Wish I had know - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Wish I had know

It comes so late that I was wishing so bad that I am aware of cryptocurrency at beginning, I wished I had know of cryptocurrency  when Bitcoin was at 0.001 I will have buy many of it. I wished I had some Bitcoin I purchased I should have have sell some of it at present price, i wish I have bitcoins I would have been rich by now.

Sorry to say it's to late that I had many wishes and wish I had know did you also wish as I wish?

Of course i am hitting my head on the wall too for not doing it. But when you talk to anyone that did buy it that cheap, they all sold in somewhere at $1. Because why shouldn't they, No one thought that this would really fly.

I heard about bitcoin when it was under 100 and thought that i surely have missed the boat. And came back to buy it and some altcoins when bitcoin was somewhere in 700 to 1k. Then MTGox got hacked and the prices dropped and everyone thought it was over once again.

It was only when i started to really look into BTC whitepaper when i saw the potential and i am really not worried about the price or where i got in anymore .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Mostly  people bhave wish like you . But on that time no one aNy to purchase  bitcoin  because  it's rate was very  low. No  one know how much  it's rates increased  in future. 

I learned about crypto just a few months ago, and I do sometimes wished I learned about it sooner and had at least 1 btc from 5 years ago.

But then again, who knows how much Bitcoins will be 5 years from now? Then those new 'recruits' will be the ones who will do the regretting, while we may be the ones who will be laughing the way to the banks, if we've saved enough today.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

18 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

It comes so late that I was wishing so bad that I am aware of cryptocurrency at beginning, I wished I had know of cryptocurrency  when Bitcoin was at 0.001 I will have buy many of it. I wished I had some Bitcoin I purchased I should have have sell some of it at present price, i wish I have bitcoins I would have been rich by now.

Sorry to say it's to late that I had many wishes and wish I had know did you also wish as I wish?

I believe everything under the sun has it's time and even if you new bitcoin by then you wouldn't have bought or have the passion to invest in it because you where not going to be able to know that it will reach this far today therefore, let's stop regretting and appreciate that atleast we got started with this technology,believe me there are many who still doesn't know about this.

2 hours ago, George10 said:

I believe everything under the sun has it's time and even if you new bitcoin by then you wouldn't have bought or have the passion to invest in it because you where not going to be able to know that it will reach this far today therefore, let's stop regretting and appreciate that atleast we got started with this technology,believe me there are many who still doesn't know about this.

Yes you are right and I agree with you we can't predict what happen right now and as you said there are many right now just knowing it for now I really appreciate for been aware of this at this time.

1 hour ago, George10 said:

Yes actually I know about Bitcoin by them but I took it like waste of time and doesn't give it time to look at it's future

19 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes we are the same. I wish that I learned about crypto before and try my best to earn in cryptocurrency before. I didn't know that earning is this easy and I can save money through the world of cryptocurrency. My journey with crypto is still beginning.

This really happened to us we are all just starting we are not the best but we are trying to be among the best if we struggle hard to know about it

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

Me to, but bro don't think about your past,  you can still do best.

But at sometimes there are places or stages were using the past experience will help, by knowing how some experts come to be become what they are presently you may try to know the challenges they face and solutions they took to solve a problem

Everyone want that they can get lot of bitcoins when thier price was less than a dollar. I also wish to get many bitcoins. But we can get it now because proce is going up and up. 

Bro I have the wish but now we can't do anything rather then only to blame our past, and we will get nothing by doing it. Now instead we should work more hard and cash this time as much as we can in crypto world.

I also have a regret when i see BTC was at $700 and did not buy .After that BTC goes to moon and  if i bought that time i will be filthy rich because of BTC.BTC make rich those who believe in him .Now whole world is after BTC where the Bull run of last time make uproar in the world.

17 hours ago, kirubel said:

I didn't say the forget the mast a said don't think about it, and like you said humans take experience from there pasts, what i said is don't be sad just focus on your futer and you will do more than this 

Ok I get your point and you are right because what is past cannot be reversed we just need to correct the future and make the use of the opportunity we see.

