Have you ever think of saving your money you earned from cryptotalk? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Have you ever think of saving your money you earned from cryptotalk?

I wasted a lot of time doing other sites I want to make some money later I work in UP it is a good site it can be used it will make it easy thanks

• +1 1

I think is the best way of saving money to earn crypto. The crypto is the best platform for earning money. You earned money in crypto is very easy and simple. The savings methods on crypto is very best for us

I was saving talk token before but I am tired of the coin now, it's price stared with 181 satoshi but now less than 40 satoshi. It is like most people do not just save it but withdrawing it into bitcoin. I just have to change my mind if the coin fall further. 

This is good advise for me. I have already planned that i will earn specific amount at the end of this month and withdraw to invest it where i can start my business with small amount.  This is just my idea to do so but don't know what will happen in next.  

This is a good advise for me guys.i am already planned about my money what i do to get my crypto income.i am thinking of saving my crypto money so that i will do better of my money. 

Yes I agree, nowadays cryptotalk earnings should really be used as best as possible, because cryptotalk campaigns don't last forever. For that we need to save or invest income in the yobit exchange, we can trade and multiply our income there. By trading on the Litecoin pair, I might be able to get better profits. Or keep bitcoins for a long time.

• +1 1

CryptoTalk campaigns are not always there, for that I also plan to save the income that I get so that it will provide a lot of benefits for me, if you want to turn it into fiat we can divide it into several parts. Half is for trading and the other half is converted to fiat.

it is a good idea if we even save the third part of the earning we make hair that would be quiet in long term like in a year we would be having a lot of money in our pocket

@INAM ASHRAF84 I also believe so but is not that much though saving is the only option that we have right now and am going to make sure that am going to save some of the money I have today and grow with it its going to be the ost powerful for me we need to work and build it we have to  find a good thing to work for this time grow with it and build on it there is a lot of effort to which we are able to grow with 

Not only the money that's we got from the cryptotalk forum, but we need to be saving all moneys that's we are earning instead of using them for spending only.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think you earn from cryptotalk forum. Cryptotalk forum is the best way for online earning. But if you have so.e money I suggest you to invest in bitcoin because it's price will rise up at almost 50k in 2021. You can get a good profit. 

• +1 1

Very good advice bro but I think the complete opposite of that. See you just can’t always invest, thus there are chances that you get nothing towards the end. I like to meet my needs by making money from this forum. I move away after a month and enjoy all the money. To save money, I trade and save what I have gained from trading. 

I have been thinking about that but talk seems to keep going down, so there is a risk of losing value for my coins, there is fear of keeping then only to become valueless.

The problem with saving your Talk Tokens that your earn here, is that the price is dropping very fast. You might end up with a bunch of worthless tokens, if you save them. I was investing mine in Investment Box but have stopped that. The price kept on dropping so I sell mine every day. But, I sell mine for ETH not BTC.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Definitely dear I have decided to save some money that I will earn from this forum but as I am newbie here so I have not earn any money from here yet.

The best way is to use this money that we get daily in the trading process and the profits that we collect from trading can be withdrawn. This is what I do in order to increase the amount of money I have. 

• +1 1

Yes it could be a good strategy to save your earnings for investment and trade them at the best time when the Price of the BTC rises to earn more profit from it.It could be more beneficial for us and would give us a good experience of trading and investment and also how yo be remain patient.Good Luck!

Yes i thought it when i have started here and i am holding my coins in my wallet . it will hit the moon soon while i earned a lot. by the way thanks for being here and for sharing your experience .

• +2 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

In present I am begginar but I will never prefer to save money earned from crypto but instead I will invest from my side as I will get experience and knowledge about crypto trading to became a successfull trader.

• +2 1

On 12/29/2020 at 5:42 PM, selfmade said:

I have been thinking about that but talk seems to keep going down, so there is a risk of losing value for my coins, there is fear of keeping then only to become valueless.

For the currently condition of talk we don't have to hold them, but only we have to use them for trading, but I hope that if we will be using it to trade seriously, then we can benefit from it. 

• +2 1

On 12/29/2020 at 5:42 PM, selfmade said:

People were waiting for the talk trading for a very long time so that's they were not having money to use at the waiting time although there was alternative payment of bitcoin, so that's why once the talk trading was released people was starting to panicking to be selling coins only.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I have not withdraw any of my earning in the forum yet, although I have not earned upto a week, but I want to save the funds i get from the forum to buy some books online about forex trading ,it something I want to learn and I have alot of passion for the trading .what about you @Shiya

• +2 1

3 hours ago, True legend said:

I have not withdraw any of my earning in the forum yet, although I have not earned upto a week, but I want to save the funds i get from the forum to buy some books online about forex trading ,it something I want to learn and I have alot of passion for the trading .what about you @Shiya

The value of the talkcoin is not too good for us to earn good profit for our work at the moment because it is traded at 18 satoshi per talkcoin which I think is too bad and for that I suggest we make use of the investbox so that we can be earning 1% percent everyday.