False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss

That is very true, mate. News, especially in this crypto world, can be manipulated with the intention to artificially pump the price of a coin by causing FOMO in investors, which can be really dangerous, particularly for people jumping in too late. It is therefore important to get ourselves reliable sources of information that we can resort to in order to confirm any news we hear about. 

• +1 1

On 4/18/2020 at 9:05 AM, Jone20 said:

News has an important and influential role in the movement of cryptocurrency prices, but unfortunately, not all news presented is true and true news, but many of them are false news that has goals that interact with the fake news and publish it on several means of social communication.
And since the human nature has a response and acceptance to believe the big and influential news, whether it is true or false, the phenomenon of spreading fake news increases, and what is amplified by the news is more, it is re-published by some sites specialized in cryptocurrencies as these sites do not search for the sources of the news and its health, which makes the matter worse.
Therefore, I advise you, before making a wrong decision about a currency, to investigate the news you receive and search the main source of the news, and whether it is reliable or not.

If friend you have to stay well informed when you plan to invest in a project, the mass media have always moved in search of the particular benefits of a minority, so it is very important not to stay with a single opinion always look for information on sites reliable and always ask experts...

• +1 1

This is absolutely true, I have tried and seen a lot of this false news and its bad effects on many people, there is a lot of this false news especially on the exchange chat where there are some people who provide false information about a pump or dump for a particular coin in order to influence people's decision about buying Or sell the coin they want, you should pay much attention and not believe this news, and do your research before making any decision to buy or sell.

• +4 1

Yes that's the most difficult part fake  information we have try our best to make people understand that it is very wrong to bring up fake news and informations because it affects a lot of people by loosing their money so we have to always get vital information from the source

Yes, dear friend, in this forum, we must make our posts and the information we provide true and not false, because it may cause us a great loss and sometimes lead to a ban, so we have to provide our best useful information.

That might be fake and untrusted information, the cryptoword don't have much loose or risk if you learn and research before investment on any exchanger that can safe use to being fall loose or risk.

This is very big problem disturbing and making a lot of people to loose their funs. I think if anyone hear about any new they have to do verification from the right source in other no to get scammed. We hope we don't be a victim of fake news @Husnyjaf

2 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

This is very big problem disturbing and making a lot of people to loose their funs. I think if anyone hear about any new they have to do verification from the right source in other no to get scammed. We hope we don't be a victim of fake news @Husnyjaf

False news spread easily and quickly than a reliable news. False news has really destroyed most peoples life. So I advice we make insight verification about a news before spreading it.  

• +1 1

There is false news spread a lot about the rise of a currency, for example, and achieving a great rise in it and reaping large profits, and as soon as traders buy it, it will drop sharply.  Therefore, I advise not to rush and immediately run after the rumors, but rather to wait until the start of the rally and the currency's movement.

• +3 1

On 4/18/2020 at 6:18 PM, Philippe2001 said:

False news leads to a loss of money and a loss of time in tracking the news. Focus must be.
 The sources of false news cannot be trusted and should be checked before investing.

Technology is always vulnerable and the crypto world is full of fake news, assets. Before believing into any news, ICO, Coins, Faucets please confirm it from some official sources.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I agree with you. Incorrect news about crypto currency causes huge losses for us. As we see a lot of posts in this platform too, where they have made their production about it to someone of cryptocurrency and they are giving their opinion about it. And every time their prediction does not prove to be true and very dead proves wrong in their examination, due to which we have to suffer a lot. False news about crypto always suffer a lot of loss to us. Therefore, we should not listen to someone's prediction and not make any investment in any cryptocurrency, we should first investigate it and then invest in it. In this way, when we work by investing ourselves, we will be able to escape from the loss.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many different news about crypto currency crypto have a lot of lose. These news are fake. We all knows that cryptocurrency is the most popular forum for earning and learning knowledge. They have to break it down a bit and not have to disapair of doing business.

• +1 1

On 4/18/2020 at 6:05 PM, Jone20 said:

News has an important and influential role in the movement of cryptocurrency prices, but unfortunately, not all news presented is true and true news, but many of them are false news that has goals that interact with the fake news and publish it on several means of social communication.
And since the human nature has a response and acceptance to believe the big and influential news, whether it is true or false, the phenomenon of spreading fake news increases, and what is amplified by the news is more, it is re-published by some sites specialized in cryptocurrencies as these sites do not search for the sources of the news and its health, which makes the matter worse.
Therefore, I advise you, before making a wrong decision about a currency, to investigate the news you receive and search the main source of the news, and whether it is reliable or not.

Thank you so much for this kind information and i really like your post. You are right never believe on any news because many are fake and you can lose money on believing on it. I never believe on such fake news and the news that I yearn from someone because many of them are false and believing on it we can lose many things. So we should avoid such things that cause a loss.

• +2 1

Yes friends.  False news also impacts the cryptocurrency  markets. You see the recent case of Ripple XRP. Many medias  are publishing false information  & XRP lost its value in the crypto market.  Many times it happened  to Bitcoin as well.  Media should publish true information  only. 

• +2 1

Yeah my friend I agree with you that. There are alot of fake news here on that forum which is very harmful for the users. Because people believe that its true and they started to follow it and at the end they have to pay price of it. I think moderator can't solve it by himself. We have to help him by not believing that such news

sometimes fake news can effectively happen whether the bad news or good news but still we should not believe it right away, we should research first if the news is true. Some group of whales can manipulate the price by spreading fake news, you will likely losing money if you believe the news in social medias, you know many fake news spreading in social media so better to research first. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/18/2020 at 6:05 PM, Jone20 said:

XRP coin give me a big loss this time becasue i buy s much that coins and now the news will come which is negative and that give m loss this time and i think that is the fake news and like this news peoples will lost their money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A very beautiful and important topic.  I agree with you.  crypto is a popular earning website.  In the world of crypto, fake news causes a lot of losses, because it causes people to suffer. As a result, people have to face a lot of problems.

That was a thing of the past, now Bitcoin has been almost unaffected to all kind of bad news and more than anything else it shows market maturity.

I suggest you to do the same and forget about all news because these news are being used by big market makers to make you sell or buy  whenever they want you to so that they can buy cheaper and sell at higher prices, in a way you could say they use these news channels to change the market sentiment in a way that's in their benefit the most.

So just stick to the technical analysis(TA) and fundamental analysis(FA) and don't bother and distract yourself with these noises.

One should never trust or believe that whatever is published in the media is true. First check whether the news comes from a reliable source. Counter check the news with another media before you make any decision.

Media, always makes a big effect in the market, maybe for bad and also for good, they can be a great manipulator of market as well, so please be aware and do not believe in fake news so easily.

• +3 1

I agree with you. News plays an important role in the decisions taken by traders, and if false news is spread widely, it will affect the market completely because many novice traders will be affected by such news.
We must not follow any unreliable news sources

• +3 1

There are some people who share false crypto news.  It is harmful for us.  Because if anyone believe false news and invest or trade depend on this news,  it can be loss for him. So we should be aware about it.  

Negative news greatly affects the price of cryptocurrencies, so we must always try to verify the news we hear and not believe any news before confirming it because false news spreads quickly