Which coin has the best chance to achieve global adoption? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naylor89

Which coin has the best chance to achieve global adoption?

No doubt bitcoin is coin which can adoption on world.  So due to price countries want to deals with bitcoin. Because these can earn more by bitcoin and can get maximum benefits.  So the only coin which can be adoption on world  is botcoin.

The top and best currencies will be crypto currencies.bitcoin has high chance to achieve global adoption and so many peoples has already adopt it .because It is a digital currency and its price is very high. All other currencies depend on bitcoin.

It is too early at this time to talk about global adoption because cryptocurrencies are still new and need time and a lot of work to develop their services and make them more reliable by the world.

In my views if it's possible and whole global world adopt the crypto currency,I think only best option I can find is bitcoin. As you know it's price is on peaks and highly valuable. Also  in trading and many other fields it is used internationally. Moreover it's popularity and  and adoption is good step towards the enhancement of world economic conditions. Trading can be done on international levels using single coin globally. Good luck

Global adoption of crypto currency is not a far away dream anymore, but it is a real challenge for all cryptocurrencies, their vitality is the first obstacle in front of being a global coin, The best chance is for Bitcoin because it is the most famous and most popular one and there are other coins too but they come afterwards.  

• +3 1

My vote will goes to bitcoin and ethereum 

These both coins will be globally adapted in future 

These coins are so much popular among peoples

The investors of these coins have get good profits on them 

I also wish to invest in bitcoin and ethereum one day 

They are fast transacting crypto coins 

Yes, my dear friend, it is clear that Bitcoin is currently the best for adoption, and I think Ethereum will also have a great deal in the future.

I believe that the coins that have the best chance of being adopted worldwide are those with low transaction costs, i.e. cryptocurrencies that do not hurt to pay high fees such as ethereum's 5-15$, as this is something that many people hate and avoid.

I beileve bitcoin will be the first coin can adapt the world globably. Actually bitcoin already start to adapt the whole world. Governments start to accept bitcoin and those news effecting other coins positively. Number of bitcoin atms start to increase and i beileve more people will invest bitcoin in te near future.

I think if a cryptocurrency was accepted worldwide, it would be Bitcoin.  Because Bitcoin is known worldwide, the security system is good and the price is good. So considering all aspects, everyone will accept Bitcoin

nowadays we can see that bitcoin is dominating in the field of cryptocurrencies . everybody knows about the crypto and most of the people trust bitcoin because it is stable and it will grow again in the near future. but no doubt one day bitcoin will be replaced by the other cryptocurrency , for example it can be replaced by the ethereum because there are a lot of predictions of its growth

The global cryptocurrency b will be attracted to Bitcoin because it is gaining the best reputation right now so there is a higher chance of global acceptance.  Now people in many countries have already accepted it and are enjoying the benefits

There is no doubt that Bitcoin has the best chance to be globally adopted. It is far ahead of other coins in the Crypto world. Even for those who have no idea about Cryptocurrency have heard a lot about Bitcoin.

There are indeed alot of coins in the world , it all depends on the coins your exchange support, because not all exchange support all coins, but to be I really admire litecoin, it has lot potential and we think it can also gain awarenes like other coins

On 4/20/2020 at 10:24 AM, Naylor89 said:

When you look at the various cryptocurrencies out there, only a select few already have a working product and already deliver their thesis, Among those coins, which do you think has the best chance of achieving global adoption first?

I think there are more opportunities to happen through cryptocurrencies with stable prices such as dai or usdt and among others because these will have a fixed value which can be used throughout the world without affecting the economy so much because if a currency that is not stable is chosen This could go down in price and generate losses.

I think that stable currencies will be the most used because it is more comfortable and they have very accessible prices because I thought that BTC could be one of the main ones but it is very volatile which indicates that there is little possibility of this, in addition, you also have to think about transaction costs and see which network to use, for example the usdt for the TRX network, the fee is Zero and this is very good to use it so perhaps the Tron network can be taken into account.

I do not think that there is a currency other than Bitcoin that deserves to be the number one currency in the world among all currencies, cryptocurrencies, and even gold

Well naturally I will have vouched for the Ripple coin because of it ease and transactions speed but the current challenges it faces have made it back slide a little but its still has a greater chance of being adopted on global level. 

I can say that the cryptocurrencies that have the best global adoption would be Bitcoin, USDT, BUSD and XRP. For me, they are this, since bitcoin is known worldwide and accepted by many users, but it has a lot of volatility, so I can say that USDT and BUSD which is a Stablecoin and has no volatility in the market, but has very large capital in the cryptocurrency market and for this reason it positions them in the first boxes of the crypto market and the last, but not least, XRP, which is a very well-established cryptocurrency, with excellent market foundations and low transfer fees, For this it should be noted that I give my opinion saying that these will be the most accepted worldwide.

• +3 1

With ripple being a centralised currency and also being very fast in transaction time makes it one coin I suspect would be adoptable for use in the world. It has a lot of potential and can be used for everything that we used cash for. The fact that it's price is also low means that it might not be highly volatile like butcoin.

I think USDT would stand a chance and that is because it is representing the dollar. I am sure that the USA would also support tether as a crypto and that is because it is backed by the dollar. This project is definitely a successful one and has the potential of being adopted globally 

Bitcoin and Ethereum already achieved global adoption, many people are using these two coins in different activities and even companies to accept both as payment methods for their products and services. There are also some other altcoins like Bitcoincash, Litecoin, Ripple, Doge, and many more which will achieve global adoption in the future.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/24/2021 at 12:15 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Bitcoin and Ethereum already achieved global adoption, many people are using these two coins in different activities and even companies to accept both as payment methods for their products and services. There are also some other altcoins like Bitcoincash, Litecoin, Ripple, Doge, and many more which will achieve global adoption in the future.

@Calvinpriva That is correct, these two currencies have already been adopted globally, in my country bitcoin and dash are well known, but with the problems that dash presented at a certain moment, people stopped using it in the same proportion as they did. At the beginning, now there is a large EOS community that seeks to position that currency as a means of payment in many businesses, but BTC is the first and I think it will be that way for a long time, greetings.

Global currency, as its name expresses it, is an accepted ubiquitous currency. Which must come as a result of the agreements concluded between the various governments in the world to use a unified financial system. Creating a single global currency requires creating a global monetary union that can solve currency crises and avoid economic risks. Not only that, as it will be the responsibility of this international organization to ensure compliance with the rules, and to address any existing or emerging problems regarding the manner of dealing with currencies, with the aim of enabling global trade and assessing the tax system in different countries. The global currency system will only serve the interests of the economically strong countries at the expense of the small ones. It will likely have better representation in the global central bank, and have the upper hand in making fiscal policy.
For this reason, my friend, I do not think that there is a single currency that the whole world adopts and if that happens then I recommend the Bitcoin currency because today it is the best in the world.

Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency, and it is the basis of alternative cryptocurrencies, and the increase in demand for this currency has led to its rise a lot, which makes it a good asset for investment, and the best option for adoption.