 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 4/20/2020 at 5:24 PM, Naylor89 said:

When you look at the various cryptocurrencies out there, only a select few already have a working product and already deliver their thesis, Among those coins, which do you think has the best chance of achieving global adoption first?

I am like crypto and maybe they will make the global adoption but you are asking which among those coins. I am need to know which coins you want because you dear forget to tell us the coins.. You are need to have a lot of focus when you are righting your message because you can forget and think you are right something but you did not.

• +2 1

There are many coins that can be adopted globally, Bitcoin I think has already been accepted and is known to everyone, and there are some more that can have a very wide adoption as TRON, Ethereum and Litecoin, I have many hopes on Tron because of the focus on entertainment and the move Justin sun is making to acquire for Tron many platforms as Bittorent, DLive and Steemit.

• +2 1

Global adoption is maybe only for bitcoin and ethereum. Other coins can have regional wider adoption as maybe Tron can become huge in Asia but it has many followers in all the world and other coins can target other areas as Europe or Africa. I hope that many will be accepted in all the world but only a few will be accepted.

• +3 1

As we are now the best chance for global adoption have these coins:

1) Bitcoin

2) Ethereum

3) Ripple

4) Litecoin

5) Bitcoin Cash

These are the most popular coins and have a chance to become adopted. There are more but they have to convince the community first.

• +3 1

On 4/20/2020 at 5:24 PM, Naylor89 said:

When you look at the various cryptocurrencies out there, only a select few already have a working product and already deliver their thesis, Among those coins, which do you think has the best chance of achieving global adoption first?

Oh but only a few are working? The rest have problems and need to be fixed or have nothing to show? But there are thousands how can we know about everything? From the posts I read here I understood that we have some coins that are better from the other. These are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, XRP and YO token. These I believe they have the best chance for world domination and adoption, but I'm still learning so don't take this as my final answer, I will try to educate more and I can change my mind.

On 4/20/2020 at 3:24 PM, Naylor89 said:

Due to her instability in the price of Bitcoin I think that ripple is more likely to gain worldwide adoption. One of her reasons is that ripple is the 4th in capitalization and the price isn't as volatile as that of Bitcoin.

On 4/20/2020 at 3:24 PM, Naylor89 said:

Due to her instability in the price of Bitcoin I think that ripple is more likely to gain worldwide adoption. One of her reasons is that ripple is the 4th in capitalization and the price isn't as volatile as that of Bitcoin.

On 4/20/2020 at 7:24 PM, Naylor89 said:

which do you think has the best chance of achieving global adoption first?

I think @Naylor89 that among all the cryptocurrencies there are two cryptocurrencies that have a chance of achieving global adoption.The first is the one and only BITCOIN and the second is Etherium. These two are very much popular in the cryptoworld and Because of this they have a chance of achieving global adoption.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the first currency to achieve global adoption. There are some other currencies to follow BTC. Dash is very popular in South America. Maybe a new currency can overtake all other coins and achieve the global adoption first.

Some of the most good coins which is so much famous in the crypto market and these coins future is so much bright and good like BTC, ETH, LTC and also other coins. I buy some other ALT coins and these coins future is good and best so hold your coins for the future till the bull.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury