Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

On 7/23/2020 at 6:29 PM, sidalilaroma85 said:

it's easy to earn crypto but if you are not well prepared and have a very good knowledge on this Field you will not earn so much

Well that is true crypo is easy job for everyone to work there to earn but many of us will not work properly to get paid or try to learn anything but they only need the payment

On 4/20/2020 at 8:10 AM, Babubu609 said:

As time is going and cryptocurrency is advancing  to my consideration people into cryptocurrency will find it difficult and stressful to go to their office because it was less stressful staying in their room and receiving payments daily, which if calculated it is more than the salaries they received monthly, I think this will stop many people from going to office and spends time in cryptocurrency very soon in the future do you agree?

Actually if someone is hearing may sound to him strange and impossible but as matter of fact it's possible, it will only take a long period of time for that to start happening because crypto currency is still realising it potentials, getting much more attention and acceptance from public to reach out every where in the world

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/23/2020 at 6:08 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes is very good suggestion you made because we don't rely on digital cryptocurrency because the cryptocurrency market is much Volatile and you don't always profited from it.

Well, this is why cryptocurrency is very popular by many people for being volatile, and because of that many people are doing trading and investing by knowing that they can get a profit by waiting for a good value.

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

crypto currency is still realising it potentials, getting much more attention and acceptance from public to reach out every where in the world

Cryptocurrency is still in process of advancing round the world. Many countries are now accepting cryptocurrency.

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is why cryptocurrency is very popular by many people for being volatile, and because of that many people are doing trading and investing by knowing that they can get a profit by waiting for a good value.

With out volatility of the market no one will be interested in cryptocurrency because it gives a lot of profits. Volatility of the market brings about the existence of the trading.

18 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

With out volatility of the market no one will be interested in cryptocurrency because it gives a lot of profits. 

For being volatile of cryptocurrency is the uniqueness of it in fiat currency, this is why many people loves it by getting some profit even though you're just hold it by waiting for a better value comes from this coin.

• +1 1

If you think so in positive way then you are totally right because if YOU have pretty enough idea about crypto currency and its all section like trading , investment,airdrop, bounty programme then in a month you can earn much money by stay at home without go to office but the problem is crypto currency is not permanent yet        

• +1 1

On 7/8/2020 at 3:04 AM, Bruno50 said:

Yes,I hopeful that should happen soon in future,the way people can easier continue achieving a lots of money without any difficulty while staying at home always with their families

Well, we all know that cryptocurrency is a source of money but it has a big difference between in the real world, like in industry, it gives more stable profit monthly to their employees but here in crypto, you need to wait for a long time just to get a huge amount of profit, i would say that this crypto is just a secondary source of money.

• +2 1

I don't think that it would happen in the future, even though bitcoin become so prominent in the future it will not make employees quit their job because bitcoin can be done as part time job, it won't consume all of our time so we can make it only as part-time.

• +1 1

I think it depends on what job or the status of the member that will go to this forum but I think the majority here that members here are not such that rich or not having a stable job like me and I think I will stay in this forum even though I will find a job because this forum was a great and very comfortable in the way that you can enter this forum on your own time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

I think I will stay in this forum even though I will find a job because this forum was a great and very comfortable in the way that you can enter this forum on your own time.

Yes you give a point if the payment here is higher than the payments you receive in your working place you may prefer to work here but you can use the both working place to work if there is opportunity and during this pandemic it is a great opportunity to work and earn here.

Not very soon in my opinion.. people can take their money online from their officies if they want to work from their homes! so the purpose from working in officies is that feeling the team working and communicating with other employees.. so cryptocurrencies wouldn't be a new thing here..

On 7/29/2020 at 11:16 AM, Moontong said:

it won't consume all of our time so we can make it only as part-time

Well, there's no problem to do fulltime job here in cryptocurrency just make sure that you have a lot of money because if you have nothing here, you cannot get a huge amount of profit daily, i will prefer to work in industry if i have no money and i will make this crypto as my secondary source of money.

