Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

To be honest, I do not know, it can happen that whales can start buying all the coins and because of this , other people will simply not have a chance to earn, but if this does not happen, I definitely think that soon there will be those who constantly earn on cryptocurrency trading.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, MCSGlegend said:

To be honest, I do not know, it can happen that whales can start buying all the coins and because of this , other people will simply not have a chance to earn, but if this does not happen, I definitely think that soon there will be those who constantly earn on cryptocurrency trading.

Sorry to say what you are discussing is not relevant to what the topic is discussing about please review and edit your post  or tell us exactly what you mean.

I agree with you in other way and I disagree with in the other way as of where I agree with you is that no doubt there are many people out there making a lot of money in crypto currency while staying at home without going to office where it is stressful and you wait for every month before you receive your salary.as of where I disagree with you is that what I believe is that during this quarantine those who lost their job will take the advantage of this time to earn from online but they can not consider it as a passive income because before you earn a huge amount of money in crypto currency it must take longer and nobody will like to quite their job because of crypto currency.

14 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

I agree with you in other way and I disagree with in the other way as of where I agree with you is that no doubt there are many people out there making a lot of money in crypto currency while staying at home without going to office where it is stressful and you wait for every month before you receive your salary.as of where I disagree with you is that what I believe is that during this quarantine those who lost their job will take the advantage of this time to earn from online but they can not consider it as a passive income because before you earn a huge amount of money in crypto currency it must take longer and nobody will like to quite their job because of crypto currency.

Yes I agree with some the point you highlights, like when a worker during this qauratine stops going to the office it will serve as an opportunity to work in cryptocurrency just  to open their mobile do some post and receive there payment

I don't think that people will stop going office and make money staying at home from cryptocurrency, this would be the second preference for everyone  and they they will invest from their salary

@Hanuman well I am sure their will be some people presently that will stop going to work as far as concern they invest a lot of money in a good investment were they received 10% dailly income from their investment. Imagine if he invest half a btc or 1 btc how much do you think he earned in daily income and calculated in to month is months 2-3month of his salary paid while going to office.

On 5/18/2020 at 8:47 AM, Hanuman said:

I don't think that people will stop going office and make money staying at home from cryptocurrency, this would be the second preference for everyone  and they they will invest from their salary

Is possible for some people to stop going to office when they earn an income online especially if they come to realise what they earn is 10 times what they earn in monthly basis.

It will be great i guess. Because as we all know that the popularity for cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day. People are starting to believe in it and seeing it's features. It is so easy to earn money here. And as people are getting good interests then it seems that the cryptocurrencies will be popular soon. And people will depend on it for leading their lives. So it can be a good replacement for the daily office works. 

I don’t think this can limit you to going to your office and work, and by that I mean, if you have a project, your co-workers must attend. Digital currencies can be a substitute for paper currencies and are not a substitute for everything or work at home. It is considered self-employment when you want it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Because we need to those people who will launch this cryptocurrency

To go to their office and launch those forums thank you

10 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

I don’t think this can limit you to going to your office and work, and by that I mean, if you have a project, your co-workers must attend. Digital currencies can be a substitute for paper currencies and are not a substitute for everything or work at home. It is considered self-employment when you want it

Since all office jobs can be done from our homes there is no need to waste two hours daily on the road, driving or using public transportation. Saving two hours daily that produce nothing at all is really important. It would also increase productivity as the employee won't be tired from this. It is stressful and meaningless to get up early in the morning and everyone is hurrying and being on the edge to drive to work. It is not something that helps.

The thing is the whole world is now becoming online every works of our is taken through online So the day is not far when office will shut down and mens Will work from home. It is a possible prediction we can do.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/25/2020 at 11:13 AM, P A Ashif said:

The thing is the whole world is now becoming online every works of our is taken through online So the day is not far when office will shut down and mens Will work from home. It is a possible prediction we can do.

I take you opinion the world is becoming digitalize and many jobs are turned online and the digital way is the easiest way to earn and work easily.

Perhaps one day in the future that will happen, but I do not think it will happen soon because things are complicated and the field is still not spread in the world or adopted by the major countries.

Yes future of Cryptocurrency is bright especially that of bitcoin which has already dominate some part of the world because I had that we currently have more than 500 bitcoin ATM around the world and this is a good sign that Cryptocurrency will soon used world wide and many people who are already use to crypto will find it difficult to work for the government or any organization because crypto pay more than they work for.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:53 AM, Kawuak said:

Yes future of Cryptocurrency is bright especially that of bitcoin which has already dominate some part of the world because I had that we currently have more than 500 bitcoin ATM around the world and this is a good sign that Cryptocurrency will soon used world wide and many people who are already use to crypto will find it difficult to work for the government or any organization because crypto pay more than they work for.

Yet to know about this atms you just said but I don't have doubt about this atm as the cryptoworld world is at moment of advancing and increasing itby population and in technology aspect.

Why not ? I think that people who work in lab work just do that to get paid not to get the experience ! So if they tried Crypto currency I think they will like it because we can earn good amount if we know who to work with it ! I think many people in the future will just depend on Crypto 

I don't think this thing will happen because the world is not just digital currencies. Some people may work in this magazine, but not everyone, of course, think that users of encryption will increase.

On 4/20/2020 at 3:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

As time is going and cryptocurrency is advancing  to my consideration people into cryptocurrency will find it difficult and stressful to go to their office because it was less stressful staying in their room and receiving payments daily, which if calculated it is more than the salaries they received monthly, I think this will stop many people from going to office and spends time in cryptocurrency very soon in the future do you agree?

I agree since man continuously progressing towards digital transactions for convenience so the cryptocurrency has a huge opportunity for everyone and i think once the cryptocurrency take over the number of people that will go to office will be lessen. Not just about the cryptocurrency but also the evolution of the system and working. 

Well it only applies to those who knows crypto, most of people is not familiar in using computer and how crypto works. If we cam educate the people about crypto and blockchain technology, well it will be possible to happen.

it is very easily possible that from the crypto people will create a great future.and already there are lot of people made their career and future which even were not expected.in te crypto we just need a good capital,Knowledge ,trading skills and strategies

On 4/24/2020 at 4:42 PM, Hatred said:

depends on the decision of the people

Well, that's true mate, here in cryptocurrency, it has a big risk to face with to earned some money because we can lose also some money here by doing trading, holding etc. And when they're in the industry, they can get some stable profit which is good for them.

39 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, here in cryptocurrency, it has a big risk to face with to earned some money because we can lose also some money here by doing trading, holding etc. And when they're in the industry, they can get some stable profit which is good for them.

That's true, mate. That's why we must first assure or decide very well before joining cryptocurrency. We must already know the risk we can encounter if we join crypto. But the good side of it, is just like you've said, they can get stable profit because they can do trading, investing, etc that they can earn high profit.

This is not entirely true, as some companies may in the future resort to paying their customers with cryptocurrency instead of paper money.
Most of the cryptocurrencies have real projects.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:10 AM, Babubu609 said:

As time is going and cryptocurrency is advancing  to my consideration people into cryptocurrency will find it difficult and stressful to go to their office because it was less stressful staying in their room and receiving payments daily, which if calculated it is more than the salaries they received monthly, I think this will stop many people from going to office and spends time in cryptocurrency very soon in the future do you agree?

Yeah totally agree with you, even now peoples are leaving there jobs for online works like crypto trading, its best thing because we don't have any boss an we don't work to impairs any one, we are working for our self's.

• +1 1
  • +4 1