False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss

That is correct my friend many people used to give false and fake News which can lead many people to a great loss the best way to overcome this kind of problem is that we need to research it ourselves where we can reduce this kind of fake news.

Fake news always down the crypto market and this is not good becasue these type of news always effect on the market and the market will touch the ground which is not good for the investors becasue these news just give the loss.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

beginning of halving regarding the price of Bitcoin, it's not easy to believe news that is not in accordance with the facts

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes this is right point if you are making any decision first of all you have to investigate some people spread fake news and you become worries and take wromg decision so be comfort they are scammerthey want to cheat you

I do not like that people tell false news about cryptocurrencies since that gives cryptocurrencies a bad reputation and other people believe that false news since they also fear people who are just starting to invest in cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The main issue is not the news, it is the people who are extremely attached to whatever they read as news. If you want to be immune from this danger, try to practice and learn self-analysis. I don't say you should ignore news. You can read them but don't think of them as the basis for investment. Consider them as an auxiliary source of information to help you decide better. News agencies are not trade signals. They just mention some possibilities about how some factors might influence the market.

• +3 2

Yes you're absolutely right to say that people are losing alot of money here on cryptocurrency because of fake news. That's why I advised people to always make analysis their self and avoid all social media influencers advertisements because I always believed them to be paid advert. make your analysis yourself and predictions too to avoid losing your coins.

• +2 1

Its better to observe currency trends and its trade volume on multiple excahnges to avoid any loss. As one single exchange can easily manipulate reality and spread false news about a particular coin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Of course we can never trust only one source no matter how much we follow for many years because some times there can be events that are translated incorrectly or can be transfered with malice and not in a clear way, so mistakes can happen and can even be on purpose sometimes, that will make us lose money.

• +1 1

That's true most news could be fake and lead people to wrong transaction so it's better to always make inquiries and make several researches of information for you get to be very sure so as not to take the wrong decisions.

Informative post my friend. This is a really misinterpreted information. The cryptotalk site is really genuine and legitimate site. A lot of people who have no knowledge about the amazing cryptocurrency instruments spread fake news. The members are the real proof of success.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hey friend, I've also seen such fake nad pointless news about cryptocurrency. Before joining this forum, i thought that those news were true and I thought cryptos will always lead us to loss. But after joining here, i came to know more about cryptos and got to know real and relevant news about cryptos. The truth is, we cannot stop such misconceptions and all we can do is to simply avoid them and trust news and contents from reliable sites or sources. 

• +3 1

@Jone20 You're absolutely right. There are a lot of false news spreading all around, and they are intended to provide misinformation to people, and creating the chaos where people are blind-folded to believe on them. This had led to the scams and spreading rumors in a way that, people get trapped, and they take wrong decisions. Often they get loss and victimized with false information. So, everyone must be aware, and look for the official news source and check if the news source is authentic or only meant for fraud and misleading people. 

• +1 1

Unfortunately dear friend this is true that fake news causes a lot of havoc in the world of cryptocurrencies where people panic and start selling
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

On 4/19/2020 at 10:13 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

I have repeatedly encountered changes in the prices of a traded pair after any news. When trading, it is not worth generally reading exchange chats there are many spammers who write false information.

Fae information are everywhere and we shouldn't make our trading decision based on those. It is very important for us to learn the proper way to trade so as not to fa for such victims. I think that news is very important but some news are dangerous.

The way false news spread is so fast that it can influence someone's decision by hearing about that information. Like buying coins or token at that time but actually they got scammed or fraud because of the news. This is why we should always be careful.

BetFury                                                   

i do not think the loss is the probleme but i can explain abu that something important just listen 

right. Not all information is the same, not everyone is so honest when facing a source of information should not be evaluated immediately, must have an understanding. Do not believe all news from others.

so i hope i answer to your question brother , good luck .

14 hours ago, Viscount said:

The way false news spread is so fast that it can influence someone's decision by hearing about that information. Like buying coins or token at that time but actually they got scammed or fraud because of the news. This is why we should always be careful.

@Viscount its true a lot of people trends to spread false rumors than the actual or  the original news and also many believe rumors without doing proper background check this is one of the main reason a lot of people have losses so many things especial their assets @pacific @Cryptonas

Edited by Mubiflow

News is very influential for the cryptocurrency market, but unfortunately the latest news tends to lead to opinion. As is often the case with crypto, opinions about insecure cryptocurrencies are often accepted and it will affect the market. Fortunately, news like that is no longer believed. Don't believe the news because it's not 100% true, they just want us to panic.

• +1 1

A real trader must be a real analyst and a real analyst examines every news before s/he takes action about it, you must be the master of your own trades.

• +2 1

Fake news causes losses in entrepreneurs' investments, these fake news are a form of scam to cryptocurrency entrepreneurs, it is a way of manipulating the cryptographic world to tip the balance towards one sector or another controlled by certain groups that have their identified interests in certain cryptocurrencies. They spread fake news so investors fall for it and lose money, which favors the growth of small groups. The false news generators are associated with certain economic groups within cryptography, it is good to investigate to establish these relationships and not be easy prey to these manipulations of information.

• +3 1

Fake news is the daily bread in the world of cryptocurrencies and the economy in general, something that in recent years has worsened due to the implementation of bots which fulfill the task of generating reviews, opinions and even news, based on an artificial neural network, that is why I prefer to inform myself in low mass media or on platforms in which I have been informed for years and therefore I trust them.

• +2 1

On 4/18/2020 at 3:05 PM, Jone20 said:

News has an important and influential role in the movement of cryptocurrency prices, but unfortunately, not all news presented is true and true news, but many of them are false news that has goals that interact with the fake news and publish it on several means of social communication.
And since the human nature has a response and acceptance to believe the big and influential news, whether it is true or false, the phenomenon of spreading fake news increases, and what is amplified by the news is more, it is re-published by some sites specialized in cryptocurrencies as these sites do not search for the sources of the news and its health, which makes the matter worse.
Therefore, I advise you, before making a wrong decision about a currency, to investigate the news you receive and search the main source of the news, and whether it is reliable or not.

Yes, the news greatly affected currencies last year, when the corona appeared, the market was affected a lot, and it fell to less than 70%. People suffered great losses.

Yeah. Fake message of cryptocurrency is really harmful for crypto users. Because many of them do treading and hey fall in loss..It really bad. We should avoid those scammers and avoid fake news otherwise we again fall in loss

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Amiami said:

Fake news is the daily bread in the world of cryptocurrencies and the economy in general, something that in recent years has worsened due to the implementation of bots which fulfill the task of generating reviews, opinions and even news, based on an artificial neural network, that is why I prefer to inform myself in low mass media or on platforms in which I have been informed for years and therefore I trust them.

@Amiami...Many in the crypto world spread fake news.  So we need to verify all the news.  Many people give fake news, as a result of which they have interests.  But you can use bots to get accurate information about the crypto world and keep an eye on good blogs.