Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Nothing comes without success.Do your best in crypto.Just post a useful post and get positive reputation.Work hard and do your work regularly.

Yes, you are right success never comes easy. To achieve success we need to work hard and dedicate our time and effort to be successful in crypto world. Nothing comes easy in life. Crypto world requires you to invest your money and time to gain profits. 

20 hours ago, khaler said:

Opportunities do not come on a silver platter. You must work on your goals because nothing comes easy. If you aspire to the best, you must present the best. So do not give up at the first obstacle, but you must also work to develop yourself, and not wait for luck and throw things on the luck.

That's true,nothing i mean nothing good comes without some efforts and some hard works, so we have to work to some extant to rich our goals, we should see our future and not to give up on our goals,  

On 4/19/2020 at 11:46 PM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

I am constantly fighting every day to obtain great results because it is as you say, without doing anything we cannot wait for something, because it makes no sense to think of being a millionaire without lifting a finger, pressing what it is necessary to strive and not giving up and that's what I go for.

The best advice for this without any doubt is that every time we fall we get up, also in cryptocurrencies we must develop a lot of patience, this being fundamental when trading.

Everyone want to be successful in life no one want to lose. Thats why we need to work hard to be among the top figures. For me I gat lots of bills to pay that's why I have to work hard from all angles for me to be able to take care of my family. And I wish us all sucess 

You are absolutely right, my friend. No human being can succeed without much effort and a lot of sweat

There is nothing that goes easy

We must all make more efforts to find out all the ways and means to make profit in the field of digital currencies, and thus achieve our dreams and hopes.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Yes my dear if we will spend time on this forum with positive thinking, for learning mind, For better future then we will achieve goal with success. And you are right cryptocurrencie are best option and forum for future goal for me and all members. Best wishes 

Yes I agree with you friend success won't come to you, you got to look for it for you to achieve success in cryptocurrency requires laborious effort. you need to survive first there are lots of ways to earn in cryptocurrency you can earn by investing in some sites be careful of the kind of site you're going to invest on so as not to get scammed you can invest in yobit investbox  you can also earn by storing your cryptocurrency in a wallet I will suggest you use blockchain.

In the first place, i must be appreciative to your post colleague.

In surplus or in addition to your words, being able to achieve anything in particular towards the struggle of the life, one must surely and seriously be ready to outshow his best effort in the set target.

Similar application should be given to Cryptotalk.

Success in our goals require much effort. If we wish to become successful in life then we have to work hard for that my dear. Wish you best of luck for your success.

If some one depends upon luck then he/she is lucky  because he/she is a member of this site then he/she should do work hard for success . I with you friend .Best of luck👍

• Useful or interesting 1

Some people depend on luck and also blame luck constantly. Luck happens this is true, however there are more that we can count on and the world isn't build on luck. Yet some rules that have been applied in our societies lately, only give access to some levels to the lucky and not to everyone no matter the skill.

This is true. I agree with you on this point, so we must get tired and strive to reach a good income and I think like you that the field of cryptocurrencies is going to spread and spread in many walks of life and this forum as I think gives a good hypothesis for dealing with these cryptocurrencies.

As a new learner on crypto talk forum, it is good for every beginner to be focused on there daily activities and also every beginner and all members on the forum should be posting useful post that contains meaningful information on the forum. It is good for every beginner to have the habits of patience just to achieved our aims on the crypto talk forum 

• +1 1

Yes crypto currency gives us opportunity to become success.So we should try our best to achive that.Its a very good place to shine our life even though this place is full of hackers and scammers.But if you can avoid that and work hard and concentrated you will definitely become a pro in cryptocurrency. 

You are right, my friend Precious things only come after a great effort, persistence and hope, so whoever wants cryptocurrencies to achieve valuable goals must exert great effort and continue to do so.

• +2 1

Dear mate we all people should need to do best to achieve the goals not only in crypto currencies but every field in life is important. We need to do full focus on the work for achieving the goals.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes this is right and we ought to try our best to be successful in the field of crypto currency. And not just on the forum but in everything we do, we need to do our best to be successful at it.

We must always try to do everything possible to achieve our objectives here on this site and sometimes we can if we get lucky but we should not always depend on luck because sometimes it can happen to us once it is not always because that always We must strive for the objectives we want to achieve them.

The main theme for us is hard work to reach at any goal. If we do our work and give attention to every single details fluently about our work then we can easily achieve all our goals. Crypto world is a big world. And to succeed in this world the members must gain knowledge about tradings and investments. Then easily a person can reach to his goal and objectives.

Yes,  to be successful then we need to have a set goal that you want to work hard and accomplish in a specific time, because determination is the only way you can become successful in life. 

Dear mate you are very right that to be successful in cryptotalk you should to be hard work on this forum so to spend more of your time in cryptotalk. Thank you very much dude. 

• +2 1

Certain everyone here must do their best to achieve their goals and don't put striving to others to hope that's they could help you, like investing in HYIP sites and you got cheated conclusion during.

Not everything depends on luck or wealth to achieve our goals. I agree with you on this, because hard work, the pursuit of knowledge and the acquisition of experiences will be a way to achieve our goals and achieve success for us. I wish good luck to all.

• +2 1