What's your content count / useful forum posts ratio? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What's your content count / useful forum posts ratio?

Let's play a game: How much have you posted / how much were counted?

Lower number you'll get, less posting you had to do for your satoshis.

Mine is 1.178 - Can you get a lower number?

Here's how i counted it -> Divide your content count by useful forum posts:

image.png.d07f49436bbc35f97516d258214b76fd.pngimage.png.6c51e8fadc0161b9785b4ce1c095134a.png

So that's 1730 / 1468  = 1.178 for me. Beat me.

(21.4) Edit: this topic wasn't meant for complaining about your deleted messages, there are lots of other topics for that, so use them.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

untitled.JPG.43c0d056c530a3b8a148ac6e48909969.JPG

So mine is ( 591 / 491 = 1.203665 ). Too close, but not enough to beat you 🙂 .

But does my own stats count in this game? I really don't post that much. How many posts a user must have to play this game? What is the minimum?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

2 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

So mine is ( 591 / 491 = 1.203665 ). Too close, but not enough to beat you 🙂 .

But does my own stats count in this game? I really don't post that much. How many posts a user must have to play this game? What is the minimum?

I didn't even thought to make any rules for this. I have no idea how often they are clearing the topics. Also amount of time the user have been in here should count as well.

• +1 1

@rekter  To be honest my friend, I think your topic will be deleted soon. To answer your question, my ratio is 1857/1871. It will be 1871/1871 in few hours.

• +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

This does not mean, I do not check my profile on cryptotalk again. What is useful is the number of posts that count on yobit. 

• +1 1

Honestly Current number of useful forum posts: 849. It is same also, l mean 849/849. It is really lower than your posts. But l'm still working 🙂 Good Luck. 

• +1 1

Frankly, I do not have any information about this calculation that I made to calculate this number which is the number of your content / percentage of useful forum posts, and I think I did not even think about this, but thank you for sharing this information with us

• +1 1

my current number of usefull posts are 1643 and total posts are 1829.so if i divide 1643 by 1829 it is coming around 1.1 ratio..i am just close to you and we are on the same track .by thr way your topic is really different i loved  posting on it

• +1 1

Mine is 

1912/1613= 1.18

I think we have same ratio. I notice that higher the posts higher will be the podtd difference.

• +1 1

Hello mate I'm having more number of cryptotalk post count and few at yobit site as a result of post deletion.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have not thought about this before. The number of posts in my account in the forum is approximately 2540, and in the platform the account contains approximately 2424, but what effect does this ratio have on the account? I think the difference should always be small.

I should also have nothing less than 85% useful posts to my profile which I think is good enough. In this forum, there is need for posting good and reliable posts for here is only for professionals.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

My total post in the forum is 1639 and total number of useful post for which i got satohsi is 1296.

And after i divide them i got around 1.26 I'm not close to you btw.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

My content count is 300+.I'm not a beginner because I joined this forum two to three months ago.As I'm a student I'm.not getting enough time but still I'm trying my best to work on the cryptotalk.In.this way I can get some knowledge.

• +1 1

In my post count there is 180 posts difference. My too many posts decreased because I was not working here around 1 month and now everyday 2 to 4 post is decreasing and I hope this problem will solve.

• +1 1

I stretch not has any information words this calculation that I made to manage this number which is the number of your content / percentage of ueful forum posts, and I think I did not even think words this, but obliging for sharing this informtion with uss

• +1 2

tks forr share. im newbie and i dont have any information about this calculation that I made to calculate this number which is the number of your content / percentage of useful forum posts,

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Laracara said:

Good day, you will be perfect if perhaps we'd evaluate all of our financial records, most people may find quite a few, just in case most people evaluate the stand most people may find quite a few for the reason that provided a number all of our commentaries will be taken off, To keep at my akun on the site obtain 1821 discussions when merely go on to this akun while in the Yobit stand I actually obtain 1474 Please note a variance is definitely these are typically commentary that is fitted with never ended up taken off to do.

What are you talking about? Your content count is 203, not 1821. Where on earth did you get those amounts? That sounds just strange.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1

My difference is about 50 to 100 posts. I don't remember correctly, since I am always active commenting on the forum, sometimes I exceed the 30 comments and posts, so it is unbalanced.

• +1 1

I hav to check exact numbers  but I think round  about  uptown 200 posts  have been deleted  till now. I want to improve my writings so that ny number of decreasing  posts  will decrease. 

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 3:11 PM, rekter said:

Let's play a game: How much have you posted / how much were counted?

Lower number you'll get, less posting you had to do for your satoshis.

Mine is 1.178 - Can you get a lower number?

Here's how i counted it -> Divide your content count by useful forum posts:

image.png.d07f49436bbc35f97516d258214b76fd.pngimage.png.6c51e8fadc0161b9785b4ce1c095134a.png

So that's 1730 / 1468  = 1.178 for me. Beat me.

(21.4) Edit: this topic wasn't meant for complaining about your deleted messages, there are lots of other topics for that, so use them.

For me in my cryptotalk account there it counted about 3150 content count, and in the yobit panel it counted about 2869 usefully post, so that there have totally of 283 useless post that's have deleted from my account.

• +1 1

My total posts are 560 but among that only 465 counted and rest all are deleted and I think this perfect till now but in future it may increase so I have to post and comment in a perfect topic

• +1 1

The truth is that my score is 1.23 lower than yours but every day I focus and try harder to improve those numbers as I fill up with experience in this forum I'm doing things better

As of my post count, dividing 2715 by 2400, mine was 1.13125 not bad but its rough, as when comparing my total post count in number, with my useful post, but I still had my dividends on 1.13 ratio

• +1 1

Most of my posts are deleted, I am afraid, because they are comments in duplicate threads to let the topic starters know that I reported the topic, and warn others not to post in them ... when the topics are gone, so are my comments. I don't care ... hopefully it improves the forum.

• +1 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0