The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

Well, I'm not lucky yet and I will just give thanks to my friend which is also a member here by recommending this forum for me because it helps me to earned some profit daily and i hope this forum will exist for a long time.

Yes I can understand your pain my friend it was very difficult to find a genuine site which give earning and also there are many scam sites in this internet regarding cryptocurrency but at last I got this forum which is actually a legend and gives a good earning for daily

Indeed, for the new members who joined the field of cryptocurrencies and got acquainted with this forum early, they are really lucky instead of getting to know the faucets and ads viewing sites for a few cents without interest.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes my friend  after alot of months of searching about 

Earning from net fainaly and for my good luck I found crypto talk 

Now after using it I believed there is earning from the net 

You are right we are all lucky to be part of this  great forum of cryptotalk because we will earn by making posts and at thesame time we will also learn a lot about Cryptocurrency investment and trading to make good profit in our wallet, God luck everyone.

• +1 1

Yes my friend ,I totally agree with you ,I think that I am lucky to work on this wonder platform. This forum gives you the opportunity to learn and earn money even you are at home.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Issa123a said:

Yes my friend,I think that I am a lucky person to find this interesting and wonderful plateform, it's a reliable and an honest forum .it's easy to work and earn money,besides,learning more information about crypto currencies. 

And me I am really so lucky to know about cryptcurrency and to know about crypto talk thank you so much

I totally agree with you. There are many sites out there that claims to be given out cryptocurrency but they all turned out to be scam. If you found cryptocurrency then you're very lucky.

• -1 1

6 hours ago, Zalaks007 said:

I totally agree with you. There are many sites out there that claims to be given out cryptocurrency but they all turned out to be scam. If you found cryptocurrency then you're very lucky.

There are lots of scam app that says they are legit paying but you will end up wasting your time when you use their app because they only trick you. 

Much better to stay in this forum because they will pay us depends on what we posted here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think earning crypto currency is very difficult and we can rarely find the good crypto earning sites. But this forum is one of the best forum where we can gain knowledge and earn the crypto for free.

I have been deceived a lot in earning my cryptocurrency through many fraudulent sites.  I have quite good skills in this matter.  The first thing to earn cryptocurrency is Lejit a site.  And the sad thing is that there are very few sites that are legit.  But now I am very happy because I am able to earn a good amount of money by working in Cryptotalk.  Other sites that make payments are very small.  But this forum pays a good amount in return for commenting which is not seen in the case of other sites.  I worked on a few sites.  But I was not satisfied with working on them.  I am very satisfied that Cryptotalk is a legit site where I work.

• +1 1

On 6/20/2020 at 1:07 AM, Solex said:

You are right we are all lucky to be part of this  great forum of cryptotalk because we will earn by making posts and at thesame time we will also learn a lot about Cryptocurrency investment and trading to make good profit in our wallet, God luck everyone.

Well, that's true mate but you need to be careful right now because we're now having a new payment system which  we need to improve our posting, if your posts is having many negative ratings, you will not getting a coin in that week.

this is really a great platform to earn a good amount of money instaed of working on Faucet and PTC website . instaed of earning we will able to generate a good amount of knowledge Also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

3 hours ago, Emon729 said:

I have been deceived a lot in earning my cryptocurrency through many fraudulent sites.  I have quite good skills in this matter.  The first thing to earn cryptocurrency is Lejit a site.  And the sad thing is that there are very few sites that are legit.  But now I am very happy because I am able to earn a good amount of money by working in Cryptotalk.  Other sites that make payments are very small.  But this forum pays a good amount in return for commenting which is not seen in the case of other sites.  I worked on a few sites.  But I was not satisfied with working on them.  I am very satisfied that Cryptotalk is a legit site where I work.

I would not exactly call it a good amount of money but it is decent for trying an investments. Many times i am reluctant to invest in some projects but those projects with due time might grow bigger than my expectations. In such situations i can utilize the funds from Yobit. But i want more than just money from this platform, i want a platform which i can grow with.

468x60-3.png

Although still I feeling well because I did got an opportunity to take part in second campaign in which we got the talk tokens while working on crypto talk forums so more good works means more talk tokens for us on daily.

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 5:20 PM, paulpogba said:

Yeah dear I am a lucky man to find this interesting and beautiful palteforum which is ten best way of earning to much and learn more about crypto opportunity. I am glad to know that it's paid money than other sites.

I think currently maybe there must be 40% of the crypto claimers worldwide, they might be using this forum because of its best rate of crypto earnings. 

• +2 1

On 4/21/2020 at 10:27 AM, George10 said:

Many crypto users go through that including myself I went through what exactly you mentioned in your topic before I came across this forum and now I also consider this platform of cryptotalk to be a blessing to me because I'm having an opportunity to earn and return all the losses I made out there.

Same here, for me this forum is my mentor to discover more the cryptoworld and what's inside it. 

I want to learn more and thanks for it because I can earn while learning for free and at the same time share what I know too. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

4 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

4 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Same here, for me this forum is my mentor to discover more the cryptoworld and what's inside it. 

I want to learn more and thanks for it because I can earn while learning for free and at the same time share what I know too. 

That's wonderful let's keep sharing and gaining the knowledge available in this forum while following all the rules given to us so that we may have a safe stay here all the best mate.

• +1 1

A lot of traders and people of mine know that this forum is present and what are the characteristics therein and they are missing a great opportunity to gain information and money at the same time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/21/2020 at 4:27 PM, Phooljan said:

Although still I feeling well because I did got an opportunity to take part in second campaign in which we got the talk tokens while working on crypto talk forums so more good works means more talk tokens for us on daily.

Just continue posting useful content so you can earn more talktokens and you can convert those when September come. 

The more talktokens you have the more income you can earn in conversion. 

• +1 1

Yes my friend that is correct and like you've experienced I experienced that too. It is hard to find a website like this cryptotalk have. This forum was very friendly for new members like me and i was lucky to have here by the help of my friend who refer this to me.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right my friend, i am very very lucky if i found cryptotalk forum before busting my head into other free earning websites. There are numerous learning websites online but most of them are fake. but crypto currency really payment us,  and that's why we are very very lucky.     

• +1 1

i do agree with that , for me i didn't try too many sites but those i tried were all scam so i stopped searching until i heard of cryptotalk  that is paying good and trusted   so i decided to try it and i'm glad i did 

• +1 1

Firstly we dont get crypto currency free becuase we need to use OUR time to work on those site.. Like if you talk about faucet then you need to know we waste our time so get some currency.. Again if you think about crypto currency discussion forum then we need to use OUR knowledge their to work which is not free.. But It's true that cryptotalk is the best forum ever for earning.. I never seen any forum like cryptotalk again..                    

• +1 2

Each member in this forum should know that are blessed to have find themselves present here because this great forum has offered us opportunities to earn some talk token for each post we make and also offer us opportunity to learn more about Cryptocurrency at the same time and for such reason I think the forum deserve the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics that everyone will understand and learn.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day