False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss

Some times the news we think are real are what we call fud that explained means fear uncertainty and doubt and this is created by whales that want everyone to sell very low so they can buy more, it happens most with Bitcoin because this is what most whales want to own most.

• +2 2

Traps of the big whales and false news to pump the price are very active in cryptocurrency we can see this time of activity often when the price pumps. But you should be vigilant and research before investing in anything even trading small amount.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fault news always give you huge loss than the profit becasue if anyone make a fault post in the crypto market and peoples on that like scammers make a fake coins and they pump that for just a single month and after that they dumb it completely so we are in loss at that time and this is not good for us.

BetFury                                                   

Indeed news has significant parts in Crypto in light of the fact that news helping us to do exchanging consummately yet bogus or awful news give us misfortune. Hardly any days back oil cost was goes down and everybody saying Bitcoin cost will down yet Bitcoin cost will go up.

Indeed not all news must be trusted and I am also guilty of this. Not always do I verify the news I receive on my own but I in turn pass it around whether it is true or not.and I think that isn't always a great one coming from me. Thank you. 

Of course, news has a very important role as it has a psychological impact on traders Therefore, obtaining it from official sources is very important and not to rush That is, fairness of the existing situation between entering part of the capital in transactions and freezing the remaining part in anticipation of any emergency that may occur

• +1 1

There are so many fake news in the market. It can be of fake airdrops, or scam offers, fake mining sites. So its a request that don't fall on this type of scam. Sometime you are in vulnerable condition in crypto world.

So.don't believe every news you see.

I am trade and sometimes people need to read the news to make decision but I am tell them to read the charts all the news are in the chart before we are read about them. We not need to know news because they were told earlier and trader are bought before with information that they think will be correct and made real.

• +1 1

Of course it will this is why we must always be sure what we talk about and not make important mistake in information we give because it can cost a lot to others that read us and believe us. We have to search a lot about what we post and not make costly mistakes to other members.

So many false news are running now an the peoples will believe on it and they sell their coins becasue the main reason of the false news is to down the market and when we sell our coins the market will comes down and when we invest in it market go to up.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

you said well mate , people should make sure  of the news they read or hear before they panic and end doing wrong decision that will cost them a lot , there are many reliable sites that we can  read the latest crypto news from  and avoid the fake sites that just trying to make people panic like coinmarketcap which is legit site

• +3 1

I agree with you, we are now in this era suffering from a huge amount of information that is transmitted around the world, satellite TV, and the Internet, but much of this information is false or not completely true,

• +1 1

Unfortunately that happened and it will continue to happen, I remember that at one point there was a rumor that Theter had no funds and caused a downturn in the market, finally they audited and the funds were ok, but the market downturn was already

Of course this is true, we can lose a lot of money if we just read only from one source and don't do our research. For example some partnerships that appear out of nowhere and they turn to be the project just paying for some services to microsoft. These are fake marketing attempts.

This is one of the drawbacks of social media platforms, that it is a focus for false news or fraud, and we have seen this a lot and most of those who lose, in my opinion, are the ones who rely in their analysis of the price based on news and other markets, and from here we confirm that learning the analysis of all kinds is very useful and very reduces the proportion of risk and losses.

• +1 1

Fake news in the crypto world causes negative effects and losses in the crypto market, so don't believe it if there is news that gives negative feedback about crypto. Because it's just news made to give cryptocurrency a bad rap. So first find out about the truth, then you will conclude.

• +1 1

You are right, you have to be careful where we read the information and the reliability of the writings, that will avoid headaches. Disinformation is a great danger and we must be careful.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

You are right a small mistake can lead to losses and when transferring information from crypto news or other sources we have to do some research before and look for ourselves if this is real news or some kind of covered news to make them look better than they are, or to spread some fud and make people sell.

• +1 1

Yes this is true about anything though. There are fake or false news in all the news websites and sometimes they are manipulating the public opinion to make mistakes and in finances to spend money investing in the wrong stock of in crypto to make you lose a lot by buying a cryptocurrency that is worthless.

I would say that it would be better to not use anonymous parties as your basis in making your decisions about investments since it would cost you more than how much they spend on building it. The current events happening is actually effecting the users depending on how much knowledge they were able to get when they are about to start their journey in the crypto industry. I would say this kind of events would matter so much to people who already have big assets to invest and we could say that they are already knowledgeable about crypto currency because of how much success they were able to become which is why their method which is advisable to everyone is make a deep research to check the factuality and the legitimacy of the news itself.

I haven't noticed many false news in crypto. Of course this would mean that there can be a lot of losses but I've only seen a few scam projects doing that to raise price or some fud news about some projects but not a lot of fake news.

Now a days many false or manipulated information is circulated easily in market through social media where the people blindly follow them and don't look into source. Which is huge mistake. As crypto user always find the authentic source for information and news. Which is big turning point your investment can be profitable or you will be scammed. Don't really on social media posts or rumours which purpose is only create hype in the market. 

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, cryptovlek said:

I haven't noticed many false news in crypto. Of course this would mean that there can be a lot of losses but I've only seen a few scam projects doing that to raise price or some fud news about some projects but not a lot of fake news.

Mate, there are alot of local news that deliver fake news, news they aren't sure of, they just give news based on the rumours they hear, through that people will believe and do as they said in the news and loose.. 

The falsified information given as news will eventually be discovered for what it is and the media that reported it, it will be marked as not worthy of our time. But perhaps the damage will be done by that point.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The false news sometimes is spread by the  coin holder with a lot of influence so that he can cause the influence on rate and make money with the movement. 

• +1 1