Which bounty site is the best? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which bounty site is the best?

If you are looking for a bounty, use Bitcoin Tok, and if you want a constant daily income, I work in a cryptocurrency and there is a new Chinese communication network called Obee that pays for activity and works on it in a currency called obee

• +1 1

I have not drowned myself into bounty hunting , the right effort is to really be sure what we know of working as hard and putting together everything in the perfect place, we need to work as hard and know how well we can enjoy working with bounties.\

In some time I tried my best to make sure that am looking for something authentic because I dont like at any one point that am selling my informations.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think this is one of them but there are so many other you can find on twitter and Telegram , but most of my bounties I find them here am always looking for some bounties here and with time am always working hard to make sure that am getting some from twitter. 

Where do you get yours @Mwangi @George10 @Mike1515 .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bounties are one of the best ways that people make money and @Mwangi yes this place, crypto platform has one of the best, in fact am about to post my own on TRX, they have a new bounty , on refferal and its always good to have something to really earn from but the more we have different sites out there and we can actually follow them if we do want. I have to come up with a list so that we an have a comprehensive one

• +1 1

Any user can not tells that which bounty program is legit or scam , but i think there are too many Bounty programs running on bitcointalk forum if any one want to get a legit bounty program then he need to get the information about any bounty on crypto talk bounty section and bitcoins bounty section there are users the review the bounty ,

So read their reviews and then perform any bounty .

I don't think any Bounty site is the best one at this moment. The current abundance destinations are phony and trick. They are not working appropriately yet tricks all tokens without giving a token. That is the reason no abundance is the best site yet.

• +1 1

Yeah, bitcointalk is the best bounty site I have ever used and most of the bounties I have participated from bitcointalk. Even our forum has this section but I have never searched for the good bounty programs. Many bounty programs we beneficial but nowadays even most of the bounties are scam.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/18/2020 at 11:37 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was always on research on which bounty site will be the best bounty site that I will participate and register with the site I end up having bitcointalk. But also as the Bitcointalk was the best still there are bounties that exist there that are not paying and some of them are scammers. So this get me confuse and I don't know any site to get a good bounty site apart from Bitcoin talk.

I need your help friends were can I get a legit bounty site that's pays as you work?

I also don't have any aside from BitcoinTalk, why you don't try it? I heard in my classmates that they will pay you a decent amount of money if you did the task assigned to you properly. I also want to try it but I'm not good at writing in English, thou there is a thread in there where you could write a post using your native language. Better to try it, don't miss every opportunity, I will try it once I got some income from this forum.

Edited by Cryptic
Wrong used of words

There are lot of bounty site in cryptoworld but only few of them are legit site which is why we need to make good research before joining them or ask any experienced person rather and for me the legit bounty site i can suggest for anyone who seek my advice is the bounty detective because i have work and earn some years back so give it a trial.

• +1 1

In general, the Bounty campaigns were an excellent way to work and collect money, but now they are in the past Even Bitcoin Talk has become less and difficult to pay Therefore, I see that we think in a different way and a new way to profit, for example, to work in the CryptoTalk forum, and the winds that we earn we use in trading and thus we have two sources of income and so on, something is increasing our money.

• +1 2

I am only know about the bounty from cryptotalk. I am also learn about this bitcointalk website from this forum but I saw this website and it was an abandoned forum? Why they are have a design that is 30 years old, it made me remind of the early days of internet and arpanet. Very funny this guys there but maybe they are so old and still old people use it but I will stay in the cryptotalk and use nothing other. I will look inthe bounty we are have here and use no toher,

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

For bounties it is bitcointalk but maybe this will change and projects can start looking in cryptotalk too. I found cryptotalk from some of these and it can make a lot of people join here and I would prefer new coins to start looking in cryptotalk more instead of bitcointalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/18/2020 at 8:37 AM, Babubu609 said:

I need your help friends were can I get a legit bounty site that's pays as you work?

I think @Babubu609, YOUEngine bounty is great and I think that it will pay us.

Apart from it Nominex bounty is also good.My friend has recently joined Nominex bounty and he is giving me good reviews about it.Also you can  try Faucet pay bounty,It seems like a good one.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

25 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

it.Also you can  try Faucet pay bounty,It seems like a good one.

Thanks for the advice as you can see already I am participating in the youengine bounty. When it ends I can participate in another  bounty maybe the nominee as you said it has a good review.

I don't believe any kind of Resources website is the greatest at this time. The present resources websites tend to be phony as well as a rip-off. They're no longer working correctly however rip-offs just about all bridal party without having provided the symbol. This is exactly why absolutely no resources are the greatest website, however.

• +1 1

Mate i have understand you problem.. But i can't say you anything because i am a newbie... I have not so idea about it... But your post really help me to know about it...   

I do not think any bunty site is the best now. The current advisory sites are fake fake and scammed here only this forum has paid to work legally, the rest of the forum has a bad reputation for gambling promotion and it has a bad reputation for the desired . and there is no real to its users. So I try to stay away from kindness.

Edited by Hridoy8050
Word meaning
  • +1 1

Of course Bitcointalk is the best forum for bounties and is still better from cryptotalk but this doesn't mean we won't support and try to make Cryptotalk the best. But bounties are usually posted there probably because this happens for many years now and it can't change in a day.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I think there is currently no best site for Bounty because most Bounty is going through a lot of bad situations right now as many cryptocurrencies Soho have announced that the currency is down now.

Although the bonus sites do not believe in them very much because most of them are fake and carry the phenomenon of phishing, but currently I can not find a site that rewards your work and your effort but bitcoin talk, hopefully in the future there will be more reward sites in order to increase income safely

There are not many sites that pay legally, but I heard about read cash that it gives for your articles and depends on the vote of your members and the robot. If your articles vote you win a dollar, this site I consider good and similar to CryptoTalk.

I have never made use of a bounty before and so i do not know many sites that offer them on a regular basis, however if i am not mistaken there is a section in this forum that is dedicated to bounties and as a result you are not rewarded in any way for your posts made there

On 4/18/2020 at 4:37 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was always on research on which bounty site will be the best bounty site that I will participate and register with the site I end up having bitcointalk. But also as the Bitcointalk was the best still there are bounties that exist there that are not paying and some of them are scammers. So this get me confuse and I don't know any site to get a good bounty site apart from Bitcoin talk.

You should avoid all those bounty sites because you will be stressed and paid an insignificant amount of money. So the best thing is to acquire trading skills yourself and make money on your terms. Although you would not like them for money making but there are few knowledge that you can acquire 

• +1 1

I had try so many sites. And there are so many spam and scam sites which are just waste of our time. And their will so scam and spam we want to find out the true one. It's our preference to choose, nobody are forcing us to do. So search about the site and study some days then do what you want. No all the sites are scam so try to find out the true one. 

• +3 1