What's your content count / useful forum posts ratio? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What's your content count / useful forum posts ratio?

29 minutes ago, Amina1128 said:

The total number of my post is in cryptotalk is 62 and the total number of my useful post is yobit is 30 so the ratio is 2.0

Well you are correct with your analysis in calculation I don't think you still need to do this anymore as this is a new campaign all this division is not taken place any more

I don't mind that too much and all my aim everyday is to work hard towards improving myself in terms of creating helpful topics and making useful posts so that I will be recognized as one of the best in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think its not a important topic but it help us to know which member has the most useful post.. So that we can follow up that good member who write good topic and post. By the way, my current number of useful post is lower 40 than the post i have in my forum profile..            

• +1 1

On 4/21/2020 at 9:25 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

This does not mean, I do not check my profile on cryptotalk again. What is useful is the number of posts that count on yobit. 

I agree with this. No matter how many are your posts if yobit would not count it, it would be useless. So in every post it must have a quality. Posts must achieve the requires criteria given by the crytotalk so that your post would be counted by yobit.

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 1:11 PM, rekter said:

Mine is 1.178 - Can you get a lower number?

My total number of post is 215 and the total number of useful post is 207 when I divided it I got 1.038

Your ratio 1.178 is more than my own which has 1.038

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 4/20/2020 at 2:11 PM, rekter said:

Let's play a game: How much have you posted / how much were counted?

Lower number you'll get, less posting you had to do for your satoshis.

Mine is 1.178 - Can you get a lower number?

Here's how i counted it -> Divide your content count by useful forum posts:

image.png.d07f49436bbc35f97516d258214b76fd.pngimage.png.6c51e8fadc0161b9785b4ce1c095134a.png

So that's 1730 / 1468  = 1.178 for me. Beat me.

(21.4) Edit: this topic wasn't meant for complaining about your deleted messages, there are lots of other topics for that, so use them.

Interesting, but when I go on CryptoTalk New I have 1116 posts but when I go on CryptoTalk Campaign I have 1163 posts. In this case I will use Campaign total posts because you use too.

1282 (Forum posts) / 1163 (Yobit posts) = 1.102 .

I must to admit that I was not too active, but in future I will try to be. :classic_smile:

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Dividing 63/60 myose places in 1.05 that in relation to the quantity of total publications with the number of useful publications, to begin with I consider that they are not bad at all.

• +1 2

mine is about 1.2 but the posts are really not lengthy so I won't bother to post it hear for now, I will be back when the ratio is slightly higher 😁

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Mine is 1.14. mine is lower than yours. Recently a lot of my post got deleted maybe due to the cleaning process. as a beginner I have only started to learn the different concepts that come about with cryptotalk. I'll try my best to increase my ratio so that more good quality content can be posted by enhancing my knowledge on the different areas that I need to deal in.

Edited by Nicole018

I am working on developing myself and understanding the forum well. Initially, a lot of my posts were deleted due to misunderstanding of the site .I have learned from my mistakes now and I am trying hard to spread useful topics in the crypto world and develop my skills further

I cannot expect that, but in this forum we earn money for our daily expenses and we seek to profit more .I hope that the profit path will be developed in this forum and new things will be added to make us earn money easily

I think there are few posts right now
But I am working very hard on this job
it's a good thing
Also tell friends about cryptotalk
Because it is really excellent
I am working on the posts now on my YouTube page
Where there are followers of my page
I wish good luck to everybody
I thank you

I don't have many posts deleted and this is positive

The number of useful and paid posts is close to the total number of posts

I will calculate the percentage to see the percentage of useful posts

• +2 1

For me, I do not have this large amount of posts, but when I get to that I will take your topic into account as there are many important information that we can all benefit from.

" When I first started writing, I did not grasp the subject very well. If I made 20 comments, 15 would be deleted and 5 would remain, but I read other comments, explanations and started sending more useful posts. Now I'm doing 20/20, sometimes one or two goes down. Isn't that that much?"

Thanks for sharing your important feedback with us I don't know how the post count ratio is calculated. But through your feedback, I got some ideas.

• +1 1

in the beginning most of my posts were getting deleted along with new topics where I was mostly posting, but after I learned that most new topics get deleted as they end up being duplicates of older posts, I started to search for older posts and participate in those discussions, after that my ratio went close to 1:1

Mine the differences is not that high, the intervals is about 100 and above but not up to 200 post. Which is making proud of my little achievements and progress from posting good, quality and constructive contents/Post. Give the best standard always for the benefits of all and for the development of the forum

15 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Mine the differences is not that high, the intervals is about 100 and above but not up to 200 post. Which is making proud of my little achievements and progress from posting good, quality and constructive contents/Post. Give the best standard always for the benefits of all and for the development of the forum

Quality posts get deleted too if they are replies to topic that's not quality and itself gets deleted. So if you don't want your quality posts to get deleted, don't reply to topics that are plagiated or low effort spam.

Edited by rekter

1 hour ago, rekter said:

Quality posts get deleted too if they are replies to topic that's not quality and itself gets deleted. So if you don't want your quality posts to get deleted, don't reply to topics that are plagiated or low effort spam.

Yes we all know that bad things stay always bad things but how we can know that is a plagiated post or low effort ? I remark at several times that a topic or message is low effort or plagiated but I say to myself that it comes from a beginner ...he is asking anywhat to understand...then how we can write nice ? thank you

On 10/19/2020 at 1:32 PM, saraanna396 said:

Unfortunately, there is a big difference between the number of useful posts and the number of paid posts I have, and this is because of the deletion of the posts that many members suffer from. We have to be more careful when publishing, so that we avoid deleting our posts and wasting our effort.

Yes that is right...I'm suffering from deletion...I try to be more careful in writing but without success ...thanks if you bring me the right way

Mine is around 1.07. yours is more better mate. I faced lots of deletion of post during the cleaning process that's why now my number of useful post is really less. I'll try to create more good quality content through proper research analysis in a way I could increase my useful content count. Hopefully soon I could become a full member.

2 hours ago, maatalla said:

Yes we all know that bad things stay always bad things but how we can know that is a plagiated post or low effort ? I remark at several times that a topic or message is low effort or plagiated but I say to myself that it comes from a beginner

Well, you can obviously see for yourself if someone hasn't put any effort on the topic. And you can tell if it's plagiated by for example googling the whole text or part of it, that's what i do anyway. If most of it is copied from somewhere, it will get eventually deleted.

Also check if that topic breaks any forum rules:

I have not counted the count of my posts but there is the issue  is too complicated  that this why the old and the new users has same amount of cryptocurrency or money.

Hey mate, the number of posts I've made in this forum is 155 and eligible posts is 154. I am beginner in this platform and I know I have a long distance to travel to reach near the existing users of this platform. And I will try my level best to make only useful posts so again my eligible posts count won't drop. It's very motivating to see the huge number of posts and reputation they've made here. Here I am able to learn more and more new topics each day, I am grateful for getting this opportunity. 

• +1 1