Beware of scam during corona virus - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Beware of scam during corona virus

I agree with you my dear friend I would like to say that we must have a sense of responsibility and full awareness before taking any step, so I advise everyone to take care and act credibly before publishing anything. All appreciation to everyone.

• +3 1

Scammers are existed any time and the use every opportunityto fraud people we should make them prove us the mony is going for charity before we donate 

Actually, Cryptocurrency users have increased at these days of Coronavirus. And scammers saw an opportunity behind the coronavirus pandemic and are trying to scam people massively. So we should be very careful and try not to make any donations unless.I realized that this method was a fraud and aimed to steal my money.

Of course, we have to be careful and not trust all sites, and I think that donations can be a good thing if they reach the right person who needs them, so you must choose safe people and sites to avoid wasting our money.

Be careful because fraudsters use many methods to penetrate accounts and carry out fraud operations, so you should not leave any outlet for them and not enter suspicious sites.

Of course, there are a lot of fraud methods that are created day after day, so we have to carefully look for sincere donation sites to donate to them and avoid that our money goes to a fraudulent party, and so this is called losing money.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend. Fraud and theft of our accounts are many here in the forum and through Telegram or sending random messages to e-mail. We have to not care about the things that we see exaggerated because it is a trap

• +1 1

Yes Mate i do agree with your all words we all need to be very careful about this specially during this epidemic situation and we all also know that many scammers are present every where and they attracts everyone in that way that people gets attract towards them we have to be very careful from their traps my Friend.

Yes, I totally agree with you, we always find such people who take advantage of any opportunity to achieve their sordid goals, if I want to help eradicate this global epidemic I will donate to reliable charities such as the Red Cross, the UN and the Red Crescent, so that I guarantee that my money will be Effectively achieve the needed assistance

• Useful or interesting 1

During the pandemic so many people were quarantine and it gave so many people the opportunity to use the internet which is full of scammers. Scammers has more opportunities to get to people as they were home so educating yourself at this period is one of the main things you should try and do

This matter has happened, and it is unfortunate that there are many members who have fallen victim to fraud by requesting donations or buying medical materials for the poor or people with Coronavirus. Therefore, you should not provide any assistance except under the supervision of a specific association that sponsors this type of donation.

First, don't these fraudsters feel bad about themselves? And in the shadow of this epidemic that is killing many lives. And you can notice when dealing with them that they focus a lot on the issue of payment at the same time and this is evidence of their fraud.

• +2 1

There are many scammers appear during the coronavirus . There a lot of people who don't any work and sitting at homes. Therefore many scammers are active and scam with simple people. 

On 4/18/2020 at 6:13 PM, bliznec said:

Yes, this is true and the coronavirus has an important role, which forces it to do so. The main thing is that the effect of the virus does not affect bitcoin. 

Well honestly, when the coronavirus is being spread last year, the price of bitcoin is affected by dropping into $3000 which is not good, many people are being panic and many people are also using it as a opportunity to invest and wait for the good value. By the help of halving which is happen last year, the price of bitcoin is now reaching the $60000 value and many people are now getting a huge amount of profit.

• +2 1

Very sad reality like that, donations and assistance should be used for people who need but still there are bad people and unscrupulous people who commit money theft. it's like we can't immediately believe in something that still doesn't know its validity.

• +2 1

Thank you. Really, these people are relentless that they exploit people's affection for virus patients for the sake of theft and fraud, if you want to donate just look for well-known global charitable companies and donate to them, and anyone else who asks you for something similar is aimed at stealing your safety information.

• +3 1

scamming people will never stopped, because this is the way how they are getting money and also if there are money involved, there will be more scammer in your surroundings so be careful.

Thank you so much for sharing this much needed content that should be reached to all the beginners because they are the only people who gets fall into trap of scammers daily. It is true that scammers will definitely take advantage of lockdown situation in Corona pandemic where all the people are bounded to their house and wants to earn online.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, it is true and confirmation of that. Since the beginning of this epidemic that has filled the world, I have been subjected to an argument with a fraudster asking me to donate some money for the sake of patients by force and when I knew in my own way that he will steal the money I told everyone to not respond on spam before checking the matter, this is considered immoral, as not all those who have little or much money can afford a fraud, and I am among them. I cannot put my money that I earn hard and tired in hands someone who does not know the meaning of humanity.

• +3 1

You are right, we should not believe anyone asking for help because whoever is really in need will not ask you for cryptocurrencies, and you will not be able to personally know him to make sure his saying is true.

• +1 1

Wherever you go, you find fraudsters, you should be careful, it is sad to see that there are people without morals who exploit this virus to deceive and steal others, so no one has to deal with untrustworthy people through fake sites, ruling your mind before everything.

• +1 1

Look mate there are lots of scammers available nowadays. We have to be careful of them. We are going through pandemic situation. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall into their trap. Dont share your personal information with others. Dont click any unusual links. Make strong password. 

• +1 1

You must be very careful when you donate to charities' campaigns on the Internet. Before donating to any donation campaign, search for it and make sure it is reliable and present. Beware of scam campaigns.

I think that we must all be careful, and not trust fraudsters, we must do a good audit in order not to be manipulated, and in order not to be defrauded, thank you for your great post, good luck to everyone

• +3 1

I think that we must ensure the reliability of the sites that we donate to so that our money does not go to fraudulent people who aim to steal our currencies only, so you can take advice from some people to suggest you some reliable sites.

• +3 1