Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Before you become successful in life you have to endeavor an effort so that you will not regret it in the future .if really you want to achieve your goals you must have to work for it.

That's right we have to work very hard to meet our goals we must work hard every day and in the end the results will come every effort has its reward

you can't rely on luck if you actually want to achieve anything in your life, in trading you may get lucky one or two times but then lose 10 times after that

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The winners see some as successful in their lives who assume that they are lucky, but they did not see how much time they wasted in order to reach that level. Success requires work, investment and patience. Anything you like to do, do anything you start, do not stop doing it, and then you will find yourself reaching another level. Only your business will get your resources

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Success steps in the field of coding begin from self-confidence and patience and experimenting with all types of work to benefit from experience and learn to trade and invest correctly without getting bored and it is certain that gathering this experience will give a good profit plan through which a person will harvest the result of years  fatigue

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/20/2020 at 12:34 PM, Lilsamur123 said:

Of course, in order to succeed in something you need to take efforts, you need to try to achieve your goal, but sometimes it happens in the world that luck can decide your fate, you just need to be in the right place at the right time. I think every person has a chance to change their destiny.

Just don't be afraid of trying, nothing will happen if you always thinking that you will failed in achieving success. 

Much better to risks things sometimes than staying in your zone. 

We are the one who holding and the one who can change our future. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I never work without settings my goals , because without goals it's really hard for me to work in market . I know my days in Crypto market already I lost a good amount of money when I was not set any goals . without settings goals nobody earn in any field .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is a very true post. There are many people that rely a lot on their luck and are not willing to put in the hard work and the time and effort into their activities in order to ensure that they are able to succeed in what they are doing and i think that this is very important. For example, in this forum you can see those members that are not putting in the time and the effort and to succeed here you are required to make meaningful posts, therefore forcing people to work. Other sites do not have this and it is sad that people think they can make a lot without the effort.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/20/2020 at 6:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Not just in crypto currencies field, everything needs determination in order to achieve your goals. Run behind your purposes and with the right tools, you will succeed. 

On 4/20/2020 at 11:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

I agree if you don't work hard to achieve your goals in life it will not come on to you. Like here in crypto the opportunity is there for use the only thing we should do is to manage properly our skills and capability to achieve our goals by the help of cryptocurrency. Remember always all the successful person in the cryptoworld faced challenges and problems but they didn't until they reach the success in their goal in life.

I think my best achivment is when I learnt about Cryptocurrency ! it was the best thing I have learnt because it easily give us profits after we learn about it  !

Nothing good comes for free in life and you have to apply this in your daily activities not only in cryptocurrency if you want to be successful in life.  Meanwhile ttobe a successful cryptonian you have to learn allot especially in the aspect of investment and trading coins, you need good background and experience to carry out this tasks.

In this field, I have always received many difficulties and losses in the capital, but I have goals that start from this field to other fields of work and I will not stop until I achieve these goals.

On 4/20/2020 at 6:46 AM, Raven said:

Great topic brother. Nothing comes without hard working and nobody would have achieved anything without trying the ideas that come to their heads!

I have been one of those that did my best to achieve my own goals using cryptocurrencies.

Basically from learning from my own mistakes, and realizing what i could possible be profiting with using virtual currencies and what not.

As from gambling i have learned how to try out new strategies and come out on top 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 4/20/2020 at 11:54 PM, Moaz said:

You are absolutely right, you cannot succeed in any action without exerting effort to achieve your goal, and this is exactly what you need in the crypto world that it needs work and effort in order to make profit from it, you may be subject to failure in certain situations, but you must go beyond that And learn from your mistakes for success

When we put our effort here and we put some strategies then we can achieve the success easily. 

Just always pursue what we want and someday everything will be worth. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/2/2020 at 3:58 PM, Tine0313 said:

Definitely right, you cannot be successful when the path you are walking are based on your luck, you should keep working hard so that you can achieve what you want in crypto industry.

That's the fact! You can't be successful if you just believe in luck. So i suggest to you to do hard work and push yourself into your dreams or goals in crypto currencies. Claim it that you'll became successful in the future because of crypto currency.

If you want to be a successful person so you have to do many things! Like you have to focus on your goal and work really hard for it! You have also to be patient! Because if you're not so you are not going to achieve anything! 

On 5/2/2020 at 4:09 PM, deboprotap said:

friend your post surely be helpful for many traders,new beginners who want to start trading.we have to do hard work to achieve some goal,or else just depending on your luck you may not get anything.so according to my views you need to learn about technical analysis,fundamental analysis etc.surely you have to give some effort for a good gain

Thanks, i will always create new topics like this. This topic is the most think you need to know when you're doing crypto because luck is not gave you all you want, so make sure you'll put efforts when doing crypto so you'll become successful in the future.

Yes you should do your best to be more successful. Hardworking is very important for achieving goals but you should focus on smart hardworking. For cryptocurrencies you have to research well and always learn form mistake.

Of course i know many users who depends upon the time to earn profit without doing any work or activities which is really not good to earn profit we should try to do something unique from the users so that something different could result in the good profit.

4 hours ago, Raven said:

That's the fact! You can't be successful if you just believe in luck. So i suggest to you to do hard work and push yourself into your dreams or goals in crypto currencies. Claim it that you'll became successful in the future because of crypto currency.

That's right buddy. A life that was only based on luck will never be a success. We should need to work everyday to be able to reach the success we are aiming in the world of crypto or even in other aspects of life. Working hard is the key to success.

You are right, we cannot reach our goals without effort and we cannot deny that good luck may help you reach faster

17 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Working hard is the key to success.

That's true mate, it's happy to see that you are purchasing some things using your money because you're do work hard just to get your profit, just keep do it everyday to meet the successful in life.

• +2 1