• +1 1

Exactly! As time goes by Cryptocurrency will definitely stop others from going on the office. If people become knowledgeable in Cryptocurrency, they will realize that doing Crypto is better than going on the office. Because Cryptocurrency is like work from home job but the only boss is you. You're the only one control your time when to work.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/3/2020 at 12:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's possible for the others to leave their work but if you earn some good income in your office then maybe you will only use cryptotalk for your sideline or extra income because the payment here really helpful too. 

Yes that is right if there is possibility for good earning in office then one can enjoy using this forum as a second chance to keep earning instead of doing nothing.

On 4/20/2020 at 11:29 PM, Divya rana said:

This is possible but its not possible now as many countries and nations are not accepting it as a full fledged currency and that is just due to its volatile and independent functioning feature. Maybe there is some important improvements required then it is possible in coming further years.

That's true, there are still many countries that are not allowing the bitcoin or cryptocurrency in their land because of some reasons. Cryptocurrency is good but I don't think that it will make us leave our job because we can spend our time in cryptocurrency depends on what we want. So we can consider it only as part time job.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, Malcolm said:

crypto is a good source of income most especially unemployments and some office workers that don't receive enough salary to solve many of their problems but on my view I think not all office workers will stop going to their office despite they are earning from this side

Yed in cryptocurrency when you have the knowledge you will always find it an easy way to make money but for those that lacks the knowledge they can't. Instead they find it stressful they might prefer going to office than sitting at home.

I am not sure of what you are saying, crypto has been in existence for about 10 years now but its important we just value  what you are trying to say but in the end we are able to see what crypto can do, it simplifies a lot of things and there is a lot of good that comes with it, including safety petty crime can be destroyed in just a factor of time so that would be the reason crypto is good 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

yes and no what would stop people from actually buying this kind of a market with crypto and what would stop you from going on with your office work is there anything that can stop you, no so you need to keep clear , there is nothing different to it

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 8/10/2020 at 2:20 PM, Irungu said:

yes and no what would stop people from actually buying this kind of a market with crypto and what would stop you from going on with your office work is there anything that can stop you, no so you need to keep clear , there is nothing different to it

Hi friend there is something that can stop you from going to office. This is when the payments you are receiving in cryptocurrency is 20times what you receive as salary in your office. But one thing we need to consider is that cryptocurrency is not dependable because of the volatility of the market we don't expect profit all the time. I wish if it will be possible let you do the both.

I don't think l can leave my office work and go for crypto currency because I considered crypto currency as my secondary source of income not as my primary source. l don't know much about crypto currency so l may prefer to concentrate on office work because I realise crypto world require much knowledge for one to be successful.

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

On 5/18/2020 at 3:47 PM, Hanuman said:

I don't think that people will stop going office and make money staying at home from cryptocurrency, this would be the second preference for everyone  and they they will invest from their salary

Very well said, practically speaking, we won't wait for our jobs just for cryptocurrency, we know that cryptocurrency is really good but our work is also essential and we don't want to lose it just because we want to focus more with cryptocurrency.

That may happen because if you know how to trade and invest properly you may earn profit any time and anywhere. Am a college graduate but for now am just trading at home and i earn just like i work in an office, so i agree.

• +1 1

Many people have left their other businesses and made trading in the crypto market their main source of income by investing their money in it and recycling it. There are people who made it a second job and a source of wealth in the future, where they trade and keep their profits in the market so that they can also recycle it and produce profits from it. These two types, the difference between them is the capital that each person owns.

On 8/3/2020 at 7:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's possible for the others to leave their work but if you earn some good income in your office then maybe you will only use cryptotalk for your sideline or extra income because the payment here really helpful too. 

Yes mate, I don't think you need to quit your physical job because of that. Since Cryptocurrency need patience and all about waiting for the right time to earn, working and having a physical work and physical money is indeed important. 

BetFury