Is there a price difference between the platforms? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ahmedasd

Is there a price difference between the platforms?

On some exchanges there is no commission for the Deposit of cryptocurrency so some people even earn on this just by analyzing the rates on different exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 20.04.2020 at 15:19, ahmedasd said:

I have question is there is there a price difference between the platforms maybe if i make withdrawal from platform to another one will  earn more than i was have but there are some fees so i think will be the same.

It rarely makes a profit. Usually such moves are made by bots. If there are strong fluctuations in the price it is possible to have time but this is rare.

On 4/20/2020 at 3:49 PM, ahmedasd said:

I have question is there is there a price difference between the platforms maybe if i make withdrawal from platform to another one will  earn more than i was have but there are some fees so i think will be the same.

The withdrawal and trading fees will make your arbitrage to have no profit or you can even lose money, it's not the only problem with it either, some exchanges are managed by bots and it is full of fake orders and fake volume so it makes it even worse.

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 4:49 PM, ahmedasd said:

I understand what you want to know and the answer is no. Withdrawal fee is difference on every platform. I preferred you to use yobit wallet its secure.

On 4/20/2020 at 2:19 PM, ahmedasd said:

Not always, sometimes on exchanges prices change very slowly and because of this, the user can earn 50-100 dollars from one such transaction. 

I think the difference in price by making thousands of exchanges. However, it is difficult to find a good opportunity and time-consuming. You should also be careful that some exchanges are actually fake, and create opportunities for investors to trap and steal their funds and to avoid.  

Different wallets and exchanges has different fees for withdrawal and among them some has high withdrawal fees and some are low but keeping fees aside we should choose the correct and best wallets and exchanges so that we would not face any scams and hacks.

• +2 1

Yes, you may not earn anything from such a withdrawal from one exchange to another, but those who use bots for this purpose earn very well due to the speed of automatic withdrawal and deposit. 

Yes, true. The price of currencies varies from one platform to another, and this is the result of trading liquidity in that currency on the platform, where the more liquidity, the faster the price moves.

• Useful or interesting 1

yes there is a difference between prices but usually its not high but the price of some coins can so different in exchanges but this coins are new and don't have good volume and listed in small exchanges.

Yes the price of cryptocurrencies varies from exchange to exchange and it's due to the fact that trading volume of every coin is different at all the exchanges but the difference is not big buts it's good to get some little profit.

On 4/20/2020 at 6:19 AM, ahmedasd said:

You're right, in some exchanges the price is different and you could get a good profit doing that if it wasnt by the fees, thats a good technic but you have to see what exchanges are the best to do that, i know of some people who do that.

Yes mate one exchange to another prices is not same because its depends exchange volume and coin demand, so prices are different but some expert traders use this prices difference for earning, and this strategy is arbitrage but its needs exchange to exchange prices difference huge then its possible to earn profit, because in this process we need to pay fees and some exchange fees high some times its not profitable.

this is true that buying and selling orders is never Same in every exchange , if we have a good amount of money like more than 1 Bitcoin then easly we can able to generate a good amount of earning by sending coin on one exchanges to other .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/20/2020 at 5:04 PM, ahmedasd said:

Yes there will be slight price differences for some particular cryptocurrencies on the exchange to exchange but the difference in the prices will not be too high. There will be the slight change in the prices for some currencies according to real time trading trends from the crypto traders on the exchange . 

Yes of course there is a different between and there a type of trading we call it arbitrage trading ,is to buy form one exchange with low price and sell in other exchange with high price,but they need many skills and be fast ,in general it's risky 

Yes there are certain differences in terms of price, amounts bought and sold on specific exchanges and you can also profit from those small gains as part of an investment or money transactioned between such exchanges.

The reason for that is also due to fees applied by each individual exchange.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/15/2020 at 3:13 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes mate one exchange to another prices is not same because its depends exchange volume and coin demand, so prices are different but some expert traders use this prices difference for earning, and this strategy is arbitrage but its needs exchange to exchange prices difference huge then its possible to earn profit, because in this process we need to pay fees and some exchange fees high some times its not profitable.

yes, you may use other exchanges to make arbitraging, it is the way you will transfer your fund in a certain exchange to make an average down trade or to sell your coins there.

Price is not the same on every exchange, it is changing from exchange to other exchange. We must be awake and try choosing the exchange, which give us the best opportunity for transaction. 

• +2 1

There is a price difference that is between the different exchange forums and platforms and this price difference is brought about by the fact that there is a certain mark up that is made by the exchange sites and therefore they have different prices. In fact there are some traders that use this to their advantage in order to trade between different sites. If this is done right you are bale to take advantage of the price difference and make a profit, whilst still being able to account for the transaction fees involved. Therefore i think that this is a good way for new traders to get used to trading as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well I think so every exchanges has thier own price,  and you might have profit from withdrawal and depositing in another exchange, but in the other hand transaction fee would be applied so this method might not yield any profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of platforms in cryptocurrency world and prices are not thesame in all sites. Many people use that as trading strategy to earn good profit within a short period of time, it is called scalping because you buy from one platform where the price is less and you quickly visit a site where the price is a bit higher than that of the site you bought the coins.

• +2 1

There will be contrasts in costs over the stage, with many exploiting the distinction in expenses to make a benefit. the distinction in cost isn't high, if the thing that matters is excessively huge, you should audit the trade since it tends to be a trick. With respect to the expense, I think there is no distinction

On 4/21/2020 at 1:28 PM, Trader21 said:

As you knew there are a lot of platforms, and of course there are some difference between price. Price will change from platform to other platform. But mostly they are same, there can be a little difference. 

yes I now that the price is Mostly the same but there are some event you can see the price different when the price of BTC goes down it take different time from platform to another platform 

Of course, the price should vary on all platforms, because then there would be no competition and everyone used only one site. And even if we talk about the difference in price, it is very small.