Facebook ,Libras luck - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kariuki

Facebook ,Libras luck

Libra is better in all ways and when you look at the point at which bitcoin has been able to succeed, its to convince people that block chain is something fresh and we should use it, but Libra on the other had has made it better, " Look.bitcoin is great but expensive and slow, and everybody cannot access it". so Libra comes out as a better version of crypto .Libra on the other hand has its own boss, and all it does is to look for direction and I think it has been very easy for Libra and actually it feels much better as you can tell its important to think of it as one of the best ideas there is infact it might take on bitcoin because of its backing, it boost itself in about 2.5 Billion Facebook users who might directly be integrated into the Libra platform which I think is very cool, how ever then facebook will have to work on the best way to handle account verifications, to eliminate fakes.

On 4/21/2020 at 6:29 PM, SunilRaja said:

Libra would the best if it grows like Facebook grows world wide at rapid rate . Libra need some time to grow than it will be able to compete with bitcoin in future .

but bro when Facebook comes in social Media platform, then competitors are low so facebooks is grown, but now in crypto so many good coins already established their market, in this situation face book name is not enough and facebook all users not buy this Libra  coin, show specific advantage then Libra can do in market and its not defeat bitcoin in any condition.

It seems that with the latest update from Libra developers we are clearing up a lot of questions we had. It seems that they will create something similar to paypal and basically many are wondering if they have a chance to succeed. I didn't like the idea of a facebook coin in the past and I don't either like it now. I won't be using it, as it will be a coin governt by a central authority. I prefer decentralized autonomous systems as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Please I am already lost here, what's Libra all about, is it some sort of token or a social media site like facebook??? Please I am going to appreciate any rendered help to my questions.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If there much more to do to libra and if Facebook add more earning option with libra then it will definitely make some difference and also will be beneficial to many and people will be more attracted. 

Libra will be one of the best if facebook add more option with libra. I think libra will become greatest coin if some companies supported it because libra is very popular to, we just need to improved it. 

Facebook  book is most popular  social  media  platform.  Billions  of people are using  Facebook. If  Facebook  give some libra coins free for using  Facebook.  Facebook  will popular  more. It also pump up libra. 

5 hours ago, kipara said:

Which more options that's you think will make the Facebook Libra to be the best coin is they will add those options? Just share your idea about this for what you see.

I don't know but i think they should add option that could help libra to become more popular and valuable coin. Libra is also one of the best coin and if more companies supported it then it will became more popular and valuable. 

I look forward to libra even though it is a stable currency. I really want to see it on the market. I love facebook and have used it for 7 years. I think that libra is not bad though the issues around it are pretty much. I put my hope in this coin

On 4/21/2020 at 3:20 PM, Master of Btc said:

libra will be the best if the facebook add section of wining free libra coin on the platfomr and like that all the world join it and make profit and whene they buy and sell the volume of libra go up and with i lot of using will beat the bitcoin but i think no one can beat the btc bro 

Facebook is very largest company thats everyone trusting in it, also it have more than 1 billion users worldwide, so that's I think they cannot afford giving free Libra coin to all this users.

I believe that the Libra coin will have a bright future in the world of cryptography and it will be among the strongest cryptocurrencies in the world because it is backed by the strongest social networking site which is Facebook with a number of users exceeding two billion

This project of Libra is announced months or year ago, but I think will not be launched right now before the regularization of cryptocurrency, or maybe Facebook they will create other coin but anonymous.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Your all arguments are very strong, yes libra coin has a great potential to be one of the top crypto coin because it is backed by one of the biggest social media platform Facebook, but to beat the bitcoin it's not looking possible to me because Bitcoin is way ahead then any other crypto coin in every aspect like in popularity, price and value, in demand etc.

Your all arguments are very strong, yes libra coin has a great potential to be one of the top crypto coin because it is backed by one of the biggest social media platform Facebook, but to beat the bitcoin it's not looking possible to me because Bitcoin is way ahead then any other crypto coin in every aspect like in popularity, price and value, in demand etc.

This currency has enjoyed good popularity so far, but working with it needs to develop more and they must support this currency by doing some campaigns and giving some free coins in order to attract more users to it.

I have been hearing about libra coin for 2 years but still have not had this coin lunch yet. I guess now Facebook is not partner of this coin, eBay, MasterCard, PayPal, etc is partner. But I don't think libra coin would be as good as people think.

On 4/28/2020 at 12:45 PM, Moaz said:

I believe that the Libra coin will have a bright future in the world of cryptography and it will be among the strongest cryptocurrencies in the world because it is backed by the strongest social networking site which is Facebook with a number of users exceeding two billion

And for this reason thats why this coin is not launched very early, maybe there have many biggest plans in this coin thats will make it to come with next levels technology.

The fact that Libra will be in the top, this indicates that there are investors who bought Libra. These figures are already talking about themselves. 

14 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

I have been hearing about libra coin for 2 years but still have not had this coin lunch yet. I guess now Facebook is not partner of this coin, eBay, MasterCard, PayPal, etc is partner. But I don't think libra coin would be as good as people think.

Of course many have heard about this coin for a long time but the coin is really delaying about to be launched, and this coin currently is ranked about #7785 and having the worth of $0.00.

Unfortunately I do not agree with you and I think that the LIBRA coin will be a bad currency and not useful for anyone who uses cryptocurrencies and will not have any advantages

THINK POSITIVE

16 hours ago, kipara said:

Many cryptp companies that's have their own cryptocurrencies, they cannot support Libra because Facebook has too many users, so that they fears Libra would overtake their coins.

But i think it is good for them to support libra right? Crypto currencies wanted to have many users and based on what you've said, facebook bas many users so i think it is good for them too. Is that right? 

Well the libra coin is a good one but I don't think it will reach the success of bitcoin, because many people in crypto doesn't like it because the price seems to be stable, traders make profit with the coin price volatility, so there won't find interest in working with the libra coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Facebook's Libra coin will be very popular and I think its price will double during the first months of its launch.

As if the rate and which the Facebook libra coin can easily be accessed by it's users will relatively be more faster than to compare on how the Bitcoin had to take some considerable amount of publicity for it to be in the public of those who will eventually use the coin