Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Yes i agree with your statement.  Let me tell u my personal experience that i am a kind of girl which literally rely on luck for good results and rewards and ignore the fact that if u want to achieve something, you have to work hard to reach that goal. But with the passage of time, i came to know that for every success there is a need of hard work and full attention. Hard work, encouragement and appreciation made the person confident and motivated enough that they only think about working hard to achieve the goal and achieve success in their lives.

Dear you are right hard is the key of success and if you want to achieve your goal then you do your best to gain it. Some believe that hard is not for their they are lucky and can achieve their target when they fail then they seek the lesson of hard work. Cryptotalk is our teacher which guide us and if we can do hard work on that platform then we can successful.

Yes i agree with you.l also do work hard on crpto world.i want to learn and earn same time.

Crpto is the best best plateforum to achieve my goals.

I work hard patiencely because i know it give me a bright future.

I agree with you the only way to succeed is to work hard,be patient and keep trying and not give up.I will continue to work according to crypto rules and will spare no effort.Although luck is something be in our sides but not for always.

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 4:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

I think this is not possible, you will never become successful without suffering for it. I dare you to ask any millionaire and watch what they will tell you. So I am saying that you need put in the hard work and do what is required if you, otherwise you will regret it.

Miracles do happen sometimes but you still need to add your own effort so that it balances up. If you are not willing to do anything at all then even when miracle happens you won't be among those that would take advantage of it.

In my opinion, it is impossible to succeed without doing something.  Thank you for this post, it really inspired us.  As you mentioned above this is really the best way to succeed in this world.

You posted a motivational topic i appreciate you. I read a research article about luck and hard work according to this 20 percent of your luck involved in your success and 80 percent is hard work and struggle. So our task is to work hard because you work hard you make money. We should not relay only on luck otherwise we have to regret.

Most of people think about good luck. But luck can be defeat by hard work and struggle. So hard workhave important then luck. Luck is work in some case such as gambling. So if we want achive and success in life. So we need to work on crypto with hard work not wait for schemes and luck. Learned thing and apply for return. 

Yes, we must make a lot of effort to reach success and be patient and persistent to earn money
To do our best to achieve our goals

I share what you say friend, it is very important to work hard to achieve our goals. Some time ago I began to educate myself financially since for me it is the most important factor, knowledge opens many doors for us. Never give up friends, fight for your dreams! Success for everyone

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Dear companion ,on the off chance that you need to be fruitful in digital currencies and some other occupation don't depend on karma ,you need to try sincerely and difficult to accomplish your objective.

On 4/26/2020 at 2:39 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Put in your 100 to get your Target and the main reason you are using this forum and remember to always stay forcus and set your goal for every step you take.

• +1 1

Yes you are absolutely right. One should have a pre aim along with goals and working upto those goals willl make us successful. So far I too am working hard in this world of cryptocurrencies to earn as well as to learn more about this. 

• +2 1

Right friend.my main goal is to earn money .and I'm working here for my future. Cryptotalk is a gift for all of us we can achieve everything on this forum without investing.sowe should work hard for our future goals.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right, you cannot succeed in any action without exerting effort to achieve your goal, and this is exactly what you need in the crypto world that it needs work and effort in order to make profit from it, you may be subject to failure in certain situations, but you must go beyond that And learn from your mistakes for success

• +3 1

As rightly pointed everybody wants to be successful. Crypto currency, especially has brought an opportunity for each one of us to earn an additional income. It will also help us in increasing our knowledge about Crypto currency.

Yes my friend is not so what is easy when you put your encrypted currencies your phase you get tired and do effort to earn and the best of the beginning of the most difficult thing in the work of the forum The first thing is the most difficult thing at your participation in the post you are looking for you

• +4 1

Success is the result of hard work...if you hard worker and work with honestly and follow the rules and post those things which inform the people then you get success.

On 11/27/2020 at 12:22 AM, KURE said:

Put in your 100 to get your Target and the main reason you are using this forum and remember to always stay forcus and set your goal for every step you take.

Gracias. For the kind words and the advice. Really looks like you will be needing much of that more, both in the forum and crypto sphere. As for me, if there is anything greater than 100%, I will be sure to put the effort into it. Good luck man.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

yes nothing will come to you without any hard work you will achieve your goals and dreams by utilising yourself your time and your energy fully to your aim.Also cryptocurrency is providing us with the opportunity to achiever dreams and fulfill our wishes

• +3 1

On 19/4/2020 at 23:46, Raven said:

Todos queremos tener éxito. Pero a veces, algunas personas solo dependen de la suerte o la fortuna con la esperanza de lograr un buen resultado o resultado. En ese caso, solo están esperando que llegue el éxito sin hacer nada que no sea bueno. Recordemos todos que para que tengamos éxito, debemos hacer nuestro mejor esfuerzo en todo para no tener ningún arrepentimiento en el futuro. Podemos tener el éxito que soñamos si nos esforzamos para lograrlo. La suerte ni la fortuna no te llevarán al éxito. Se trata únicamente de ti y de tus acciones. Las monedas criptográficas son una de las mejores oportunidades para ayudarnos a lograr nuestros objetivos en la vida, así que demos lo mejor de nosotros para tener éxito en las criptomonedas y no solo espere porque nadie lo hará excepto usted y solo usted. 

The important thing would be to dedicate enough time to the investigations first, then wait patiently each time an action is carried out where we expect a good result, since impatience is against success, if we do not control our emotions we could always fail.

• +2 1

I have one goal in my life. I want to achieve it. My goal is I earned 1000$ in a year  from cryptocurrency. Is why acquiring the necessary knowledge and skills in cryptocurrency is very essential too. I want you will also successful in your goal.

It's not about goal, it's also about living and for future, do much hard work and do something good something unique to achieve you drams 

You are right. Success only comes with work, nothing but work. Success does not come by chance. Whoever wants to succeed and reach the summit must work hard without tiring or boredom in order to reach his desired goal.