[WATCH THE VIDEOS] LEARN BTC and LEARN GOOD - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

[WATCH THE VIDEOS] LEARN BTC and LEARN GOOD

Create man, Andreas M. Antonopoulos really intuitive as how he introduce on the notion of Crypto, specifically Cryptocurrencies are explained in different ways as to regards, it's good on knowing

• -1 1

This is great that people share useful content  with other members because it will help people to learn more and more about crypto, bloackchain and bitcoin

17 minutes ago, Shakill33 said:

This video is important to know about BTC and I think there is a lot more to learn from this.  There are many platforms for learning about Bitcoin, the best of which are from this cryptocurrency forum from this site is easily known for all other cryptocurrencies starting from Bitcoin.

One of the best platform which Cryptocurrencies are kind of being talked about is on the site of Twitter, as the renounced guys about Crypto usually take this platform to talk about issues and improvements as you can actively see how the founder of Ethereum talks in related stuffs on Crypto in a whole

Frankly, I personally started learning the field of encryption by watching the videos inside YouTube, but I have never heard of this person before, but I will enter his channel and watch some videos. Thank you my friend

On 4/20/2020 at 8:13 PM, Tawhid03 said:

This is good think for newbie. There are many mamber now new here.So some user don't know clearly about what is crypto currency work.So i think the video is good.

Not only for newbie, if you have watched above video fully, you may certainty have more ideas about Bitcoin and trading strategies .Techniques provided from above video can be really helpful for both new or old traders in the crypto world. 

This is a very good suggestion that can help us get to know all the important fundamentals of bitcoin and other crypto currencies and also how to get started on trading and investing.

Andreas Antonopoulos is one of the good author,educator,advocate,watching him or reading his books can teach us so many things. And this is one of the person that we should watch or listen to if we want to learn about crypto.

thanks for sharing this, a lot of new people in the crypto world struggle to understand properly what bitcoin and crypto in general means, and this video is a great start for them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Thanks dear friend for sharing such vidoe with us , I just gladly say that this vidoe is so so educative , I have really learnt much about bitcoin through this vidoe , and I think more vidoes like this should be posted to increase the knowledge of members in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is very thankful to you that you have shared this video in this forum and this is a good knowledgeable video which should be needed for the new members and it would be very helpful for them, so I will also request you to make this type of post so that it will be helpful for beginners

I have heard about him ever he is so good in explaining

And learning btc earning way I watched this video ever and itis so benefit

All the information that was presented in this video I am aware of, but the idea of teaching through videos in this way is great, as it brought the ideas closer to the viewer, which facilitates the learning process. I hope that you will continue to share educational videos always.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Such an informative video shared friend really informative. Got to learn more on bitcoin. Andreas M Antolopous had done his best in  explaning his experiences and explaining about bitcoin. It was good 35 min spent learning on bitcoin.

Thank you for sharing this youtube video with us, i will be sure to have a look at it. I have noticed that bitcoin has grown a lot. In fact it has grown to such an extent that there are many courses offered online and even in some universities that are dedicated to crypto and blockchain, because blockchain is now also being used in so many other professions. Therefore these videos are important for newbies as it will provide the basis of their education here.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you so much ! if someone here could answer about my questions !
is this site still working and paying for us ? 
how much could we earn from viewing videos ?
Is there any countries are not acceptable in this site ? can you tell us please ?

I think that this video should spread all over the internet because it greatly simplifies what Bitcoin is, how it works, and Blockchain as well, which is the problem that encounters a lot of people that want to know the field.

Although learning of crypto market is necessary for getting something better for your trading results because we have a lot of opportunities from YouTube to learn of crypto market because YouTube has some quality videos for technical analysis and fundamental analysis. 

Few time before I have seen his video and I have to say very clearly I have understand new thing about bitcoin and cryptocurrency also in my opinion learning from experienced peoples that's very effective for the new beginners so give your most of the time to learn as much knowledge you can get.

On 4/19/2020 at 11:34 PM, korazon said:

Just want to introduce BTC to everyone just to give you an idea what BTC is. This Andreas M. Antonopoulos  He is very famous in BTC community, I really think there is the need for everyone to watch his teaching.

More if here https://aantonop.com/videos/ but start with this video first. THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU CAN WRITE AND RESPOND TO THREADS.

This is a great help for every members how to deeply know and have knowledge about Cryptocurrency. Thanks for sharing this kind of sites where i can learn many things about Cryptocurrency and such things related to that.

You have shared a good thing with us, i know this man. Any one can watch this video and you will learn something new, there are many videos on youtube that we can watch and learn, other videos will motivate us in crypto currencies.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Lots of thanks mate.It is always important from where you learning about a subject.If you can learn from experienced and experts,you can learn best.So you have shared something really important for all.I personally will watch the video and also hope other members will see it.

Thank you for this great video. Hope you can inform us more videos about Bitcoin and encryption if you have the experience We still need a lot of information

I know the person it's famous and have a big community in crypto,nice to see some video like that to know mre about bitcoin and crypto in general,when i have time i will see the video 

learning about BTC is interesting because we can know more about this incredible cryptocurrencies,without a doubt every day we learn things that we did not know and the most important thing to know is how this currency has managed to survive over the years.

Thanks for sharing this very useful post and specially the video , it was very informative. And you’re right the more we learn the more we can interact.