The reality of earning free crypto currency - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

Yes my friend you're right this forum is very good. In this forum there are many things which are very good. The most beautiful thing is we learn a lot of things here.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 10
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Thank you my friend for your post who explained the bad experience of each of us in the free Bitcoin earning sites before we got to know a forum CryptoTalk , and indeed we are very fortunate to work in CryptoTalk away from these sites that waste your effort without interest

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 9
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

@Dmasked, nice, i am happy for you. I was lucky enough to have participated to very profitable signature bounties in the past, back when they were profitable. Those were my first touch on bounties. I never even considered airdrops or referrals over them, now i sometimes do them as my friends have founded some profitable ones. But i still can't see myself watching videos or retweeting for pennies. It sounds very stressful and time consuming compared to the pay.

...Well referrals could have been profitable if i had some online presence with lots of followers but i wasn't into that sort of thing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes I really agree with you, there are many sites out there that says they give free bitcoin but most of them are scams, my trust in only here in cryptotalk because it legitimate pays. I am really thankful here.

• -1 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

8 minutes ago, rekter said:

@Dmasked, nice, i am happy for you. I was lucky enough to have participated to very profitable signature bounties in the past, back when they were profitable. Those were my first touch on bounties. I never even considered airdrops or referrals over them, now i sometimes do them as my friends have founded some profitable ones. But i still can't see myself watching videos or retweeting for pennies. It sounds very stressful and time consuming compared to the pay.

...Well referrals could have been profitable if i had some online presence with lots of followers but i wasn't into that sort of thing.

@rekter The same goes for me. I also have a small circle of close friends and my online reach is also very limited so referrals were never for me. Cryptotalk forum is the best that i have got. Also i am interested in the signature bounties that you are talking about. Can you provide me with more details if you dont mind.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

468x60-3.png

I was searching online earning since one year. But i didn't found any site and after that i found crypto talk. Which offer to earn daily profit from it. 

• +1 5
  • +2 1

Many crypto users go through that including myself I went through what exactly you mentioned in your topic before I came across this forum and now I also consider this platform of cryptotalk to be a blessing to me because I'm having an opportunity to earn and return all the losses I made out there.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Same with you mate, my luck in crypto currencies are not that good because when i'm new in crypto currency i spent my time in some scam websites and i realized that i just waste my time on it but suddenly i found this forum and this forum gave me a chance to explore the crypto currency. 

• +1 6
  • +2 1

surely you are right that we are lucky to choose this crypto talk forum for free earning other asking for private information that crypto does not asking from us.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

So true brother , there are very few legit sites which pays among them is bitcointalk and faucet , but the reality is that faucet takes too much time and earning is very poor in faucet , and in bitcointalk you have to first gain certain level of reputation or rank in the forum before you can earn there , but here in cryptotalk we can earn after first 100 posts , that too 30k satoshi per day which pays on pay per  post method. Im gratefull to my friend who introduced me this plateform.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

14 hours ago, Rifat43 said:

Exactly. you are right. I think most of free earning site is just wast of time. Free earning site take too much time to earn a very small amount. That's why I don't like free earning site. And I don't recommend anyone to wast their valuable time in a free earning site for a small amount.

I agree, mostly when they offer a free bitcoin just don't trust them easily because high chance that they are doing a scam so you must avoid that or do some research for you to know. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I used to work on many free gathering sites. they pay very little or are scams. I see them as a waste of time. If possible please do not waste time on such sites. Cryptotalk site is the best site.

• +1 3

I think every online earning user face this problem before join this crypto talk forum, yes I am also one of the victim to struggle this problem, I am also works in faucts PTC sites captcha typing sites and so many, but they can't gives decent income, but cryptotalk is the real and genuine site to pay respective income and pays regularly.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You are right the reality  of. Many other earning sites is very  sad . That are paying  on completing   different  task. But they very  bit amount of earnings  or some of them are scam.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

So he is a friend everyone is fortunate to be able to belong to this excellent forum and that is why we must take care of him and value him as a great opportunity to learn we do things well without violating the rules so that the forum continues to grow so that we can continue to work on the

yes .many sited offer us free earning on regular basis but at thr end of the day they put nonsense linits to withdraw money.but in this forum nothing is hidden .everythi g is transparent.also it is giving daily earning on posting

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 8:18 AM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Indeed, my friend, the current site is one of the best sites in the domain as it provides members with useful and important information and also at the same time it pays them and overcomes all other sites in the same field

On 4/20/2020 at 11:16 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I think this cryptocurrency forum is the best platform for free money today. I have participated in many free bitcoin campaigns but most of them are scams and nowhere else pay 30k satoshi free like here

That's right. 

This is the most trustable forum that I know so far and the benefits that we can get here are very great and awesome. 

I hope the campaign will never ends. 

• +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I feel lucky to be in this forum because i trade three times a week and i earn good profit from my tradings and i don't use my money for trading but i use the money which i earn from this forum to trade and earn more profit.

• +1 6
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/22/2020 at 10:21 AM, stuntdila said:

In PTC sites you can earn more than you earn from free faucets even if you don't have referrals. but in many days you can't even make at least a dollar in those sites. but with cryptotalk we have a opportunity to make 30000 satoshis per day by just posting. but I am not sure they allow new people to link their forum profile to their yobit account in these days. 

I was late to find this forum and was quite frustrated of PTC sites during that point but ever since i joined this forum, all my experiences even bad was worth something because i can now converse and discuss about them in many threads like this.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

468x60-3.png

On 4/20/2020 at 4:18 PM, Dmasked said:

I would also suggest to find out what abilities you have, and how you can utilize them into crypto world. There are many opportunities to work for a project and there will be more. Figure out what you can do best and try to reach it to a maximum level. I.e. since your writing skills are decent, you can try to find a book about getting better and reach a professional level.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information. Really, we know that there are many sites that give free coins, such as faucets, but these currencies have a very small amount and no income can be achieved through them.

On 4/21/2020 at 2:32 PM, Qpella said:

You are absolutely right.cryptotalk is the best online earning platform.we are all lucky to earn free Satoshi on the platform.i have always thanked my friend for introducing me to crypto talk.it has been a blessing ever since.i love working on the the platform.

Same here, my friend introduced it to me. 

At first I don't believe him not until I reached my 100 posts and I start earning within one day. 

Cryptotalk is the best for me. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

On 4/20/2020 at 6:48 PM, Dmasked said:

You are absolutely right my friend totally agreed with you. All of us who are working in this cryptotalk forum should be really grateful to this forum administration. In time of scam and hack here is a legit forum that pays you really good