Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

I hope so that it my friend you said absolutely right because in these days the cryptocurrency is very popular in the world and almost every person know about the cryptocurrency e and the many number of peoples are interested in the cryptocurrency

On 4/20/2020 at 12:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

I think this will stop many people from going to office and spends time in cryptocurrency very soon in the future do you agree?

Yes mate i am agree with you. We can see that world is becoming digital. And peoples are attracted toward digital currencies. We can see that cryptocurrencies are developing day by day. And interest of peoples is also rising towards cryptocurrencies.

I think also that soon peoples will leave the physical jobs and will move to online sources to earn cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

Yes i agree but it will take sime time not vey soon .because crypto gives us a good amount of money which is far more than the salaries. And for doing proper work here and to know fully about here it takes too much time so that's why. So people will do their jobs here online and will not go to offices. 

Yes dear ,I agree with you but it will take long time for this..as we know that crypto is advancing our knowledge 

...and we all are getting our reward from this forum...in future it will be the best way to earn money without doing anything..in future crypto will take more reputation and many of people came to know about it.

Yes it can happen but for now i do not think so that people do not go to their offices because cryptocurrencies are not so much dependable and in some countries it is banned.so in my opinion we should rely on it as our additional income because there are so much expenses in our daily life and to fulfil our needs we have to do a stable and dependable job.when we got experience in trading and investing then we can think about quitting our job and can work from home.

Edited by Ali baba
  • Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I agree with the idea that people who work with cryptocurrency on the Internet and make more money on this forum and go to the office can also be banned from going to the office because they have enough income to earn with cryptocurrency for funds the subsistence that they have to go to the office. ...

I Don't  think so that people  will stop going to office  for crypto.. As crypto is a part time job.   It can help us to earn some money that can help  us..  But not as our profession  

truly I'm conceded to this believed that the people groups who are work online in cryptographic money and furthermore go to office by all the more acquiring from this discussion can likewise stop them to go to office since they have enough procuring for their vocation from digital currency than they don't have to go their workplaces.

Yes dear it may be possible in the futire. Because now its not enough. Most of the the people joined this forum as a part time. Full time it may be not fulfill our requirements. But i hope in the future our respected administration find many more and give us more oppotunities.on this forum.

Yes  it seems that in future the crypto currency will stop people from going to their office and people work at home and earn money. Online trading will start soon by crypto currency. By crypto currency we can earn money at home in the time of crisis.

Yes you are right about these because the world is advancing day in day out with different kind of technology that are making our daily lives easy. However a lot of people are making profit from these investment which always give them confidence to stick to trading.

Yeah, this is going to be one true scenario in the future. As many people find it much easier working in cryptotalk as they can earn good income without any stress or work load by comfortably sitting at home rather than travelling and going to office baring the work pressures of the boss.

All my dear!

Cryptocurrency is a very good platform ۔It gives us a chance to earn money sitting at home. This way we avoid going to office .In this work, we are our own boss .Through this we also become aware of online trading. And also knowledge gained .

i think people will work distantly anyway because it really saves so much time and thus increases productivity among the workers. cryptocurrency will surely play a big role to make people leave their offices and start wirking at home because working at home has much more advantages than at offices 

I know you said it in a comic sense. But there is scope for that. If the members could become seniors they could earn a lot of money. The main thing of the platform is that the money they are earning is cryptocurrency whose value is increasing a lot in these days.

Dear fellow according to my opinion i think that people never leave their office because cryptocurrencies is a additional way of income and i hope that cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular in all over the world in near future.

• +3 1

Yes mate agree with you no doubt in it if this forum working in this way and giving payment to their members then after few years people stop going to office because they earn good money from this forum. Best wishes for all 😊

• +2 1

truly I'm conceded to this imagined that the people groups who are work online in digital currency and furthermore go to office by all the more acquiring from this gathering can likewise stop them to go to office since they have enough procuring for their business from cryptographic money than they don't have to go their workplaces.

Yes dear! I think that in future cryptotalk take  place of office . Because know mostly people can't know about it in the word. But I surely say that after few years it reputation on the office become higher and higher. We know people want to work on their homes  and this site is suitable for them so they work on this site and not goes to office. 

• +3 1

Not agree with you my bro. Crypto currinecies can't stop. In this quarantine days so many people use crypto to earn money. There are many expenses in our daily life. And i don't think that crypto can shoulder of all that. 

Crypto is a very good field for making nice amounts of money , but it's not famous that much right now. Maybe in the near future, we can see those things. If crypto will provide job to people, there  must be a lot of job opportunities, however i can't see too many job in crypto these days.

Yes i agree, Only adminstration can set office to look forum activity other members are not need to go there. As cryptocurrencies is online working so can earn in your home , school and university jn your free time. That's The beauty of this forum.

Oh my god actually I can't believe this but in my opinion it can be happen but not soon In the future there is chance but it is very rare chance to stop this because now it is coming more popular.

• +1 1

I think, my friend, that the financial system will prevent this from happening in the near future, but sooner or later, cryptocurrencies will spread that will make all work with them, and I find that this is better, but it needs time.
I hope that happens as soon as possible

Yes my friend you are right the comming time is the time  of crypto  now every one know and aware from online bussiness because in crypto lots of people can learn and earn at the same with less effort crypto is spreading very quickly peoples of all over the world aware from this opertunity so here in crypto less time less effort and huge money therfore people stop going to office due to crypto

• +1 1