Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Crypto currency is strange world where one can earn million with knowledge while others who haven't knowledge about crypto loss each time when they trade. Things you must keep in mind that always diversify your funds. Don't invest in a single coin. Always set SL after trade opening.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

On 4/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

I believe that crypto is not a waste of time at all because the main theme of life is that where you make money then that is not a waste and extra thing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No it is not a waste of time either. From cryptocurrency you can earn and not also earn but also learn.  Its gives us information about technology and digital currency and the future of cryptocurrency and more.  If you are learning properly so for you it is not a waste of time.  But if you are doing copy and paste and just want to earn more, so it can be a waste of time              

• +4 1

No it is wrong Crypto is just the saving of time. People can work here and earn good profit and also learn here about the different currencies and also about trading.

• +4 1

18 minutes ago, Momo_064 said:

No it is not a waste of time either. From cryptocurrency you can earn and not also earn but also learn.  Its gives us information about technology and digital currency and the future of cryptocurrency and more.  If you are learning properly so for you it is not a waste of time.  But if you are doing copy and paste and just want to earn more, so it can be a waste of time              

@Momo_064 You are right, as earning from cryptocurrencies is not a waste of time, if you want to do your job well, earn money, or learn new skills, then you must do the right things at the right time, and if you cannot do that, you are just wasting time and spinning in Circuits that might seem busy, and you're really doing a lot of effort, but you're not going to achieve anything meaningful.

• +5 1

Working in this field in general and in the forum in particular is the best investment of time and is one of the best things that you do because you are learning and gaining simultaneously and getting to know new friends.

6 hours ago, pacific said:

@alaarami Indeed! Cryptocurrencies is not a waste of time. If we make good use of these funds we can make our every day life better and convenient with cryptocurrencies. Just like we can use cryptos to buy automobiles, online products, services and more. There are a lot of possibilities and things to explore with cryptocurrencies, and it's never a waste of time.

Of course, my dear,@pacific through these cryptocurrencies, you can do what you want as these currencies are wonderful and very useful as you can deal with them well through the purchases that you want.

I do not think because encryption is not a useful and beautiful and most people depend on encryption in daily income and a function by all members of this forum and encrypt Hua work for all people in the future

I don’t think I can develop myself with time in the group. And understand a lot better. I can improve a lot financially from here. I don't think there is a better site like this to be found anywhere else. I like it very much. This is a group where I can express my thoughts beautifully. I don't have to fall into any obstacles. I hope you say thank you all.

If you feel that being here is a waste of time, you can always just leave. Unfortunately, many people are here just to earn some money. Its not just about the money, its also a place of learning & helping others. You get out of the forum, what you put into it. Here you can post about what you know about cryptocurrencies, your experiences, etc.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

No not at all its a wrong thought using a cryptotalk means you are utilizing you free time in a best way to gain lots of knowledge about the crypto and trading, investment activities also the campaign gives an opportunity to earn a good income

• +5 1

Crypto is considered to be the future economy of the world.You can learn about digital trading ,invesment,digital currency rate by the help of crypto.Many adults also use it as a source of income.Students also gets their pocket money by learning new things. 

On 4/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time

Doing crypto is not a waste of time, it is invest of time. Here you invest your time to learn good knowledge and experience which will be fruitful after you practice your knowledge in the field of crypto. Best benifit of Crypto is that you make money while making valuable opinions and helping others. It has two major benefits 'learn and earn'. You will earn from here with knowledge learn from here, it is quite interesting. 

On the contrary, working with cryptocurrencies and making the effort to gain knowledge about them is the best thing that can be done to not waste time on things that have no meaning or benefit ،most of us spend a lot of time on social media and waste their time in vain.
As for within this forum, we can make gains if we do well.

I never felt that doing crypto is a waste of time. I believe that this is of the best platform to earn as well as learn crypto. Now if you are thinking if you learn crypto then there will be no use then you are wrong

• +5 1

Time is money . If you spend your time in cryptotalk and if you post comments then definitely you will be able to earn . And in this quarantine its very useful because you are staying at home so its a great platform to earn in this period of time

• +2 1

On 12/5/2020 at 8:49 PM, Roman Wickler said:

No i don't think so . Doing crypto  isn't  waste of time .You're getting paid what you're doing here.And beside that you can learn about many other things. You can also develop your English skil.Reading and writing skill also . So in my opinion i don't  think doing  crypto  isn't waste of time.

You are right, no one thinks doing crypto is wasting their times, because they are earning really moneys, i mean if we are earning moneys why would thing its waste of time, to be honest i earned a lot and i have improved so meany knowledge's.

• +3 1

Absolutely not, this is the future. You have to gain knowledge about crypto otherwise in future you will be leak behind. This knowledge will help you a lot. Besides all of this if you hold your crypto for long term you can be a millionaire or billionaire. 

• +2 1

I don't think that Crypto is a waste of time because it's depends which we work matter. There are many people who have a fixed monthly income and earn money. This photo is a very good platform to learn about new Crypto project.

• +1 1

When I heard and read about this site, I thought it was a waste of time, but when I entered and tried it and read what people write here, I knew that it is a useful thing, because I learn a lot from what I read here.

I think crypto is one of the best site to earn money.All classes of people can earn money from crypto in their leisure time. Doing crypto is very simple.I think many people having not good job can be benefited by it. So I can surely say doing crypto is the best way to use of time.

People who are trying to get profit, but quickly without experience, knowledge etc. In my opinion they are saying that, cryptocurrency is just wasting of time. But your way on the crypto world is wasting time. You must choose right way, if you want to get success in crypto world.

Working in the field of coding is not a waste of time, on the contrary, it is keeping up with technology and social communication, and some consider encryption a source of income.

Participating in crypto ventures can generate economic benefits. But it depends on the objectives and goals that we have set, for some it may be a waste of time, but for others it represents a work and income alternative that can be quite significant if you work in a planned way. We can participate in cryptographic activities such as mining, investments to obtain liabilities, cryptocurrency trading, ptc, faucets, small tasks, surveys, some activities pay little but if you have a set you can gather some money. But all this depends on the expectations of each person.

• +1 1