🔥New contests on 50BTC from Currency.com! 💰💰💰 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zizu

🔥New contests on 50BTC from Currency.com! 💰💰💰

This is the official competition topic at Cryptotalk.org from Currency.com.

Well, the previous contests from Currency.com are over, and we announce the launch of new ones! The total prize pool of up to 50 bitcoins!

Start today at 12:00 (Minsk) UTC + 3

Currency.com Tokenized Assets Exchange announces the launch of two more contests with a total prize pool of 50 BTC. Traders with any trading volume will be able to participate in contests.

Competitions: BTC Brawl and Bulls' Run.

Period: from April 20 to May 20, 2020.

Prize fund: depends on the number of participants and the volume of their trading. It is equally distributed between the two competitions.

The maximum prize pool is 50 BTC🔥🔥🔥

Registration in contests: users are automatically added to the list of participants after the transaction on the platform.

You can join the competition at any time during the competition.

BTC Brawl - contest for the most profitable trader among three user groups:

Снимок экрана 2020-03-09 в 17.54.40.png

In order for participants with different levels of deposits not to compete with each other, the competition is divided into 3 leagues. Thus, users fairly compete with the same participants in terms of capital (volumes).

League of Whales - trading volume over $ 1 million;
Bulls League - trading volume over $ 250 thousand;
League hamsters - trading volume over $ 1000.
Participants get points for profitable trading operations and lose points for unprofitable ones. The contest score is updated in real time.

The BTC Brawl prize pool is distributed among the TOP 10 traders in each league:

up to 15 BTC for Whales (up to 4.5 BTC for first place) 🔥
up to 7.5 BTC for Bulls (up to 2.25 BTC for first place) 🔥
up to 2.5 BTC for Hamsters (up to 0.75 BTC for first place) 🔥

Bulls' run! - competition of activity among users of Currency.com. Participants receive points for actions on the platform:

Снимок экрана 2020-03-09 в 17.57.54.png

📌 10 points
for every $ 1 commission paid.

📌20 points
for each $ 1 transaction fee paid
“Asset of the week” (more in the rules)

📌5 points
for each $ 1 commission paid by a friend.

📌100 points
for each verified friend
and made a deal

In the new game, you can also get extra points if you trade not only cryptocurrency, but also other assets:

📌 Earn twice as many points weekly by trading different types of tokenized assets!
1st week: commodities;
2nd week: tokens, representing currencies
3rd week: stocks;
4th week: cryptocurrency;
5th week: indices.

📌If you place applications for all types of assets on the same day, you knock out the strike and get 100 points.
10th strike: +1000 extra points;
15th strike: +1500 points;
20th strike: +2000 points.

According to the results of the competition, up to 25 BTC will be distributed among 100 participants with the highest number of points. First place prize - up to 2 BTC.🔥

!!! In addition, Currency.com will award new users a bonus of up to $ 100 when registering from the contest page. The size of the bonus is determined randomly. Terms of payment - authentication on the platform and the completion of three transactions with leverage (any) for any amount !!!

10% discount on all commissions when registering using the link in my signature.

• Useful or interesting 1

➡️CURRENCY.COM⬅️- Бонус до $100 при регистрации! Bonus up to $100!

Первая в мире криптобиржа, работающая по законам государства

So, the competitions have started! Register, trade and win! The link contains the rules of competitions with a prize fund of 50BTC:

https://exchange.currency.com/static/april_game_rules_en.pdf

Good luck!

2 hours ago, Binjit said:

Oh i see i think i missed it first round i won't miss second round i am interested to it but i have
question what is the task i have to complite it ? only register and enter or need with trade too

Thanks. Depends on what you want. If you receive a bonus, you need to verify your account and fulfill the conditions. If you want to participate in contests, you need to trade.

50 minutes ago, CrimBit2020 said:

Verification and trading needed? This is quite not easy at all. That means we have to transfer money or cryptocurrency into the account after registration?

Yes, to receive the bonus, you need verification and make three transactions for any amount with any leverage. You can trade for $ 1 with X2 leverage)

56 minutes ago, Kgn78690 said:

Thanks for sharing this I think I am hearing its name for the first time but I interested in this can you please tell me is documents verification is required and what is the minimum age required to participate in this 

You are welcome. Yes, verification is required. After verification and the start of trading, you will receive a bonus of $ 1 to $ 100. Age from 18 years. Good luck.

2 hours ago, Cryptotanu said:

Wow! The website looks so promising with it's newly launched plan. I would like to know that is the website withdraw the payments instantly or manually. Also, is there a chance of Deposit bonus at first time.

Hello. On the issue of depositing and withdrawing funds, you can find the link: https://exchange.currency.com/deposits-and-fees-faq. Regarding the bonus, Currency.com will award new users a bonus of up to $ 100 when registering from the contest page. The size of the bonus is determined randomly. Terms of payment - authentication on the platform and the completion of three transactions with leverage (any) for any amount.

