The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

Welcome, dear, I congratulate you for finding the right place, this forum offers us a golden opportunity that cannot be compensated, as there are many fraud sites that steal our time and our effort without interest, we are very lucky to join this forum, we work hard and our fatigue does not go away. In vain, I wish everyone good luck.

I think that investing a pension in a crypt is not very advisable, at least first you need to study the market well and understand what you are doing in general. If you are an ambitious person and are willing to take risks, then go for it, but without a financial safety cushion, I would not advise you to take such risks.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:18 AM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

@Dmasked I understand you completely since I have had to go through almost the same thing, these types of pages follow the model of pyramid fraud, that is, only the person who is leading the business makes money, and the others are scammed while investing time and energy in earn miseries. Thank goodness I got to know Cryptotalk before continuing to roam the internet.

I totally agree with you, my friend. 
This forum is truly a gift from heaven 
Even though I'm a new member, I haven't earned any cryptocurrency yet. 
Except I believe colleagues ' comments, and I'll trust them. 
I'd like to thank the administration and all those on this forum for their efforts
Good luck to everyone

Go and live up to the state pension, and thanks to various investments in the future, it will be possible to live like white people in old age and not climb through the trash heaps. I feel sorry for grandparents when I see something like that. Russia is a generous soul, but we help other countries.

I was lucky enough to have participated to very profitable signature bounties in the past, back when they were profitable. Those were my first touch on bounties. I never even considered airdrops or referrals over them, now i sometimes do them as my friends have founded some profitable ones In time of scam and hack here is a legit forum that pays you really good 

I think most of the sites that traded for profit on the Internet are deceptive, but I found in this forum some honesty in dealing and how to profit, so I loved it

I think the dude will just get lost and he is not a pensioner. But if we talk about the topic, I think that it is not necessary. Pensioners are not rich in order to throw money into cryptocurrency. I think it is better to buy something to eat and pay for a communal apartment.

There are many sites out there that says they give free bitcoin but most of them are scams, This cryptotalk forum is best than others it has own quality and it will be better in the future for the users here we are getting earning easily and take our money. 

Does free earnings of crypto currencies yield efficient and effective outcome?

As for me, it's not. Many of the crypto sites that claims to pay free BTC, XRP or other valuable coins end up as ponzi schemes, scammers and hackers. 

We must come to realize the necessity to adopt investment making, learn to trade crypto coins with the little amount you can afford to make profit. They're the best and most suitable position to attain in Crypto world

Not quite a lot already. I think it is quite possible to find 2 thousand dollars, to guess, and on the same yo it was possible to raise the normal amount from March), but of course, everyone has their own mindset. 

I'm not sure, if you take a very advanced age, then people will simply be shocked and are unlikely to be able to figure it out. Anyway, most of them treat cryptocurrency as a pyramid and have no confidence in it. And such a huge number of people is difficult to convince. 

In my experiences during the first months it was terrible. Many sites offered free Bitcoins by performing some tasks for 30 days and I never received any Bitcoins. I wasted my time and effort for nothing. Fortunately, I can now identify 90% of those kinds of scam sites.

If no pensioners lived in an apartment, and with children, they first asked them what it was and what it was for. And of those who live alone, maybe someone bought a useless piece of paper for useful money. Nonsense that cost them twice as much as in a store. Pensioners are inherently naive people and can easily fall for the bait of scammers. So if there is some money left from the pension, it is better to save it, and not buy it all the more on the Internet

Hello my friend
This is true that the cryptotalk site is excellent for all members, as it is useful for learning and gaining experience about cryptocurrencies as well as earning money, investing and trading through the Yobit site
I wish you all the best

Yes you are right.i completely agree with you.it is very legit or great site of earning.i concider myself lucky in crypto talk.i find this website earlier.i am pleased to join this forum.it is very helpful for me

I am new member on this forum.This forum gave you a lot of experince and knowledge about cryptocurrinces.Working hard and get succed in your life.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

You are right dear mate . I am completely agree with you. There are lot of sites that offer free coins but mostly are scam . We should not put trust on such sites . Cryptotalk is one of the best forum to trust on . There is no legit site than cryptotalk.

Thank you, my friend, for your article, which detailed each of our bad experiences with free Bitcoin earning sites before we discovered CryptoTalk, and we are indeed lucky to work at CryptoTalk instead of these sites that waste your time with no return on investment.

Long-term investments are not the right option in this case.

But if a person is not alien to new technologies and came to such a forum, then one cannot be discouraged.

There is also an option to just trade. But it can be done on a regular commodity or fiat exchange as well.

Still, there are fewer risks.

So, well, at the expense of the riptocurrency scholarship as an encouragement, I heard on this forum. Even a cryptocurrency salary on the card. I heard that too. But a pension? This is already something new. I have already imagined how Baba Frosya will sit with Baba Katya, and they will brag about how much her pension in cryptocurrency has come. No jokes with jokes. And if you invest in cryptocurrency stably and smartly. Then in retirement it will really be a cryptocurrency pension. And you will forget that the pension even exists.

Hmm, I think it's a good proposal, fly in 10, provided that the cryptocurrency will only go up in popularity, perhaps this is feasible, because sooner or later, the older generation will leave for another world, and we will come to this place, and we we will already know what cryptocurrency is!

Thank you my dear friend and welcome to the forum
The wonderful post, the important discussion and the experience. I think you corrected it by entering us in this wonderful forum
I think you should stick to the board's boundaries and you'll be fine
Good luck

• +1 1

I believe that if you are interested in crypt at this age. Then why don't you just get the hang of the trade. With the right approach and desire. I'm sure you would come to a result. So I can only wish you the best of luck.