Before giving a bad reputation. - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Before giving a bad reputation.

Of course you have to read & evaluate the post before giving it a bad reputation. You mention that we are all family here, I agree to a certain extent. But what happens when a so called family member posts a scam or spam ?¿?¿ Are we supposed to ignore that or give it a good rating because hes a so called family member ?¿? What happens when a family member posts a clear copy & paste from a previous msg ?¿? Hes breaking the forum rules.

I dont give negative ratings if the post is badly written or has grammar errors in English, as long as the msg is clear. But when you see complete gibberish, not making any sense at all, they deserve a negative rating & be reported to Mods.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

If we give a negative reaction to someone, s/he will not get payment from that post if the average falls to zero or below. So we need to be cautious when giving negative reactions. If we don't agree to the opinion of the post owner, that is NOT A REASON for a negative reaction. Negative reactions should only be considered if the owner of the topic is a spammer or violator of a forum rule.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I am highly agree with you not only i also think that we should never provide the bad reputation .the forum and it will ban them from posting in the forum and the forum will be cleaned .

I think we can only unlike any post if it deserves this as it's having any abusive content otherwise don't react on such posts .i suggi everyone think before they hurt anyone .

Yes i am agree with your words .we not give him a bad reputation beacuse they effort to make useful content they are new and they dont know more about this plate forum.but matter is that we also giving him a good reputation who post is useful but we can give him reputation .so its an unfair for him who work at this plate forum.so we give him a equal to all members who post are good then give him a good reputation .if the post is not useful then we give him a reputation for encourage to work better more.

• +1 1

A terrible standing is consistently about the part himself and what is the issue here, I mean I am not urging anybody to give awful standing yet frankly, now and again we discover a few individuals who truly merit it, I concur with you at any rate, and forever we should attempt to take a gander at the positive sides

You are right we should do justice to all members because if we dont do justice than other members also want justice from us so be careful when you are giving negative reputation i suggest you if you see something like that than you should give a warning in inbox if they don't follow than you should do negative reputation

Good advice dear mate from writing comments we earn small income that's help us to get some necessary things or taking some steps in life like small business investment if we give negative reputation this is bad 

Before giving a bad reputation you need to read and understand if the post is not useful or meaningful, once you realized that a post is relevant to the forum or a post is not reasonable or meaningful one can give such post a negative reputation, thanks.

Hello my dear friend you are absolutely right it is not good to give bad reputation in someone's ID because if you give bad reputation maybe his ID will become band and if it is ID band then it will be very sad to lose his hobby ID thank you me

On 4/19/2020 at 8:48 AM, George10 said:

Here is the word of advice to you all who like giving bad reputation to some other topics in this forum as you know we are all here as one family let as help one another to become good post writers by approaching the writer and correct them on where you believe they are wrong  based on their topics vai comments or massages not by giving a bad reputation and I believe this way we will build a better environment,what's your opinion on this one.

No.  I could not agree with you . If someone posts incorrect information, he should be given a negative rating. so that others can understand by looking at his negative rating.  If we do not give a negative rating, then those who are new will not understand the wrong information. That will be  harmful for them. 

That is correct friend, before making a bad reputation for the companion of the forum, we must take into account the points that you expose in this publication, however we know that there are people who do it out of envy, which is not right.......😷

I appreciate you are your views because it's the main thing to work at a point and becoming a family. Because in a forum you have to motivate your mates and not to disappoint them. And it will also affect your reputation. And id you are good with your mates they also care you and also respect to you and your work.

This is a useful post, this post is for those who give people a bad reputation. Think about it before you give someone a bad reputation, what a bad reputation would be right to give. If you give a bad reputation in a post, he will create a weakness in his mind, but you will give a bad reputation to all the posts that are unuseful, there is no necessary comments in the post, he cannot be given a positive reputation in any post, bad reputation can be given in the post of such a person.

Hello my dear friend. Thanks for the valuable post. We should think before we give fame to anyone. We will give fame if his post is valuable. And if it is useless then I will not give fame. Although if we give fame to useless posts. Then that person will be weak. Will not try to do better. And if the case posts. If we do not give fame. Then he will try to do better. That is why we will give fame to good comments. I will not give fame in bad post. Thanks.

I will go with you mate. Getting bad reputation is demotivational, espeically for new member. Sometimes a post could get some bad quality then we should discuss it in the comment section or in message. But sometimes I would admit to give bad reputation when the post will be spam or irrelevant.   

In my opinion, at first  read and understand the post with your valuable time, and then evaluate, then go ahead with the final rating decision, if you find the post useful or otherwise negative if the post violates the forum rules. 

Yes dear you are saying write.I am fully agree with your statement.We should behave to each other like family members in this platform. 

I think no one is perfect in this world.

No matter how much expert a person is in some work Sometimes he makes a mistake in it.

So we need if any of our friends have made a mistake, then we should help him and not give him bad reputations.

This is a really exciting question because this will bring a broad discussion into the group , given a bad reputation are somewhat flexible on the price perhaps the bad reputation are not high enough in amount of price the price range will be less in amount

Every member of this society is very helpful and connects with everyone with so much love and passion. reputation.

Yes dear friend you are right. If you give a bad reputation for others. When we post a good reputation of any topic then the gives ou a good reputation. You cannot get bad reputation it's a harmfull way for others. Here peoples gain knowledge and earn a money. So please don't send bad reputation. keep Claim.

You are saying right . we should always mentioned the mistake before giving negative reputation  its not good way  to give good reputation by knowing the mistakes .  In this way the writer of the useless post will never improve his mistakes 

Before giving a member of the forum any negative reputation, its should be ensured that the member in question must have broken one of the rules regarding the posting in the forum 

Yes mate it is true that every user come here for seeking and learning. But in the beginning they are ignorant of forum rules. It is our duty to support them and also encourage them by putting positive reacts.

If unintentionally, they add meaningless content then do not put negative ratings. Alternatively, we should contact them personally in the chat and make their errors correct. This way we can make this community better.

• +5 1