Read more than you write - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Read more than you write

A suggestion i like to provide for anyone open for improvements in their writing skills is that you should read more that you write. Everybody wants to earn from this exceptional platform and i understand you want to claim the rewards if the day as soon as you want but please make a habit of reading more articles online and the topics and threads of conversation posted in the forum. Dedicate just a little bit more of you time to improve your skills because what this forum strictly needs right now is some better writers and good informative posts. Do not just be greedy to earn, grow the greed to learn as well. If can well maintain this forum and improve the quality of posts, it will attract advertisers that will provide more opportunities to this platform and all you need to do is learn and improve your skills. So its a WIN WIN for you.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 4
  • +5 10

468x60-3.png

Reading with comprehension can widen your vocabulary at the same time your common sense. You can be able to write anything you want if you understand the topic very well. And that can be done through reading a lot of information (processed data).By reading you can determine either it is true or fake so keep reading to be a good writer.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Thank you for this really great post, you deserve the good reputation it on your post, yes you are absolutely right we must focus our effort on reading articles online about cryptocurrencies and learning to improve our skills in writing topics in a forum CryptoTalk

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

@DmaskedFunny thing is, some people don't seem to figure out that you can also earn more by just learning this stuff, not just to write about it, but by learning what to invest to, why something is undervalued and why investing to some hyped cryptocurrencies or platforms might be a bad idea.

It saves a lots of my time when i don't need to ask everything from a friend from trading calls to good coins.

Also it makes me a fud resistant when i am know the difference between real threats and the fud.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

You are right mate we shouldn't just focus on collecting rewards from this forum but we should also spend time to read more posts made so that we can improve our writing skills and knowledge for the betterment of this forum's future and our well being thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

That's right. And i think that is the best thing you can do to learn so much about crypto currencies. Always read some articles about it because crypto currencies are evolving day by day just like technologies so if you always read, you could possibly gain unique information for you to share in this forum and you'll get payment from it. 

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Dmasked said:

A suggestion i like to provide for anyone open for improvements in their writing skills is that you should read more that you write. Everybody wants to earn from this exceptional platform and i understand you want to claim the rewards if the day as soon as you want but please make a habit of reading more articles online and the topics and threads of conversation posted in the forum. Dedicate just a little bit more of you time to improve your skills because what this forum strictly needs right now is some better writers and good informative posts. Do not just be greedy to earn, grow the greed to learn as well. If can well maintain this forum and improve the quality of posts, it will attract advertisers that will provide more opportunities to this platform and all you need to do is learn and improve your skills. So its a WIN WIN for you.

Much better to read and know things first before you write it as a post. 

Its okay to share things as long as you know what you saying and especially you helping others about the topic you share. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes my dear present in this English section we need good topics, because so many of this section topics are deleted and no one interested to post because of deleting problem, but when we read any think new and meaning full content then post in this section, because its help to improve our writing skills.

• +2 1

Yes, reading a lot is a way for you to gain more knowledge and knowledge. It also means that when you have knowledge your articles will be better, that's for sure. If possible, create your own interesting topics and it will attract people to work, exchange, discuss ....

yes first we have to read a topic from start to end.then it will be better to read other's comments too.so that we will get .complete idea about thhe topic and to know about thr other member's opinion and suggestions

• +1 2

Reading other members posts slowly will help you to be a better writer too, because if you read a lot you will have more knowledge about matters to share with everyone.

• +1 1

You are very important.  Everyone who knows your post can know how to create a good content. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful post with us.

Yeah, that's really true and I see many people repeating other posts in order to get payments. Deleting all these posts isn't a win at the end, because it only demotivates other people from posting. If I see any serious question, I try to help them as much as it's possible, but questions in the topic discussion are rare on this forum.

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

That is one of the rules to follow to make it big in life. Seek more knowledge more than you talk. Well, the same applies in cryptocurrency, learn before talking or teaching others. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I agree with you friend, we should also learn from this forum and not only be active for earning money. We are losing opportunity because we can learn how to trade and use our earnings to invest.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/22/2020 at 10:27 AM, stuntdila said:

reading more is a good thing for you because your knowledge will get updated and you can learn new things every day. The thing is I don't see any advertisement in the forum so we have to think forum doesn't use any kind of ad platforms to earn money they use other ways to make money to pay us. so I don't think reading doesn't do anything for the forum to earn money to give us.

Well its not about earning money for the forum or for ourselves. It is our responsibility to help develop this forum into a even better platform for healthy discussions. To create such healthy environment to motivate good discussions, users must first develop their understanding by reading and learning more. Like you didnot read my description throughly otherwise you wouldnot be stating such irrelevant facts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60-3.png

The cryptotalk forum is doing fine, but the problem is that there is not much adoption of cryptocurrencies happening, and altcoins don't pay anything for marketing lately. 

Yes it is more important that you read enough. If you are a beginner then you should read enough otherwise your post will be lack of knowledges. This is why you should gain enough knowledge and then write

You are right about this my friend that reading always enables us to gain new knowledge and sufficient experience to work in the fields of coding and therefore we must every day learn something new from reading and not being satisfied with a certain level of knowledge but rather work continuously to gain sufficient experiences

Before replying I always read that topic become topic is very important to give reply. Many members posted long topic or small topic but both is important because without reading we can't reply that topic perfectly.

• +1 2

Youbare right  my friend id we want to learn Nd get some experience  about  crypto  currencies  . We should  spend   our mostly  free time in this forum reading  is also important  along with the writing. 

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 9:05 PM, Dmasked said:

This is right because reading will save you a lot of time. If you know what you are gonna type then it will be more easier for you because you read the topics and now you have knowledge now and you ca  use it too to help others and help yourself 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes of course reading more than write is the best option to understand a such content topic, is like listen more speak little to understand more, so is the same things here in this forum we need to learn more.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

By reading a topic seriously it gives a special idea about researching. The researches always gives us informationabout that topic that we can be benefited and also share with others. So it is very important to listen and read carefully to understand a post. And then by gathering information the post become useful for everyone. That's how actually we should work. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1