What's your content count / useful forum posts ratio? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What's your content count / useful forum posts ratio?

For me i have 330 posts that counted in this forum.But useful posts in yobit is 291.So the ratio is 1.13.Well i beated you 😁.I hope i can be more useful for this forum.

As it is my start and I am trying to complete my first hundred posts which are necessary in order to get paid for rest of the posts, so far none of my post is been deleted and the count is same on both places. What happens next is unknown for me yet. Keep on earning and posting.

I think that unfortunately all members will go through the situation of having deleted posts and it ends up hurting, because it makes us lose time but it is difficult to know that it will be deleted, right? Regardless, we must keep our work and setbacks are things that happen.

On 11/5/2020 at 4:09 PM, daintybrat said:

I don't really pay attention to this since I just make sure that I complete my 20 posts a day. I don't give much focus on my ratio. As far as I know, most of my posts are paid which is already good enough for me.

@daintybrat Right! the important is the most of your post are considered and qualified as paid post. So if they considered that, means you are doing a good job. This is the important, the good and constructive post will be counted as paid post. No doing a lot of posts at the end nothing!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My useful forum posts ratio is 107/121. I think this is a good ratio relatively to others. Almost 92% of the comments are accepted. Moreover i am dedicated to my work and hoping that i will increase this content count ratio to 100%. I just need a perfect topic to comment on and rest is upon my commitment and sheer will.

I never really had seen this but since i had seen it might as well take a look for it in the yobit cryptotalk campaign, well hopefully it wouldn't be a messed up one as i know i made alot of right posts the posiblities of lacking some is not something i wouldn't be suprised.

On 4/21/2020 at 6:17 AM, rekter said:

I didn't even thought to make any rules for this. I have no idea how often they are clearing the topics. Also amount of time the user have been in here should count as well.

I agree with your suggestion @rekter ,   the time spent in the forum should also be recorded so that a member will keep track on how long he spends his or her time in a day.perhaps they have plan  for it .

Thank you for sharing this mate. I am just a beginner here so my count isn't that high. I really wish to focus on creating large number of information that is new and we'll researched so that it really helps the reputation of the forum.

Friend, I didn't really like this system before, because when I disappeared from the forum for a week, I could see 100 messages missing on my account, and it was sad, but then I didn't know much, but now it seems to me that the system is much simpler and more convenient! And this is very cool!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I actually do not care about the secure because there is no way to compete oneself with other and also I will have what I have done that is why I never took care of this.

On 4/20/2020 at 5:11 PM, rekter said:

How much have you posted / how much were counted?

Happy to see such a refreshing topic in this section. I hope everyone is doing useful posting, I am a member of this forum since September and I just posted 298 posts and no topic posted yet. I have tried my best and followed forum rules for posting but content count is always less on Yobit, now 204. According to your formula 298 / 204 = 1.46 I secured 1.46 points

Screenshot_20201205_224030.jpg

• Useful or interesting 2

For me, I am hoping for a rate of 1.19 and consider that this is initially good! But I should improve it by stopping to comment for some unworthy topic! But the moderators here must work out a solution to this problem! We don't know which topic to comment anymore!

Hi friend I am newbie here and I have not completed my 100 post but I am trying my best to complete 100 by following the rules and regulations of the forum. I have completed 64 post but soon I will increase the count of my post. When I came to this forum I had many doubts but with the help of moderators and old cryptotalk users I got many idea and information about the forum and because of that I have reached 60 and I will try my best to complete my 100 post and become a permanent member of the forum 

• +2 1

I have more number of posts at the Cryptotalk forum that I have posted here but the number of useful posts at the Yobit is lower because of the deletion of the posts on which I have commented.Its really frustrating that our comments are wasted because of the post deletion.So Now I am very much careful about it and Use to do comments on the topics that are posted by valid members.

• +3 1

On 4/20/2020 at 8:11 PM, rekter said:

Let's play a game: How much have you posted / how much were counted?

Lower number you'll get, less posting you had to do for your satoshis.

Mine is 1.178 - Can you get a lower number?

Here's how i counted it -> Divide your content count by useful forum posts:

image.png.d07f49436bbc35f97516d258214b76fd.pngimage.png.6c51e8fadc0161b9785b4ce1c095134a.png

So that's 1730 / 1468  = 1.178 for me. Beat me.

(21.4) Edit: this topic wasn't meant for complaining about your deleted messages, there are lots of other topics for that, so use them.

This topic is good for me, it is just refreshing our mind. I almost 3000 content count but I think there's an huge gap between my total posts and on my useful posts because I took a break for about 2 months. This break gave me an huge amount of deletion of posts so I think my average is huge than to yours.

Please 🙏 am so sorry don't even know what these topic is all about is the total numbers of post counted yobit divided by the number post on cryptotalk what is this trying to explain can't still understand. 

There is a difference between useful and paid posts, but this happens for several reasons, it may be to comment on something that is not useful, or to comment on a bad topic, because if the topic is deleted, your comment will also be deleted. We have to be careful that this doesn't happen and lose comments and payments

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Unfortunately, not all our posts are counted as useful and sometimes we need to post more qualified things or make more posts to get necessary quantity of useful messages. This counter defends forum from spammers who want to abuse cryptotalk reward system and it's so smart 

You have bring a nice game for us to play. My ratio is = counted count is 647 and number of useful post is 537 so my ratio is equals to 647÷537 which is equals to 1.2045 

On 4/21/2020 at 9:42 PM, malik6314193 said:

Mine is 

1912/1613= 1.18

I think we have same ratio. I notice that higher the posts higher will be the podtd difference.

it is only the issue of putting it applies to the topics that are violating the rules so if you stop doing that your post will stay and your posts will be more and more.

Before posting my ratio, I just wanted you to know that I was a bit hesitant because I thought that my daily quota for posting in this forum would be reduced if ever I lose to the game which is to get a lower ratio compared to the author. Though it is funny because I am higher than you which why I became confident in posting it here. The ratio that I get is 1.27929 from the computation of my content count which is 939 dividing it to 734 which is my useful forum posts. To be honest, I am also quite confused why my contents are getting deleted even though it managed to somehow get some rating to other users.