A small video dedicated to contests from Currency.com.

• Useful or interesting 1

22 hours ago, alexjpro said:

Wow, the prize pool seems huge so I will definitely join, I think that sharing 50 BTC is a nice deed from you guys, especially in these coronavirus times!

Thank. Join Currency.com contests, trade, win, get prizes. You can also get a bonus of up to $ 100. under simple conditions. Good luck, bro!

Great start to the contest! Almost 290KK volume and more than 2,5K participants! The indicators are constantly growing. You can join at any time!

1753040405_2020-04-2723_12_49.png.00e0eeabb91ff654926673d84710936c.png

17 hours ago, bustkuaj said:

Hi. I was worried that it would end but luckily it was still going on. May 20 ends I have time to prepare and participate in the hope of winning. I missed the first week and the second week. I had to join it. I will invite friends to join

A little bit wrong. The first competition ended on April 10th. Recently, the second competition started, only one week passed. Join, trade and win!

The number of participants in the competition exceeded 3,000 people! And growing every day. Trading volume since the start exceeded $ 475 million. Join ..

2083498461_2020-05-0118_48_50.png.c3495baed9c144c63b3f9fbfb21b2e0e.png

The competition continues .. Trading volume has already added $ 0.5 billion! The number of participants is more than 3100 people and is constantly growing, join!

572493378_2020-05-041_41_05.png.497f8b5292c9c3abb7a5830821c9c966.png

I didn't hear of such and I believe I have been always active on the forum. Maybe the admins should help in broadcasting this to the forum when something like this happens, so we all can be aware and probably benefit from it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The trading volume in the competition has already exceeded $ 620 million. The number of participants is constantly growing and exceeded 3400 people. Join now!

2057703671_2020-05-0621_03_36.png.332de9f2072add1dd1b72273ced7c73c.png

More than 3,500 people have already entered the fight for prizes, and the trading volume exceeded $ 665 million! You can join the participation at any time.

49965129_2020-05-082_05_54.png.27991882f5ac27846ee46ef176209646.png

Good news!
In honor of halving and to maintain high demand for bitcoin, Currency.com cryptocurrency exchange holds a special campaign - 0% on trading commissions on the day of halving for all trading pairs with BTC. The promotion is valid for only one day, from 0:00 to 23:59 UTC (+3 hours Moscow time).
To become a participant in the action, it is enough to follow three simple steps:
Register on the official website of the cryptocurrency exchange.
Verify account. As a rule, verification of documents takes no more than an hour, so you will have time to use the zero commission almost immediately after registration. However, it is even better to register in advance.
Top up your account and start trading bitcoin with zero commission.
Good luck and lucrative deals!

Almost 3800 people are already participating in the competition! Trading volume more than 763 million dollars. You can join to participate in contests at any time.

384438256_2020-05-121_35_35.png.e430bdab64e4db33a3729561f8f8e9f7.png

Contests continue. Trading volume has already exceeded 950 million dollars. The number of participants is approaching 4100 people! You can join at any time ..

1173669290_2020-05-1522_26_54.png.52bcc512127646ef32855105f0e65be3.png

thanks for sharing this amazing competition with us  but I never heard about this competition from somewhere else like YouTube Twitter etc.i want to know that is this really legit and does this required documents verification for participating in this competition 

5 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

thanks for sharing this amazing competition with us  but I never heard about this competition from somewhere else like YouTube Twitter etc.i want to know that is this really legit and does this required documents verification for participating in this competition 

Hello. Verification is required on the Currency.com crypto platform.

News on the official Twitter channel: 

Video: 

Very little time remains until the completion of the next contests from Currency.com. Trading volume exceeded $ 1 billion. And the number of participants exceeded 4250 people.

186917578_2020-05-1912_23_06.png.0d9929ba68f5d4fde519c6df25563d72.png

Well, the next Currency.com contests are over. The maximum prize, like last time, was not reached, but the fight was hot. In the near future, results will be published here for all leagues with standings. And of course, we are waiting for new tournaments and promotions from the crypto platform!

While the official results of the competitions have not yet been published, I will post tournament tables of competitions.
The first competition, "Bull Race", was awarded the Top 100 from the table, here is the upper part:

194090583_2020-05-2218_21_37.png.c011dfed83e25a1fded534e2f8c0d92e.png

In total, 4375 people took part in the competition (939 more than in the previous one).
The league tables of the "Bitcoin Brawl" contest will be posted below.

Edited by Zizu

Well, let's move on to the results of the contest “Bitcoin Brawl” in the strongest league - Whales League:

Table:

137883237_2020-05-241_34_53.png.7a1ed8299c8dbccfa366eeaca29c2373.png

Congratulations to the winners with a great result!