On 4/21/2020 at 8:39 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Mostly  people bhave wish like you . But on that time no one aNy to purchase  bitcoin  because  it's rate was very  low. No  one know how much  it's rates increased  in future. 

But bro in my opinion present selling is not profitable but we buy bitcoins,because prices is low so many times members complaints they can't buy when prices is low, but now once again we have the chance to buy bitcoins,in future bitcoin prices definitly bitcoin hit 15000$ dollars.

There are a lot of wishes come after the incidents. Because when the price of bitcoins was that much low if someone had known this currency will go that much higher in the market someday. Then they would have bought it all. But that time every one ignored that coin because they had no idea about what will happen in a decade. That price from .0001 usd has become almost 9k usd per coin. So it is always  a regret about not involving in it. There is still time who knows where it will reach after another decade. 

• +2 2

On 4/20/2020 at 11:35 AM, Babubu609 said:

Wish doesn't work today, my friend. And I think everyone would have wished we knew Bitcoin earlier, but I don't think it was too late. We are lucky that we knew Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies now as we race millions of people who know nothing about it.

11 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

yea Eveyone think that if They buy some good quantities of Bitcoin WHEN Bitcoin at so cheap price in market Then at this time they are going be millionaires without any hard work , but I think this opportunity is acchive by only a minimum amount of people. 

Only few people were able to make and those people are those that didn't see any value of it and later realized that Bitcoin is a potential coin and they were able to sell at unexpected time, and there are some people that know about the Bitcoin future and decide to hold it and they sell it at right time and they were rich by then.

We all came almost late and whoever came several years ago tried a lot to get cryptocurrencies, but he couldn't quickly. For example, I started in 2017 working on coding and attempts and I failed a lot but finally I arrived and achieved success. The coding is great

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

everyone having same regret that we had Know Bitcoin and crypto market at the earliest stage..but it is alos not too late we are at quite safe timing .we know about the crypto field.more than 70 % of total world's popular ar not aware of this

• +1 1

22 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah that's what i am trying to say, thanks for understanding me, and i am so sure you can do better, we all going to do best for the future

We all hope the same we shall give more effort to make our future better and also help those that are new coming in to the forum

All peoples have their own wishes and now I know if you want to earn money from Cryptocurrency then trading is only best way. If we make best strategy and continue we work then one day offcourse our wishes came true.

Here is nothing to do by blaming our past. Opportunity was once came in our life to buy and hold Bitcoin in the cheapest rate. Now I am focused in present. As an active day cryptocurrency trader, I am making my own way to get more benefits. 

• +2 1

I used to think like this too. But I think now it's all useless, because if bitcoin price dump we fear the price won't go back up.

Not after everything becomes useless. In time, everything will be fine. The same is true of Bitcoin. There is nothing to know here that Bitcoin will pump a lot again and once it pumps, it will not go down again. The price of Bitcoin has increased a lot from before.

There are many different coins and for the reason that the price can grow many times it is worth keeping them. For example, I keep all the coins from drops.

You do know that only a few nerds new about Bitcoin back in 2010 and they didn't even know if it was going to succeed or not? If you had bought at 0,001 as you want, you know that you would have sold at 0,01 right? I've heard this argument countless times but it does not involve logic in it. The stories you've read are missing the stories of people that sold after a while with small profits and missed selling for millions. Only a few of the early investors and miners kept holding Bitcoins in 2017. You can't just hold when one day you have 2 million$ in BTC and next day a million less.

I think that everyone has this regret at the moment when it comes to crypto. Those that did buy crypto and that did choose to invest in it had to wait for a very long time in order to see their investment profit and most probably even forgot that they had bitcoin or the wallet addresses where they had it stored so they may have lost out as well. I think everyone one of us wants to be able to go back to that time and buy lots of bitcoin and see it profit.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769