Is there a price difference between the platforms? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ahmedasd

Is there a price difference between the platforms?

I have question is there  a price difference between the platforms maybe if i make withdrawal from platform to another one will  earn more than i was have but there are some fees so i think will be the same.

Edited by ahmedasd
  • Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I think so since I didnt experience it personally. Some platforms focuses more in exchange rather than being an online wallet. That is why some platforms offer larger amount of value of exchange than the others. But always keep in mind that every second coins can go high and low.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

14 hours ago, ahmedasd said:

I have question is there is there a price difference between the platforms maybe if i make withdrawal from platform to another one will  earn more than i was have but there are some fees so i think will be the same.

@ahmedasd Yes, prices are never the same on all exchanges, but the most often differences are not big. Yes you can make profits with this strategy. This type of trading is named "Arbitrage". Sometimes you can make good profits but the most often, it's the same (after fees).

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Exchange prices for the coins are different in exchange sites out there but not that much and beware of fake  sites that scams people by displaying attractable exchange rates for pairs of BTC/ETH that are very different from other sites and stay away from such thanks.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

As you knew there are a lot of platforms, and of course there are some difference between price. Price will change from platform to other platform. But mostly they are same, there can be a little difference. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 4/20/2020 at 1:19 PM, ahmedasd said:

I have question is there is there a price difference between the platforms maybe if i make withdrawal from platform to another one will  earn more than i was have but there are some fees so i think will be the same.

there is a different price between the exchanges because every of them is different "small market" so if one exchange the price of X coin is 10 to another can be 9.88 and to another one 10.21. and you can make profit buying where the price is low and selling where the price is high, this strategy is called arbitrage

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

17 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Yes i also woundering about this when i found that there is difference between exchanges. But when i calculate then i found i will not get any thing because of fee of transactions. 

yes i do too but if you convert the crypto to crypto with low fee like ltc and make the withdraw you will get earn but you should have about 300$ to get earn

17 hours ago, Rickso said:

there is a different price between the exchanges because every of them is different "small market" so if one exchange the price of X coin is 10 to another can be 9.88 and to another one 10.21. and you can make profit buying where the price is low and selling where the price is high, this strategy is called arbitrage

thanks for this information . i have seen the price of Rur in yobit is 77 for 1$ but in payeer bank is 74 for 1$ is this good for us but the fee can play with this plan 

• +1 1

You are correct, usually there are price differences through the thousands of exchanges. Although finding an arbitrage opportunity is hard and time consuming. Also you should be careful as some exchanges are actually fake, and create arbitrage opportunities to trap investors and steal their funds.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

On 4/20/2020 at 6:19 PM, ahmedasd said:

yep bro, some date time you could need to take risk because some time the exchance don't accede deposit and attract

• +2 1

On 4/20/2020 at 6:19 PM, ahmedasd said:

often There will be, but the property differences is not so big. but prices are according to find and sell orders that exist in every exchange

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Because crypto market has many exchanges and we can checked that there is little differences between each exchanges prices this is due to decentralized factors of crypto market. And not really huge difference. And some exchanges has more prices and some exchanges have low prices. 

• +1 2

On 4/20/2020 at 4:49 PM, ahmedasd said:

Yes there is a minor difference of price on the different crypto currency exchange platform. As every exchange hold different number of assets also different trading volume. 

There will be differences in prices across the platform, with many taking advantage of the difference in fees to make a profit. the difference in price is not high, if the difference is too large, you should review the exchange because it can be a scam. As for the fee, I think there is no difference.

• -1 1

Yes, you may find a difference between the platforms with regard to withdrawal fees, but the currency rates are unified on those platforms and the important point that you must make sure is is the withdrawal fees high in a few specific currencies or is it high in all currencies so that you can choose the best for you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Absolutely, there are many exchanges and all of them have their own prices in both minimum and maximum withdraw, deposit, exchange and also they are very different in fees. You can prove this by trying to withdraw some coins from yobit to other wallets and look its fees then try the same thing in other exchanges like binance and etc.

• -1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes indeed there is some price differences between exchanges, but in my opinion this difference is not big, on the contrary it is a little difference. Maybe you can check it on coinmarketcap. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes it also depends on price movements and market volume on the platform. Then it must be carefully considered if you want to move to another platform to trade.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 4/20/2020 at 2:19 PM, ahmedasd said:

Its true there have different of prices between exchanges, but do not withdraw to another exchange to hope that will be profitable, because the withdraw fees is to high.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, in the case of fees, it can vary according to exchange to exchange. If you locate the fee structure between the Yobit and the Binance exchange , you might see the differences.You can also notice the differences on the other exchange sites too. 

• +1 1

The charge between platforms is not much different. In general, I feel the same. There are also differences in prices between currencies in exchange. It depends on the exchange. yobit and binance are not much different

• +1 2
  • +3 1

If your deposit is less than it is needed to make a profit, then this definitely has a profit in this endeavor. Need a higher deposit, then there is a difference. 

Edited by bliznec
  • +1 1

It is hard to understand your posts.

Yeah, there is always a slight difference in price between exchanges although I can't explain that. It will be unwise to withdraw from one exchange to another because of this price changes which is not worth it. It will always be a loss in the end. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well bro if you want to learn why? Then it's because of every exchange try to calculate the value based on it's own volume and we can see the price of coins is slightly different from one to another if we have huge investment then we can get profit but i don't think it's more profitable than Holding simply.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/21/2020 at 3:25 AM, bitcoinb said:

@ahmedasd Yes, prices are never the same on all exchanges, but the most often differences are not big. Yes you can make profits with this strategy. This type of trading is named "Arbitrage". Sometimes you can make good profits but the most often, it's the same (after fees).

I also tried this method already, thank you for the clear explanation. It's really true the prices may be little different between exchanges and if there are low fees, you could actually make some profit out of it. But you need to do the math correctly before sending any funds between the exchanges. The chance also doesn't usually last for too long.

Also, please check your DMs! I sent you something. 

• +1 2

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE