Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 89 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

If you do it without knowledge, it can be waste of time for you, however, overall crypto is not a waste of time. If you want to earn from this world, you should learn everything about cryptocurrencies, for me, knowledge and experiences are more important than money.

In my opinion, this forum and its many benefits is not a waste of time because it provides us with information about the world of coding and investment and provides us with money in addition to learning English and Russian and communicating with new friends from different parts of the world. This cannot be considered a waste of time.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

I can't understand your question properly that you are talking about cryptocurrency or Crypto talk but if you're talking about cryptocurrency than I will say that it is not a waste of time it depend upon the people that are are doing right it is really profitable and useful for that paper is that know that how to use it and how to earn good profit

According to my opinions, doing crypto is not a waste of time. If you have some experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading of cryptocurrency then your time not goes waste. Cryptotalk is giving good payment but other sites not giving this payment. Faucets sites not gives full work payment but Cryptotalk gives you full payment of your work. So, doing work on cryptotalk is not waste of time. 

no doing work on cryptocurncy platform is not waste of time, this site is beneficial and helpful, this site provide us opportunity of earnings money online with out investment, this site is very helpful for additional income for all people.