Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Hope you all do well .I agree with you we can earn a lot of money from cryptocurrency with hard work. I'm trying hard to learn cryptocurrency. And I am trying to learn skills and ideas of cryptocurrency. I am hoping do perform better on this forum and trying my best.

Yes dear friend you are very right that we should work hard on this forum and with patience to achieve goals and become successful on this forum and we should gain knowledge from senior members and do  help to all members who needs help.

Yes , to be successful in crypto, we need to work harder and harder, and hardwork will definitely be paid off. Never waste time, learn how to use time effectively in the forum by visiting various sections, creating informative posts and comments and helping beginners.

• +1 1

Hello my friends, I try every day to train myself more on the topic of cryptocurrencies and this I hope will help me to be able to reach my goals sooner, you have to work hard to achieve it because as I always say things do not rain on you and if you You do not contribute your grain of sand, you do not achieve anything like it if we go wrong in some aspect of the way to our goal, it serves as an experience to avoid making the same mistakes.

• +1 1

Yes guys we should do our best to achieve our goals . We should work hard even in this platform then we will achieve our goal . Every success needs hard work without hard work we being nothing. 

when we are taking a start in any field it can be good even without giving the full access and the full efforts as well so if we want the sure and the fast success we should give our best for that.

In any case, we must first set goals.  Moreover, if we can acquire knowledge in any work, then we can move fast towards the future.  And even if money ends one day, knowledge will never end.  So we should pay more attention to knowledge than money.

Not only in crypto currency but we should give our best in every field of life and our struggle should be unique from others. We should work only in that platform in which we have completed grip. 

Thank you. 

We have to give our best to get some reward in this crypto currencies . it may happen that sometimes you are not getting good reward them it doesn't mean that you quit the situation and stop doing work. And remain  lin the wait for the reward without any work. You should never quit  .  if we didn't got Right now then we may get later so keep faith and continue working

According to my guess, we can fulfill our wishes from cryptotalk.If we continue to work on cryptotalk and work hard with honesty, then our special and our aim will be completed very soon.So,spend maximum time on this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hardworking is the best key of success. Everyone wants to become successful in their life but on one can successfull if he doesn't prove the best in every work. So always should try to do best work in each case then you will become successful in your life and in this way you can achieved your goal in cryptocurrency. 

Yes, my friends, I have completed a lot of my goals on Crypto Talk and I am still working day and night for the achievement of my goals, whereas I feel that the hard work here can never go away. 

Yes mate you are right. I am totally agree with your suggestion. As you say if we want to achieve our goal we should work hard. We should do our best. We should focus on our aim. We have to do work with full determination and full struggle. We should add new and beneficial information.

It's 100% good words. I agree with you. There is nothing called waiting for luck. We have to do our great efforts to achieve our dreams and achieve our goals. It is really tiring but the joy of success deserves that. We just have patience and work hard.

As a beginner i think at first we have to be patience , your hard work will sure make some good results . But i suggest you to stay away from scammers otherwise your money will be lost in no time . By achieving goals you feel more confident and satisfied, and that brings you more profit as a result. 

Hey every body i'm a newbie right here and i'm able to want to research greater approximately the platform from the seniors in this discussion board,surely, my pal, you must make every attempt to paintings inside the area of coding, and so as for the attempt to be fruitful, it should be within a properly-numbered plan that has dreams that should be completed through patience, continuous learning and field with the aid of operating and providing your daily duties to the fullest.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Truly I truly concur with you, I generally ensure that I try sincerely so I can be effective in crypto, I truly need to bring in cash on the grounds that there are numerous costs in our regular daily existences. I trust that the entirety of my endeavors will get productive later on.

You must work hard to succeed in cryptocurrency. Others have to learn by posting. Only hard work can bring you success here. Work hard. Thank you so much .

yes dear mate i agree with you  if you want to sucsses im this platfrom .hard work is the main thing  to achive your goal. 

so do hard work take more knowledge and experience about crypto currancy and creat usefull and meaning full post to got good repoutation .

Of course I'm trying to give my best in this forum.  For now, my goal is to complete the task of making the first 100 comments.  Completing this task, I can be confident and complete my first goal completely.  Therefore, my whole mind is now on this.

Hello dear How Are you,, i hope you are good..yes of course, i have achieved  my goals in crypto currencies.this is the best website for earning money and.for developing you skills.i want to gain crypto currencies.

If you want to success I life and want to achieve goals than you must have to attention that project. Like in crypto you want to work more and can achieve your goal.

@Raven Yes dear friend i agree with you that if we do our best for  our achievement then we will achieve our goal. Success wants sacrifice if we want success  we must sacrifice of our wishes and work hard for our success. 

Yes dear i agree with you that for success we have to do work hard and don't let our fear to be the reason of our failure . Our today's efforts decide our tomorrow so we should work today big and earn big tomorrow.