The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

Many crypto users go through that including myself I went through what exactly you mentioned in your topic before I came across this forum and now I also consider this platform of cryptotalk to be a blessing. 

you can not compare this forum with any other site specially the ptc sites and the faucets there you will never be able to earn even ten percent of what you are earning here in this site.

I will say am very lucky that I found myself on this great platform  i spent my time in some scam websites and i realized that i just waste my time on it but suddenly i found this forum and this forum gave me a chance to explore the crypto currency. 

On 4/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Actually you get it right because this forum have really changed the life of many individuals but as for the experience you share is not an easy one but since you are now everything is going to be alright with cryptotalk let all continue the good job and keep earning. Finally cryptotalk is the best!

Yes my brother, your topic is very important Together I have also waste  my time here and there on the website But I hope that I can earn more money by working on cryptotalk

We can earn money from online they pay with cryptocurrency nowadays most sites are scam but in this site we can earn bitcoin here bitcoin is cryptocurrency and this is safe and we can earn easily

Yes, it’s a great platform for earning free crypto currency. I was really surprise to here about it, it’s give us an opportunity to earn money.It’s like a part-time job. Here we can get moro profit within very short time 

• +2 1

You have given all the significant focuses identified with this point additionally you have given the correct sentence and clarification everybody can undoubtedly get to your clarification however for the new apprentices I need to state it won't be anything but difficult to get information about digital currency yet in this outdoors you are having opportunity simply center around your work and be faithful to this mission you can find in a couple of days just you are getting information without taking any kind of action and furthermore you can see that you are changing developing yourself that settle on you more certain about your choices.

Crypto talk has been absolutely wonderful in providing us a source of income in the form of BTC. We should appreciate the efforts of the moderators and admins of the site , for the smooth handling and the way they take care of the site.

Yes, basically! Of course there are many websites I have seen myself that claim that you can easily earn free bitcoin by playing games and watching videos. But most of them are disgusting. They give people nothing but a huge deception.  But yes, basically! The Cryptotalk Forum is one of the best platforms I've ever visited. It is the most trustworthy and reliable. You can easily invest in this site.

yes this is good topic we can free way earn money this crypto earn money and daily this joint many people and lead there family so i think this site is also very good and trusted.

thanks 

• +5 1

My tour to search for profit from the Internet was arduous, and I did not take advantage of many sites, which were mostly scams, and my first day here and I was paid, I did not believe it.

The fact that this forum is wonderful, and I am grateful to it.

What bad luck that accompanied you along this journey ...
I was lucky for you..For this forum is the first site I entered to earn cryptocurrencies ... well, it is a new beginning..I get lost here and forget the past. You will not benefit from grief for the past.

Thanks for this useful post. I have relieved many of the hassle of going and looking for free coins. My friend was scammed a while ago. They asked him to see an advertisement for free currency. After that, the balance of his coins was withdrawn from the wallet. The fraudsters stole it.

Although there are many sites that give you profits in return for doing business or tasks, but considering this site is one of the best sites, it gives you profits in exchange for writing and sharing useful comments to earn on it In addition to the possibility of learning and increasing experiences during the work

There' are many sites for earning crypto currency  but it is very difficult to earn crypto currency as it involves investment or mining process. So all of them , this platform is providing easy source to earn crypto currency

Most of the sites I encountered on my way were fake until I came to the cryptotalk and joined it and became convinced that it was the best place to earn and gain knowledge and experience, so I see it as a blessing, not a curse.

be grateful you my lonesome for your marker who explained the regretful incident of all of us in the free Bitcoin earning sites before we got to go through a forum CryptoTalk , and to be sure we are precise fortunate to toil in CryptoTalk absent from these sites that bare your endeavor without appeal

On 4/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Thank you for your sincerity, and for sharing with us your experience on the way to profit from the internet.
Most of us went through your experience, with HYIP and PTC sites, watching ads and solving captcha , unless we discovered this forum that saved us from the scammers who wasted our time and effort for nothing.

I have paintings on many free platforms so far however Crypto communicate is the father of all and the high-quality one. Now i am very satisfied with the profits and studying and new knowledge from the forum. And i'm additionally able the analyze from senior participants approximately Crypto so i feel proud to be a component and i would really like to thanks yobit for this sort of brilliant project.

I didn't know much about this before my friend was on cryptocurrency  after working on it, I have become completely happy about it and I feel very happy working on cryptocurrency and And after reading this, you have me in my knowledge .

earning free bitcoins is one of the common searches of a newbie into cryptocurency to actually search on it on a daily bases as i think most can atleast relate on that. as earning free bitcoin is slow when compared on having to work here

• +2 1

At certain points you are very right, CRYPTOTALK is one of the best pages to generate profits but the problem is that you had bad luck with the other sites because there are many pages that do pay and are not scams as you say, I have some time generating money on other pages and I am still in them, only now I add this to my portfolio and I generate a little more, I recommend that you look for other pages that do pay like CRYPTOTALK so that your earnings grow.

There are many site out there that says they give free Bitcoin but most of them are scames. So you must avoid that or do some research for you to know.Cryptotalk site is the best site for earn bitcoin.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, earning cryptocurrencies can be tricky. Although it also depends on the search you perform and the knowledge you have, because there are multiple reliable sites that allow you to earn crypto, such as social networks based on the blockchain.
I agree that Cryptotalk is a great way to earn crypto while learning about different topics.