The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

I also tried on different sites and market places to earn. But it was not crypto-currency site. But. I 'm happy that my cousin told me about this and now in just one month I know much more about crypto-currency than before and started trading and investing also. Thanks to cryptotalk for all of these facilities. Long live cryptotalk.

Concurred ...it is genuine able to gain here exceptionally effectively and can gotten to be fiscally solid . I am truly appreciative to this gathering it allow us an opportunity of gaining on the off chance that we should work earnestly at that point we ought to gain cash that's exceptionally imperative for us this side it could be a way to figure it out our dream and fathom our all financial problems.we ought to work beneath rules and center on quality of posts at that point through our great information we are able get greatest.

every site have some disadvantages but the good site will give you every thing good like this forum in addition to his learning about many things so its very perfect and amazing

• +1 1

There are many sites that are some kind of scam, this forum is a great opportunity to learn and win at the same time Of course, it is possible to earn from digital currencies and this depends on the extent of the user's experience, i.e. the trader, in buying or selling currencies from the trading platform.

Well my friend before joining this forum I'm working in one sites but not received money because they are scammer sites. Then my friend tells me to join this forum I'm not believe in this forum but when I'm receiving my first payment then I'm very happy to join this forum.  And I'm also suggest my friend to work in this forum.

So evident sibling , there are not very many genuine locales which pays among them is bitcointalk and fixture , yet actually spigot takes a lot time and acquiring is exceptionally poor in fixture , and in bitcointalk you need to initially acquire certain degree of notoriety or rank in the discussion before you can procure there , yet here in cryptotalk we can acquire after initial 100 posts , that too 30k satoshi each day which pays on compensation per post strategy. Im gratefull to my companion who presented me this plateform.

I want to earn my first earnings from crypto because I am new and I do not know what you are asking me to tell me so that I can understand and do my own work.

I totally agree with you there are lots of free paying crypto sites which are scams and many users have been suffered from it and this i am also very thankful to this forum that due to our activities we are getting paid by this forum which is quite good and free earning sites are not so good as it is very time taking and also there is very difficult to find any legit sites

I think there are many forum where you can earn free crypto. But I think the most of them are scammers but few are real. I know about one forum who give us free BTC. This forum is cryptotalk forum. You can use it easily and earn money. 

Hey guys.

I hope you will be fine. Free cryptocurrency can be earned on various crypto fourm.You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk fourm before busting your head. If i hate to rate the source to earn free crypto currencies. Cryptotalk found would be in the top. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. It payment is 100 here. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge. I am very interested to work online internet on this fourm. 

Thank you

Yes it is reality  in start i also don't be that we earn money on Crypto in free  that is wondering me i am so  happy to work their it ia good opportunity for me .it néed no invest. You just purchase data pkage for working .

You are right the reality  of. Many other earning sites is very  sad . That are paying  on completing   different  task. But they very  bit amount of earnings  or some of them are scam

On 4/20/2020 at 9:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

We are very lucky that they are all here and earning, so thank you for this crypto for giving us opportunities to be independent and learning here while earning, we are happy to stay here, i hope someday all of here is become successful in the future. Good luck to us.

Free crypto are a waste of time especially if you are engages in faucets. It is better to do something else than to try earning free crypto. Try doing trading or even gambling maybe they might be of more value and more useful to you than faucets.

Right you are. I'm also lucky to be a member here. No other sites give free bitcoins. We need to do something to earn it. But this forum is giving us a handsome amount for learning different knowledge from this site. So, I'm very grateful to this site. Long live cryptotalk.

On 4/20/2020 at 7:03 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

I concur with your explanation on this. Even I had a similar experience before joining cryptotalk. I used to work all day in faucets and PTC sites, and earn a few cents in a day. Actually it was not a worth to spend my whole day in faucets, and doing captchas or watching advertisements all day. It was a total waste of time, so I left the platform and started freelancing websites right away.

• +3 1

Yes brother you are right i agree with you.there are many other apps which offer online earning butost of them are scams at all.but cryptotalk is the world best app for earning bitcoin.it is not a scam.you can earn a handsome money by simple and little work daily without any investment

Mathelda.j

It is true that it is difficult to find such an honest forum. We have suffered a lot from fraudulent sites or those sites that take a lot of time and effort in order to earn  coins.

• +1 1

In my experiences during the first months it was terrible. Many sites offered free Bitcoins by performing some tasks for 30 days and I never received any Bitcoins. I wasted my time and effort for nothing. Fortunately, I can now identify 90% of those kinds of scam sites.

The truth is, my dear friend, I have been lucky because a friend of this forum commented to me and at the beginning I did not want to believe and after seeing him to win he encouraged me and the truths that I am very grateful to him since since I am here things have been for me. They are going well and I hope in the future things will continue the same or better.

Crypto is giving income-starved people a shot at a great rate of return. ... It is enough to shake my faith in reality that after knowing for the bulk of my ... as free money because the vast majority of people in this world get just that.

7 minutes ago, prince imran said:

There are many sites that are cheating, so you should avoid such sites as he also said about himself. Nowadays everyone does the same thing.so crypto currency is good and trust forum. 

It seems like a lot of stress and time saving compared to pay. But I still don't see myself watching or retweeting videos for pennies. I never considered airdrops or referrals, now that my friends have established something profitable I do them sometimes.

I utilized to work on numerous free gathering destinations. they pay exceptionally small or are tricks. I see them as a squander of time. In the event that conceivable if it's not too much trouble don't squander time on such locales. Crypto talk site is the most excellent location.

Yes my dear brother i really agree with you.you are right.i have worked on many other apps which offer online earning but most of them were only scam.but the cryptotalk is nest method for online earning.its also a way to improve tour English.cryptotalk is best 

Mathelda.j