[WATCH THE VIDEOS] LEARN BTC and LEARN GOOD - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

[WATCH THE VIDEOS] LEARN BTC and LEARN GOOD

Just want to introduce BTC to everyone just to give you an idea what BTC is. This Andreas M. Antonopoulos  He is very famous in BTC community, I really think there is the need for everyone to watch his teaching.

More if here https://aantonop.com/videos/ but start with this video first. THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU CAN WRITE AND RESPOND TO THREADS.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

19 hours ago, Master of Btc said:

this topic is write by another member i see that someone share this video before so your topic are considered as i duplicate 

It's always a good idea to link to the original with the accusation so we could compare it ourselves rather search it ourselves or leave it to trust.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

On 4/19/2020 at 11:34 PM, korazon said:

Just want to introduce BTC to everyone just to give you an idea what BTC is. This Andreas M. Antonopoulos  He is very famous in BTC community, I really think there is the need for everyone to watch his teaching.

More if here https://aantonop.com/videos/ but start with this video first. THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU CAN WRITE AND RESPOND TO THREADS.

Thanks for sharing this video to me. I learned more things about bitcoin. I don't really know Andreas M. Antonopoulos so could you give more background about it so i can see his articles about cryptos. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

Great addition to the forum, I recommend everyone to watch Andreas informative videos on Bitcoin. 

On 4/19/2020 at 10:29 PM, Master of Btc said:

this topic is write by another member i see that someone share this video before so your topic are considered as i duplicate 

You are correct, but that post has been deleted since. OP did good to provide the video again.

Edited by BTC Future

Dear mate you share really useful content but I don't know about Andreas and her videos, but you share this video to learn about crypto means he is good in crypto and he also share useful stuff in this video, so I also watch her videos thanks to share this video.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

Thank you for providing an informative and educating video like this. I watched it and really learn a few things about it. I think everyone else should watch it, it is educative. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thank you for sharing this video channel. It is really helpful for everybody absolutely for people, who want to learn about BTC. There is the need for everyone to follow these people like Andreas M. Antonopuolus. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

These are the discussions about the fact that Bitcoin is gaining strength, will undoubtedly lead to the success of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency. You need to follow, especially it is more interesting with the video. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

I have watched this video, he gives very good explanation of what is Bitcoin. Every newbies should see this video to get know more about Bitcoin. Very helpful post mate. 

Really,the video was great.It clearly explains the information about the bitcoin.Your post tried to feel we are really learning here lot of new things.Thanks for such informative posts.

Thank you for sharing this video here will be useful and helpful for many members, but be careful about the duplicate topics, because I see that some members adverted you about that this topic still is made by other member, so the rules are there to be respected.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for sharing that valuable video. I am highly obliged that i have came to this post because this has not only suggested a good video but have also changed my concept of working towards cryptoworld. I say all the newbies should watch this.

Thank you so much for sharing this topic with us. We can learn a lot from this video. Those who don't know much about this bitcoin can learn everything from this software. We all need this tutorial.

• +1 1

I think i have seen this topic already on this forum and i also respond it. It look like that you have copied the topic. I will suggest you don't copy others topic it can harm you. 

On 4/19/2020 at 10:34 AM, korazon said:

Thank you, my friend, really. The video is useful and fun and provides a good and good explanation. But I think the video’s duration is a little long. I think the video that he has to do is from ten minutes to a quarter of an hour.

Thank you my friend for sharing this educational video about bitcoin. Personally, I rely on learning cryptocurrencies to watch videos of the most famous channels in the world of cryptography on YouTube more than reading articles because watching the video helps you more in learning faster

• +1 1

Thank you to share this this is really, is really good for people how want get a good knowledge about cryptocurrency , and know the basics of this world , This video for beginner is really good . Thank you again.

I watched that video little bit and I knew what is Bitcoin and how to make passive income from bitcoin. That video is really amazing because he is taking about Bitcoin learning and something else.

• +1 4

This vedio  is little  But  very  effective  vedio that you have share with us.  Thank you for making  this post I  want to save thisvedio in my pc and watch later.

Thank you for providing this information. I would love to watch the video and learn more about the cryptocurrencies so that i will be benefited from the information while dealing in the market. 

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for sharing this video really this is a good way to learn and increase our experience in the field of cryptocurrencies because we are always for such educational videos that help us to increase our knowledge and experience

On 4/19/2020 at 9:04 PM, korazon said:

Videos are really good way to understand anything. Sometime we don't understand anything in reading so that's a good idea. Thank you so much for sharing this precious information buddy. 

I recently saw this same video on another forum topic so this duplicate friend topic that's forbidden according to the rules of the forum I recommend you read them and acate them so you don't have problems with your account

Thank you, I always search for videos that I can learn from because the written articles I cannot take useful information from them I see that the videos are better at communicating ideas.

• -2 1
  • +1 1